Dexter McCluster

i keep hearing nothing but good things about this guy from old miss. so i decided to look up some youtube highlights of his and man is a burner. lots of people saying he is gonna be the next chris johnson which is saying a lot. now i know we aren't looking for a running back, but he appears to be listed as a WR on a lot of draft sites. so what i'm asking is, you think he could be on marvin lewis's radar?

If he's anything I think McCluster is a running back that will be used extensively in the passing game kind of like Darren Sproles. He needs to get into open space where he can make people miss because I doubt at his current weight he can do much running between the tackles. That said I don't think his weight will keep him from eventually, if not right away, becoming a productive player in the NFL because you can't hit what you can't catch right?

Every time I see him, he makes plays. He's impossible to miss - very exciting player. He'll never be a workhorse, but he's a 3rd down weapon, for sure. GREAT pass receiving skills.

If he can show that he can return as well, a la Sproles, he'll help somebody, and quickly. He's done a little of that early in his career, but didn't do a whole lot.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd take Him at 21 then let him rot on the bench 4 3 years.

Dynamic player. Sudden, explosive, decisive. Hes like poof... How good a wide out is he? Would I trust my staff to coach up his skill points? That would bel value here folks. Real Bang for Buck at this slot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived