3$$$ Bengals first pick in 3rd round WR Jordan Shipley $$$3

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 April 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1272377017' post='884216']
Jordan Shipley and Colt McCoy will be on ESPN2's First Take shortly to talk about now being division rivals.
[/quote]

did we miss it, or is that still upcoming?

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 April 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1272377017' post='884216']
Jordan Shipley and Colt McCoy will be on ESPN2's First Take shortly to talk about going from roommates and teammates to now being division rivals.
[/quote]

nothing too interesting. Said he's excited to get up here and learn from Chad. I guess Chad told all the rookies he's taking them to McDonald's. Guess he and Colt were friends before college too.

He said that twitter account was a fake, which I guess is why it got deleted right after he got drafted.

I guess he's a singer/songwriter, plays guitar, so they told him to get ready for rookie hazing.

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 April 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1272381443' post='884244']
nothing too interesting. Said he's excited to get up here and learn from Chad. I guess Chad told all the rookies he's taking them to McDonald's.

He said that twitter account was a fake, which I guess is why it got deleted right after he got drafted.

I guess he's a singer/songwriter, plays guitar, so they told him to get ready for rookie hazing.
[/quote]

thanks.

[b][color="#000000"]Video: Shipley happy to be a Bengal[/color][/b]
April, 27, 2010
By James Walker

Jordan Shipley talks about being drafted by the Bengals.

Video in the link below . . .

[url="http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/12557/video-shipley-happy-to-be-a-bengal"]http://espn.go.com/b...-to-be-a-bengal[/url]

[quote name='Bengals1181' date='27 April 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1272381443' post='884244']
[/quote]
Yeah, he plays guitar in that kind of campfire frat-boy tradition. Think Bronson Arroyo, but douchier.

Maybe they could team up, actually.

[quote name='#22' date='27 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1272408030' post='884390']
Yeah, he plays guitar in that kind of campfire frat-boy tradition. Think Bronson Arroyo, but douchier.

[/quote]

I thought Arroyo played rock.....Shipley writes and plays country...
I think he does this instead of watching television alot....
Ship and frat boy campfire ??? Uh Im not feelin it ...

[quote name='#22' date='27 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1272408030' post='884390']
Yeah, he plays guitar in that kind of campfire frat-boy tradition. [b]Think Bronson Arroyo, but douchier[/b].

[/quote]

I dunno, trying to think that hurts.....

[quote]Getting to know: WR Jordan Shipley
April, 29, 2010

By James Walker

Every day this week, the AFC North blog will look at a different rookie draft pick to get division fans more familiar with the player we will see this upcoming season.

Thursday we will take a look at new Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jordan Shipley, who was taken in the third round.

Here is Shipley's full scouting report, according to the draft experts at Pro Football Weekly:

Positives: Extremely tough. Very crafty and knows how to slip through traffic and work the middle of the field. Has soft hands and good ball skills. Good functional playing speed. Good short-area quickness and vision to elude defenders in the return game. Outstanding production. Exceptional work ethic.

Negatives: Lacks functional strength and struggles to get off the line against tight press coverage. Struggles to beat the jam and gets knocked off his routes. Durability is suspect.

Share your thoughts on Shipley, one of the newest additions to the AFC North, below.[/quote]

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/12598/getting-to-know-wr-jordan-shipley

Archived