The Un-Official Cowboys-Bengals gameday thread

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='08 August 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1281320193' post='903737']
C'mon guys its the 1st preseason game.

Too many folks sound ready to give up and jump off the bridge

I'm enjoying just seeing some Bengals football for the 1st time in forever

Yeah the oline is disheartening, and the backup QBs are garbage, and Brian Leonard might be hurt....hopefully not broken though

But it's only gonna get better from here on out, I have faith
[/quote]

There is one major thing to take into account here. Dallas has had several more days of practice than the Bengals have and at this time of the year that can make a big difference.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='08 August 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1281320770' post='903756']
CB Johnny Sears is a big sleeper

seems like dude can play, heard good things from camp and nice hit there in run defense
[/quote]

I'm already worried about him not making the practice squad. But if you want to get on MArvin's good side, lay the wood as a CB.

[quote name='alleycat' date='08 August 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1281320897' post='903766']
I'm already worried about him not making the practice squad. But if you want to get on MArvin's good side, lay the wood as a CB.
[/quote]

I'm not worried about him making the practice squad, I'm wondering if they'll find room on the 53 for him this year.

Archived