The Un-Official Cowboys-Bengals gameday thread

C'mon guys its the 1st preseason game.

Too many folks sound ready to give up and jump off the bridge

I'm enjoying just seeing some Bengals football for the 1st time in forever

Yeah the oline is disheartening, and the backup QBs are garbage, and Brian Leonard might be hurt....hopefully not broken though

But it's only gonna get better from here on out, I have faith

Atkins looks very good on the D-line. This guy might be a good one.
MJ looked good but he was also playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers so who knows.

I realize this isn't the first team offense and only the first pre-season game, but man the O looks absolutely TERRIBLE.

Huber is game MVP by a wide margin

OK, this is obviously something that is being coached because we are the ONLY team in the NFL that does it. WHY DO WE KNEEL on offsides???? It's a free freaking play. Go deep. See what you get. And just, you know, "in case" it's not offsides you don't lose a mother-f--in down!!!!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='08 August 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1281320193' post='903737']
C'mon guys its the 1st preseason game.

Too many folks sound ready to give up and jump off the bridge

I'm enjoying just seeing some Bengals football for the 1st time in forever

Yeah the oline is disheartening, and the backup QBs are garbage, and Brian Leonard might be hurt....hopefully not broken though

But it's only gonna get better from here on out, I have faith
[/quote]

most important thing in preseason ball is to remember to focus on individual players, not the units as a whole. The playbook is vanilla, coaches are experimenting with guys at new positions, and trying out new plays.

Archived