Who to start?

I am completely stuck on this decision (most likely b/c it's Week 1) so I figured I'd get some input from anyone. I have to start 2 out of these 3 players

C.J. Spiller
Santana Moss
Anquan Boldin

C.J. Spiller makes me nervous b/c he is a rookie back with an as of yet undefined role. He's listed as the starter but their coach said they weren't going to overwork him and Fred Jackson will be getting carries.

Santana Moss I'm leaning to as a starter b/c he's the clear #1 for Washington and the Dallas secondary doesn't scare me.

Anquan Boldin is the one I'm torn most by b/c on one hand he's going up against Revis which should be a no brainer to bench him but it's Boldin's first game for the Ravens and it's MNF and Revis hasn't had any game action yet this year so rust could be a factor.

Anyway, if anybody feels like giving any input I'd appreciate it.

I'd go with Moss and Spiller. Fred Jackson hasn't been practicing because of an injury so Spiller will get the majority of the carries and I'm betting quite a number of receptions. He is literally their only offense at this point. Moss is for sure their #1 too so go with him over Boldin based on the matchup.

For Week 1, in a situation like this, I have always held that you should ignore the matchups and start the team you drafted. Since I don't know which of these guys you drafted first, here are my thoughts

C.J. Spiller
Santana Moss
Anquan Boldin

Boldin - Playing the Jets. Good run D, but the Jets' secondary has only one good player and he can't cover all the WR/TE targets. I see Flacco getting the ball to Boldin, especially if they're behind.

Moss - Playing Dallas. I have not drunk the Donovan McNabb Kool-aid and don't see the Skins passing game as being productive at all against the Cowboys.

Spiller - Playing the Fins. Spiller is the #1 RB (Fred Jackson has a hand injury, Marshawn Lynch is apparently in the dog house). He looks to be the featured back, at least for this week. Miami has a mediocre rush defense, I see Spiller as a Top-15 RB, borderline Top-10, for game 1.

Conclusion:
Start Spiller, and with Boldin > Moss, start Boldin.

The projections at Fantasy Guys seem to back this up:
Spiller: Rush 18-69 0.6 TD, Rec 3-25 0.1 TD (Ranked 10th among RBs)
Boldin: Rec 5-59 0.4 TD (Ranked 24th among WRs)
Moss/S: Rec 3-47 0.4 TD (Ranked 36th among WRs)

Frank Gore or LeSean McCoy.

-Gore is going up against NO, where they will likely be down and have to throw most of the game I'm assuming
-McCoy is playing the Bills and will likely get a lot of carries being up.

Currently have McCoy starting for that reason?

• 4 weeks later...
Pick three

Michael Turner
LeSean McCoy
Arian Foster
Frank Gore

I'm between Mike and LeSean. LeSean, surprisingly is the 2nd highest scoring fantasy back after Arian Foster. Gore is going against the worst run D in the league so he is in. Arian Foster is a monster when the Texans are on. They should get back on track this week. So between Mike, who is losing carries to Snelling and LeSean who has a cracked rib and Jerome Harrison behind him.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1287180915' post='931169']
I would never bench Michael Turner when he is healthy and the Falcons are playing well. He is and they are.
[/quote]
He has been really boom or bust. I hate benching him. McCoy is on fire right now though. Benched him last week and got burnt. Not to mention Finley and Clayton went down in the first five minutes of their games. FUCKCKCKCK

Archived