If the Bengals moved out of town

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1288728255' post='936774']
Well... sheeople, or orange-colored glasses, or "drinking the kool-aid" is one thing...

Pulling out the fucktard, whiney ass oozing vaginas, etc. because they bitch / complain / disagree is entirely something else.

In my opinion anyway... just two entirely different levels.
[/quote]

Not really. One is said to act like some fans are nothing more than lemmings.
They are incapable of thought. They will feed off whatever shit is feed to them.
The other is a colorful way of of firing back at the ones that always want to demean
the ones that don't always whine, bitch, complain and disagree.

They are both on the same level in my eyes. Matter of a fact, the pulling out the
fucktard and other shit usually comes after seeing some certain posters either
posting the same shit over and over like a parrot or because they start a thread
off demeaning a group of people before they even have a chance to respond.

That's my opinion, anyway.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1288728676' post='936778']
Not really. One is said to act like some fans are nothing more than lemmings.
They are incapable of thought. They will feed off whatever shit is feed to them.
The other is a colorful way of of firing back at the ones that always want to demean
the ones that don't always whine, bitch, complain and disagree.

They are both on the same level in my eyes. Matter of a fact, the pulling out the
fucktard and other shit usually comes after seeing some certain posters either
posting the same shit over and over like a parrot or because they start a thread
off demeaning a group of people before they even have a chance to respond.

That's my opinion, anyway.
[/quote]
And your ALWAYS right! Ever notice that? We ALL have!

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1288730092' post='936787']
And your ALWAYS right! Ever notice that? We ALL have!
[/quote]

Who here doesn't think their OPINION is always right?
You? You state opinions you think are WRONG?

And since when the fuck did you start speaking for ALL?

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1288730369' post='936789']

[/quote]
Apparently right now! Sheople. HAHA I really do enjoy getting internet nerds worked up. It's funny to me. :Harassment_emoticon:

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1288730369' post='936789']

[/quote]
See, the difference is You and Go are ALWAYS right and if someone else has a different opinion, there stupid, ignorant, don't know shit about football....you get it. Maybe not so much you, youre more of just a typical nerd that post everything with the word Bengal in it, as stated before. Which actually is cool for this site, I mean theres gotta be somebody out there that doesnt do anything outside of this to handle that job. But Go is simply abrasive about it. Im sure you have seen it time and time again, we ALL have.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1288734938' post='936824']
Ehh, you dudes get sooo worked up over a dude on the net. Wow! If we all went to the Stoolers game I'd still crack a a Stooler fan in the jaw for one of ya if I had to. Relax gents! It's just a game!
[/quote]

Just curious but what do you think is worse. Getting worked up on an internet forum or
intentionally going out of your way to work people up on an internet forum?

Personally id go with the latter.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1288732713' post='936811']
See, the difference is You and Go are ALWAYS right and if someone else has a different opinion, [b]there [/b]stupid, ignorant, don't know shit about football....you get it. Maybe not so much you, [b]youre more of just a typical nerd that post everything with the word Bengal in it, as stated before. Which actually is cool for this site, I mean theres gotta be somebody out there that doesnt do anything outside of this to handle that job[/b]. But Go is simply abrasive about it. Im sure you have seen it time and time again, we ALL have.
[/quote]

Go and I are no more always right then YOU and your ilk think THEIR right.
And you call people names and are pretty damn abrasive yourself.
So you see, there really is no difference other than which side of the fence you are on.

Ha. I am far from a nerd. I would hate to post a pic of myself and ruin your
mental image of me though.

Also, I have a job, I have 5 kids that live with me that range in age from 17 to 4.
3 of the 5 are 6 and 4 years old. 2 of which have Autism. So you see, I actually
do have a lot going on outside of this place. I just love the Bengals and try
to help make this the Best Bengals site on the Net! But it never ceases to
amaze me that some people try and use it as ammo against me.

Anyway, Go is who he is. He is actually a great guy. Believe it or not, he started
out bashing on me and my hometown when we first met up on the internet
on JT's old board. We went around and a round and ended up being good friends.
He has personally done a lot for me outside of this board. And I think very highly of
him. His bark is worse than his bite.

[quote name='CJandTO' timestamp='1288735368' post='936827']
Just curious but what do you think is worse. Getting worked up on an internet forum or
intentionally going out of your way to work people up on an internet forum?

Personally id go with the latter.
[/quote]
Well you see, this all started as a simple question till the homers cut loose. Either answer the question intelligently or move on. Simple as that. I'm not going to sit and read BS and not reply. Fuck, works been slow the last 2 days, I gotta occupy my time with something.

Ehh, you dudes get sooo worked up over a dude on the net. Wow! If we all went to the Stoolers game I'd still crack a a Stooler fan in the jaw for one of ya if I had to. Relax gents! It's just a game!
[/quote]

what's worse is some dude on the net feeling the need to act like a 5yr old. Takes real character. But everybody's cool hiding behind a keyboard right? We both know you'd probably turn into a crying wuss before you ever jacked someone in public just for fun.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1288735633' post='936831']
what's worse is some dude on the net feeling the need to act like a 5yr old. Takes real character. But everybody's cool hiding behind a keyboard right? We both know you'd probably turn into a crying wuss before you ever jacked someone in public just for fun.
[/quote]
Well, easy enough. I sent you a PM. Secondly why would I jack someone for fun? People already know that your a dumbass fat fuck! I wouldnt have to stand up for you, the only thing you'd be fighting is another hotdog down your fatass neck.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1288736193' post='936836']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Uw97lOOlk[/media]
[/quote]
Ha nice! Rumble and I have been friends for YEARS! Not just net friends. Hey man, if dude wants to call me out like that....lets roll. I havent called anybody out in that fashion and I damn sure won't back down to a fatass.

[quote name='Smizno' timestamp='1288736604' post='936837']
Ha nice! Rumble and I have been friends for YEARS! Not just net friends. Hey man, if dude wants to call me out like that....lets roll. I havent called anybody out in that fashion and I damn sure won't back down to a fatass.
[/quote]

Damn, son, you've gotta be a kid.

[/quote]

That's some ignorant shit...

"Tough" guys that like to fight over nothing = tiny penis

Archived