Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

It looks like it could be similar to RIPD, which would be fine with me. My wife and I enjoyed that one.

I enjoyed RIPD, but I think Guardians is shaping up to be much better.  

The footage I watched, it feels more like The Avengers in tone and comedic action, but in space with lesser known characters.  

Chris Pratt is definitely growing into a leading man role and gives a Robert Downey like performance as far as someone who could take over his shoes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And while the parts I watched weren't the beginning, I've heard the beginning has an Indiana Jones feel to it. That may be a better description given Pratt's performance.  Indiana Jones meets The Avengers.

Saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes today:

I wasn't that impressed, I can't dispute how real the acting is with the apes, and how believable their part of the plot was, but the ending was all over the place. It is well paced. 

I paid $10.75 for it, but if you can make an AMC Theater before no
on on any given day, pay that price (It's $7). We didn't see it in 3-D, but judging by multiple reviews of the DC press, the 3-D adds nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
Friend if mine saw Guardians of the Galaxy Thursday. Keep in mind that me and him have been fans of the book for a while, so comic nerd expectations have to be taken into consideration. He said it's the best Marvel film yet. take it with a grain of salt, but that plus the 100% currently at Rotten Tomatoes tells me it's probably really fucking legit

Oh and if ur plan in on seeing Hercules and expecting dope fantasy stuff, THEY LIED TO ALL OF US. The "trials" stuff and all the fantasy stuff happens in a montage at the very beginning of the film where his storytelling cousin is embellishing the tales of Herc. He's a fucking normal human in this shit. No fantastical feats or anything. Fucking dumb

She looks hot as fuck. Some good shit is leaking from  the comic con trailer reveal

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/89971878.html?page=6#comments#ixzz38bO7OLGL

Warner Bros.decided to kick off their panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con with Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, and the first footage from the movie features a tense confrontation between the Caped Crusader and the Man of Steel in Gotham City.

We were expecting a surprise from Warner Bros. at this year's San Diego Comic-Con, but I don't think anyone thought it would actually kick off the panel! Regardless, those lucky enough to be in attendance were shown 3D renders of the Trinity before a brief teaser clip played featuring a tense confrontation between Batman (Ben Affleck) and Superman (Henry Cavill) in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Zack Snyder was joined on stage by those two actors and Gal Gadot. It sounds a lot like this could be the first teaser trailer - when they decide to release it - but keep checking back here as we'll try to bring you some more detailed descrptions as the panel continues...
 kZLGvy.jpg

We're seeing 3D renders of Batman and Superman! Not actual footage, but pained concept art rendering in 3D. VERY Frank Miller looking 10:07 Silas Lesnick: It was pretty quick, ending with the Dawn of Justice logo. Zack Snyder has taken the stage! He says he couldn't be happier with the way production is going at the moment. Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain 10:10 Silas Lesnick: His costume isn't what we've seen already. It's big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eye light up, solid white. He's moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal. He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light. He doesn't look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman. The title come up!

Source: Coming Soon

Footage shows Batman, with eyes lit up in his Batsuit, turning on the Bat signal (new design for the logo). Bass is pounding, rain pouring, darkness. The Bat signal shines in the sky, and suddenly Superman appears in the middle of the light. His eyes begin glowing red, staring down at Batman. Batman stares back. EPIC! That's all.

rY8661.jpg

Source: First Showing

The short teaser opens with Batman in a fully armor suit from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns. glowing eyes, raining. He puts on the light on the bat signal with the new Batman logo (reminiscent of the one from Miller’s comic). Slow pan up to Superman, illuminated in the sky amongst the pouring rain with his red glowing eyes. I can’t express to you how awesome the teaser looked. It looked like the Frank Miller comic come to life through the lens of Zack Snyder.

1406407387380.jpg

This shits got the internet currently going NUTS. Small clip of Batman v Superman leaked. Batman and Superman pretty much facing off. About to be nuts. This...will probably be taken down by the time most of you see it posted here at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOd8byxdjwQ

Just got back from Lucy. The first 15 minutes and the last 15 minutes were weird. The rest was pretty good. And Scarlet Johanssen in a little black dress was cool too. Lol.

That was my take more on the last minutes though. Weird movie

Just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Its automatically one of my favorite movies of all time. Like....I don't even think I can explain how or why. But fuck, man. That total package just the perfect mixture of action + comedy + feels. LAWD. It helps that I'm a fan of the GOTG vol 3 book, but its not like the movie is based off of any storyline or anything.

Just got back from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Its automatically one of my favorite movies of all time. Like....I don't even think I can explain how or why. But fuck, man. That total package just the perfect mixture of action + comedy + feels. LAWD. It helps that I'm a fan of the GOTG vol 3 book, but its not like the movie is based off of any storyline or anything.

I'm bummed I have to wait until Sunday.  Busy weekend.

It's getting phenomenal reviews.  I haven't seen a bad one yet.

Guardians is REALLY good. I mean REALLY good.  I was honestly worried about it going in but man did it deliver.

Groot stole the show for me and whoever played Ronan just crushed that role.

Ronan is played by Lee Pace who IMO is poised to be the next Kevin Spacey.

Archived