Upcoming Movie Trailers

Bengals1181

I really struggle with movies lately. I never go to the theatre. Maybe twice a year. I don't like the comic book movies at all outside of the new batmans. I was never a fan of comic books and the avengers stuff is so much it just all runs together for me. I don't dislike them when I see them but I couldn't tell you which ones I have seen.

I can't tell you the last movie I have been excited for. Movies are just blah.

I really struggle with movies lately. I never go to the theatre. Maybe twice a year. I don't like the comic book movies at all outside of the new batmans. I was never a fan of comic books and the avengers stuff is so much it just all runs together for me. I don't dislike them when I see them but I couldn't tell you which ones I have seen.

I can't tell you the last movie I have been excited for. Movies are just blah.

I used to catch movies all the time for free (advanced screenings), and there were times I felt like I was flying somewhere because your bags would get searched and you would get wanded.  It wasn't worth the hassle, and in DC, parking costs equates to the cost of paying for the movie anyway.  

I couldn't tell you the last movie I was looking forward to either (Nightcrawler does look good though and will probably get my money).  

It doesn't take long for movies to hit DVD now a days.  DC has got 3 new theaters this month, two of which have reclining seats in every screen.  

I can understand that. Being Muslim Noah's story is different than the movie. I know some got upset because it wasn't like what the Holy Quran or the Holy Bible have told us. I left the theater enjoying it as a movie and not as a documentary. I liked it.

You may get a laugh out of this:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/10832117/fox-beat-jon-stewart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived