If I were President...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Guest BengalsOwn
Do everything in my powers to stop the outsourcing of tech jobs to India and the phillipines.

Change the health system in the USA.

Guest BlackJesus
[b][img]http://www.radiojim.com/whitehouse-2004/jim-whitehouse-2004-kkob-12.JPG[/img]

Ok Now that I have been elected President..... (this is ideal and hypothetical... I realize congress and others would need to agree to some of this)

[u]Domestically on my first day in office[/u]

- Grant immediate U.S. citizenship to every person in America if they want it ...(migrant worker, visitor, etc)

- Pardon every non-violent drug offender in Prison and let them out

- Legalize Marijuana

- Lower drinking age to 18

- Raise the age to buy a Gun to 25

- Raise the driving age to 18 Nationwide

- Ban all assault rifles / grenade launchers/ bazookas etc

- Repeal Bushs Tax Cuts
New Tax Bracket (the new % would take into affect for every dollar over the lower number... for instance, you would pay the 40 % on anything below 5 million and then 49 % on everything over that etc)
49 % (for those with an income above 5 million a yr
40 % (1 million-4.99 million a year)
33% (500,000-1 million a year)
20 % (150,000-499,00 a yr)
10 % (25,000 - 149,000 a yr)
1 % Under 25,000

- Put an estate cap on inheritances so that a millionaire can only hand down 2 million $ to each person they choose. For instance Bill Gates could only give 2 mill per family member, friend etc.... if he doesn't set up people to have it or someone to divy it up for him then the state takes it. (This at least cuts down on Huge billionaire familys from basically doing nothing for centuries)

- Establish a system that takes 1 % of all Tax Revenue (huge #) and then that number would be given to Indian reservations every year from now on.

- Set up govt funded healthcare for all children under 18 years old.

- Make the school system a 16 year term starting at 2 years old. Kids would go to 3 years of pre-kindergarten (this would hlep serve as daycare and learning in the most crucial time of ones life)

- Make the school days across America all go on a 9-5 schedule (will make it easier for parents who work and make sure they are home, employers will then shift their times accordingly)

- Close all National Parks or reserves to any mineral or oil exploration for the next 100 years

- Give the state of Hawaii a referendum for independence from the U.S. (would win there)

- Delare that degrees or credits from Private schools will no longer be accepted in the U.S. (only public school education will be recognized) Public school will alson no longer be based off of property taxes (unequal) and will now be the same for every student per state avg

- Scrap the presidents currently on Money
place Lincoln on the 1 $ bill, MLK on the 5 dollar bill, Geronimo on the 10 $ bill, John Brown the abolitionist on the 20 $ bill, and FDR on the 50 $. No president that resided over slavery would be allowed

- Build a National monument to the fallen slaves in America / Grant official apology and recognition of the atrocity which no president ever has done (Bush refused)

- Mandate that the minumum wage goes up each year with inflation
also move it up to 8 $ an hour

[u]Internationally[/u]

- Close the majority of American bases throughout the world

- Recognize the claims of the Chechens, Kurds, Tamils, Basque, Tibetens, Sikhs, Southern Sudanese, Acehenese, and Biafrans to a soveriegn state in the territory they now occupy.

- Recognize the state of Palestine and refuse Israel all aid until they grant them independence based on the 1967 borders

- Mandate that all American Aids medications patents are no longer valid on the continent of Africa (allowing them to copy the formulas since they can't afford the prices)

- Push the IMF and WorldBank to forgive all 3rd world debt to developing nations up to this point and start anew

- Grant Puerto Rico Independence

- Make large investment in the oil fields of Nigeria to lessen Middle East dependence

- Stop kissing the Saudis Asses

- Call Putin "Stalin"

- Set aside 2 % of all Tax Revenue for Foriegn investment with a new region being chosen every 3 years. (africa, s asia, c america etc)[/b]

[color="blue"]I'll be back when I think of more [/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]You forgot you want to ban tobacco.[/quote]

[b]No actually I wouldn't ban it... I would just impose a 3 $ per pack tax and that $ would go into a medical fund to treat ex smokers of lung caner disease when they are old[/b]

[quote]I take comfort in the knowledge you'll never be President.[/quote]

[b]So will I..... believe me it is no dream.... [/b]

Legalize drugs

Legalize prostitution

Abolish the IRS

Outlaw state and city taxes

Outlaw fines for traffic violations (point system would still be in place, why should the govt benefit from crime?)

Maximize penalties for white collar crime

More to come.......

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 2 2005, 04:22 AM'][b][img]http://www.radiojim.com/whitehouse-2004/jim-whitehouse-2004-kkob-12.JPG[/img]

Ok Now that I have been elected President.....  (this is ideal and hypothetical... I realize congress and others would need to agree to some of this)

[u]Domestically on my first day in office[/u]

- Grant immediate U.S. citizenship to every person in America if they want it ...(migrant worker, visitor, etc)

- Pardon every non-violent drug offender in Prison and let them out

- Legalize Marijuana

- Lower drinking age to 18

- Raise the age to buy a Gun to 25

- Raise the driving age to 18 Nationwide

- Ban all assault rifles / grenade launchers/ bazookas etc

- Repeal Bushs Tax Cuts
New Tax Bracket (the new % would take into affect for every dollar over the lower number... for instance, you would pay the 40 % on anything below 5 million and then 49 % on everything over that etc)
1 % Under 25,000

- Put an estate cap on inheritances so that a millionaire can only hand down 2 million $ to each person they choose.  For instance Bill Gates could only give 2 mill per family member, friend etc.... if he doesn't set up people to have it or someone to divy it up for him then the state takes it.  (This at least cuts down on Huge billionaire familys from basically doing nothing for centuries)

- Establish a system that takes 1 % of all Tax Revenue (huge #) and then that number would be given to Indian reservations every year from now on.

- Set up govt funded healthcare for all children under 18 years old.

- Make the school system a 16 year term starting at 2 years old.  Kids would go to 3 years of pre-kindergarten (this would hlep serve as daycare and learning in the most crucial time of ones life)

- Make the school days across America all go on a 9-5 schedule (will make it easier for parents who work and make sure they are home, employers will then shift their times accordingly)

- Close all National Parks or reserves to any mineral or oil exploration for the next 100 years

- Give the state of Hawaii a referendum for independence from the U.S. (would win there)

- Delare that degrees or credits from Private schools will no longer be accepted in the U.S. (only public school education will be recognized)  Public school will alson no longer be based off of property taxes (unequal) and will now be the same for every student per state avg

- Scrap the presidents currently on Money
place Lincoln on the 1 $ bill, MLK on the 5 dollar bill, Geronimo on the 10 $ bill, John Brown the abolitionist on the 20 $ bill, and FDR on the 50 $.  No president that resided over slavery would be allowed

- Build a National monument to the fallen slaves in America / Grant official apology and recognition of the atrocity which no president ever has done (Bush refused)

- Mandate that the minumum wage goes up each year with inflation
also move it up to 8 $ an hour
[u]Internationally[/u]

- Close the majority of American bases throughout the world

- Recognize the claims of the Chechens, Kurds, Tamils, Basque, Tibetens, Sikhs, Southern Sudanese, Acehenese, and Biafrans to a soveriegn state in the territory they now occupy. 

- Recognize the state of Palestine and refuse Israel all aid until they grant them independence based on the 1967 borders

- Mandate that all American Aids medications patents are no longer valid on the continent of Africa (allowing them to copy the formulas since they can't afford the prices)

- Push the IMF and WorldBank to forgive all 3rd world debt to developing nations up to this point and start anew

- Grant Puerto Rico Independence

- Make large investment in the oil fields of Nigeria to lessen Middle East dependence

- Stop kissing the Saudis Asses

- Call Putin "Stalin"

- Set aside 2 % of all Tax Revenue for Foriegn investment with a new region being chosen every 3 years. (africa, s asia, c america etc)[/b]
[color="blue"]I'll be back when I think of more [/color]
[right][post="98546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thank God you're not president!

Guest bengalrick

raise taxes to pay for all the welfare recipatants.. probably raise the taxes on the rich (who worked their ass to get there) b/c no person should be w/out food, especially if they shoot heroin up... :blink:

repeal the taxes that got us out of recession bj?
give parden to drug dealers ?

sorry, but you don't have my vote bj :D

Haha good stuff. love all the diffrent ideas. Some intresting stuff bj..

First act as president...

I would legalise marjuna and tax it... Next act as president.. Roll up presidential fatty and tell secretary of state she has a nice ass.

next.... Bitch smack congress and pass a law that states if you have been conviced of more then 1 felony u can not serve in the us congress. If you have been charged more then 7 times with felonies regardless of conviction u cannot serve in congress << last line needs alil work. But i am sick of these people in congress both republicans and dem

There will be a maxium age for senators. Anyone over 90 guess what.. No good. If you have to carry around an oxygen tank u dont need to be controlling my country.. .After cleaning up congress I would proceded to smoke another presidential fatty.

Then i would go to the UN and say you guys are a bunch of bitches. Besides for the dutch your cool. Then withdraw from the UN.

Then i would procede to cut some benefits for the american people.. No offense guys but un employment is comming down. Wont go out but wont be paying as much and welfare will BE RESTRICED.. To mothers with more then 1 kids and people to injured to work. Anyone else. Guess the fuck what. Get a job no more goverment checks. Next anyone who is not an american citizen will not be recieving any benifits from the us govement... Get down and thank god we let people come here. U dont get to skate on our benefits to..

Then i would proceded to take the money we were dumping into welfare and add that to the national education budget because i believe if we did a better job of educating the public we could prevent more people from going on welfare. Then i would proceded to bring jobs back to the US from Manufacturing to Technology jobs by imposing a slight tairif on incoming goods and taxing the shit out of companies that outsource to india and china.. With the americans need work too bitches act... Then i would procede to set up a new tax struture and redo social security. The tax brackets would look similar to BJ's but i dont think anyone should have to pay half there money to the goverment.. but it should be damn close...

45 % (for those with an income above 5 million a yr
37 % (1 million-4.99 million a year)
32% (500,000-1 million a year)
15 % (25,000 - 149,000 a yr)
5% Under 25,000

Then i would set up private accounts for social security for all those that want them. Then if they dont they dont have to pay into social security anymore because you are now on your own to plan for your future. It is not the goverments responsibility to make u responsible these things u should do on your own. There still will be a retirement deal for those currently under social security or verterans.. there will always be special ss benifits for veterans and those who risked there lives for our wonderful country.

Then i would redo afirmative action to say that pretty much a tie should go towards the minority for job aplications but the canidate with the best credentials should always be accepted or get the job regardless of race or gender but if they are the same the tie goes to the minority.

Thats about all i got for now.. maybe later i can come up with some more shit

Guest bengalrick
heres what i would do...

-legalize and tax marijuana
-try to fix the health care mess
-change the judical term to 1 10 year term, intead of the lifetime appointments
-have a consti. admendment clearly stating what can and can't be fillibustered, so we can start to get shit done
-drop a nuke on kim jon ill's house (did i say that out loud...)

If I were King (as I said earlier, President doesn't have the power to make it worth "wishing if"):

Repeal Roe v Wade, and Doe v Bolton. We have a 10th Amendment that leaves such matters to the states.

Flat tax of 12%, with the first 20,000 deducted, +5000 per child.

Outlaw Partial Birth Abortion

Fine companies that hire illegals the cost of deprting 10 of them, then start deporting anyone who is not in this country legally.

Eliminate the inheritance tax completely.

Capital Gains would be counted as income, and taxed as such.

All laws prohibiting non-felons from owning any sort of gun would immediately be repealed. However, the minimum penalty for any crime committed using a gun would be 20 years, with no parole.

Speaking of parole, "time off for good behavior" would be gone. I EXPECT you to have good behavior in prison. To do otherwise will ADD to your sentence.

Student initiated prayer in school will not be prohibited. God will not be banned from public life, including Nativity secnes on public property. The First Ammendment grants free expression of religion.

I may add more later as I think of them.

[quote name='Jason' date='Jun 2 2005, 11:13 AM']If I were King (as I said earlier, President doesn't have the power to make it worth "wishing if"):

Repeal Roe v Wade, and Doe v Bolton.  We have a 10th Amendment that leaves such matters to the states.

Flat tax of 12%, with the first 20,000 deducted, +5000 per child. 

Outlaw Partial Birth Abortion

Fine companies that hire illegals the cost of deprting 10 of them, then start deporting anyone who is not in this country legally.

Eliminate the inheritance tax completely. 

Capital Gains would be counted as income, and taxed as such.

All laws prohibiting non-felons from owning any sort of gun would immediately be repealed.  However, the minimum penalty for any crime committed using a gun would be 20 years, with no parole.

Speaking of parole, "time off for good behavior" would be gone.  I EXPECT you to have good behavior in prison.  To do otherwise will ADD to your sentence.

Student initiated prayer in school will not be prohibited.  God will not be banned from public life, including Nativity secnes on public property.  The First Ammendment grants free expression of religion.

I may add more later as I think of them.
[right][post="98615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I like the idea of a flat tax and i also like the idea of time off for good behavior i completely agree.

so all of you guys saying that taxes should look like this:

1 % Under 25,000

or

5% Under 25,000

want to raise the tax level to a point where people with a high income lose almost half their money? That makes no sense and will never happen.

BJ, your logic is retarded here. Someone making 4.99 million would have a take home income of 2.994 and a person making 5.75 million would have a take home income of 2.933.

The tax rates now are very reasonable and actually make sense.

[url="http://taxes.yahoo.com/rates.html"]http://taxes.yahoo.com/rates.html[/url]

Ok here is mine (Ill add more as I think of them)...

[u][b]Domestic[/b][/u]
- I require public schools to offer religion classes as an option not a requirement (we offer them to state financed community colleges, it doesn’t endorse religion it gives an option to study it), I offer harsh punishment to anyone who doesn’t offer tolerance of anyone’s else's religious views or non views

- I make one prayer room that is monitored by a student aid (to keep things tolerant) so that people who require prayer that includes lying mats down can do such

- I higher 3rd party non partisan government auditors to look at every government program that can be considered redundant and look at ways the programs can be merged so we don’t have to waste the extra money

- I make it a requirement that you serve your country in some way for 4 years out of high school, whether that’s in the military or the dmv is up to you in exchange I offer 50% aid to state schools, if you want to go to a private or out of state school than that’s on your dime

- I create a 40% flat tax with the caveat that if you donate money to private organizations that help the poor and less fortunate you can reduce the percentage you pay, you don’t get any reduction for donating to the art museum, but I put a cap on what you can reduce it to, I speak to my financial adviser Stanly Wilson's Dealer, on what that cap should be.

- I increase the money spent on R&D of alternative fuel sources.

- I do what my state is doing already, and allow for people in major metropolitan areas to drive on the HOV if they have a Hybrid vehicle

- I require California to not import their energy sources, but to provide it for themselves

- I make it a requirement for schools to teach basic parenting during their sex ed courses (we require you have a permit to drive but nothing to parent?!?)

- I don’t overturn Roe vs. Wade but I increase the money spent to educate exactly what happens when you abort and what the ramifications are both physically and emotionally...and I make it law that at least 1 parent has to be notified unless your parents are the crack addict types with arrest records then you can have a pass

- I make adoption cheaper but keep the backgroud checks into the potental parents

- I look at the way congress approves budgets and look into how we can make it so if people have money at the end of they year they can give it back to the government but not penalize them on next years budget

- I give imitate legal recognition to homosexual unions, but not marriages

- I make Social Security the same basic plan as what Bush wants to do, but put a restriction on the thing so that only stocks or bonds that have a proven 10 year solid history can be choosen

- I merge Medicare and Medicade and make them one so that it reduces the working overhead and cost

- I approve funding for adult stem cell research, as well as umbilical chord stem cell research, but continue the ban on Embryo based research

[u][b]Foreign Policy[/b][/u]

- I forgive the debit of 3rd world countries only

- I stay in Iraq to complete the job we started, but I look at how we can ease Iraqi’ peoples fears about what we are there to do

- If I cant hold the people at Guantinomo bay on any real charge I let them go, but watch the hell out of them for at least 6 months, if you’re a proven terrorist you get no free lunch, I only consider being nice to you if you can provide me with real information that leads to the capture or death of major al-quadia figures, but I don’t physically torture you unless it becomes 100% necessary beyond any shadow of a doubt

- I become best friends with Putin and look at a mutually beneficial oil drilling policy, they need aid, we need oil…we have to work something out

- I ease restrictions on Cuba but put public pressure on Castro to let the people have a real democracy and I get rid of that damn stupid law that says I can smoke a stogie, but not buy them

- My second best friend will have to be Fox, I look at ways to make the Mexican Police less corrupt because that’s a huge problem

- I look at ways to have a work program to allow Mexicans into the country legally and I don’t allow for health care or aid to illegals, and punish companies who higher illegals with major fines

- I make Bono my ambassador to Africa and have a sit down with the Pope and other major religious figures to discuss ways we can actually help that don’t infringe on the beliefs of the faithful, but with the understanding we have to be realistic to the major problems over there

- I make it so that you can reduce your taxes by working for foreign aid organizations as well

- I attempt to negotiate some way of creating a Palestinian state

[quote name='whodey319' date='Jun 2 2005, 12:04 PM']so all of you guys saying that taxes should look like this:
1 % Under 25,000

or

5% Under 25,000
want to raise the tax level to a point where people with a high income lose almost half their money?  That makes no sense and will never happen.

BJ, your logic is retarded here.  Someone making 4.99 million would have a take home income of 2.994 and a person making 5.75 million would have a take home income of 2.933.

The tax rates now are very reasonable and actually make sense.

[url="http://taxes.yahoo.com/rates.html"]http://taxes.yahoo.com/rates.html[/url]
[right][post="98637"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well the goverment gots to get it money from somewhere. and it shouldnt nessaryly be the middle class. I think taxing the rich is the only place to get the money from. Cause me at 15% is killine me. I can barely afford to live with all the money taken out in taxes and ss.... When i get back my check it looks like the goverment is getting a bigger piece then me. which isnt realy true but thats how it feels

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Jun 2 2005, 11:45 AM']Well the goverment gots to get it money from somewhere. and it shouldnt nessaryly be the middle class. I think taxing the rich is the only place to get the money from. Cause me at 15% is killine me. I can barely afford to live with all the money taken out in taxes and ss.... When i get back my check it looks like the goverment is getting a bigger piece then me. which isnt realy true but thats how it feels
[right][post="98648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

so we should raise taxes on the people that worked their ass off to get to that level? i totally disagree...

look at it this way... chances are, the businss you work for will probably fall in that 50% or so bracket... that is something like a 14% increase in taxes... guess who will pay for that? heres a hint, it won't be your boss...

the rich have many options, including who they hire and fire... they will beat the system and you and i will be fucked...

<edit> my suggestion would be to make another bracket at somewhere around 2-5 million and then lower taxes for the rest of us, including the "rich" that make under that 2-5 million... raising taxes equals recessions and no growth... ask germany and france... even though they have more problems than just high taxes...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jun 2 2005, 12:48 PM']so we should raise taxes on the people that worked their ass off to get to that level? i totally disagree...

look at it this way... chances are, the businss you work for will probably fall in that 50% or so bracket... that is something like a 14% increase in taxes... guess who will pay for that? heres a hint, it won't be your boss...

the rich have many options, including who they hire and fire... they will beat the system and you and i will be fucked...

<edit> my suggestion would be to make another bracket at somewhere around 2-5 million and then lower taxes for the rest of us, including the "rich" that make under that 2-5 million... raising taxes equals recessions and no growth... ask germany and france... even though they have more problems than just high taxes...
[right][post="98652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That is very true. That taxes cause economic stagnation. The best way would be to cut the goverment projects that are sucking up billions of tax dollars doing nothing. Personaly i Think we would be able to push down the nationdebt if we just took a long look at what we are still funding that doesnt need to be or shouldnt be funded today u know?

I agree with some of things that BJ said. However some things are taken a little too far imo (such as too many taxes on the rich, and inheritance, the thing with presidents on the bills).

Along with some the things we agree on, I become tougher on protecting national parks and wildlife. Trust me after watching what happened to NJ, with urban growth, over population and etc. you would want better protection for those things too. Would try to curb overdevelopment, and do everything to slow down world population growth.

Also while on the environment, have stricter laws on hormones injected into foods and animals. People shouldn't have to eat most of that shit.

Also I would stop treating new immigrants and people on welfare better than our own citizens and senior citizens. (Probably another area where BJ and I differ). I would be come a hell of a lot tougher on boarder control.

Leaglize weed, but become tougher on other drugs. Stronger boarder controls will aid in this. The taxes on weed and tabacco that I impose will go to a fund for people with lung cancer.

Furthermore, become a lot tougher on Saudia Arabia and work quickly on settling something with North Korea (these meetings need to take place ASAP).

Finally get money and aid to Africa to stop AIDS. Teach them to use birth control and explain to them you are not failing God by using a condom and measures of birth control. The only people who failed God were those who told them not to use it.

Stop outsourcing jobs immediately. Give work to the people who need it here. The more people making money and working in general means spending more money, more companies will flourish in the long-term (something American minds don't look for, however Japenese always seemingly do).

More to come, but I'm really busy right now, I just had to chime in.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Jun 2 2005, 11:53 AM']That is very true. That taxes cause economic stagnation. The best way would be to cut the goverment projects that are sucking up billions of tax dollars doing nothing. Personaly i Think we would be able to push down the nationdebt if we just took a long look at what we are still funding that doesnt need to be or shouldnt be funded today u know?
[right][post="98654"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

very true... instead of raising taxes, lower the output of money coming from the gov't...

dan in nj... i agree w/ most all of what you say, but something that stuck out is this: "Stop outsourcing jobs immediately"... sure, it sounds good but if we stop outsourcing jobs, we stop importing them too... tell that to the thousands upon thousands of people making good money down the road from here at the toyota plant... i just don't totally agree that we can't import jobs... instead of making the jobs stay here, we(in general) need to become more educated in the technology fields... that is the wave of the future...

i like legalizing pot, BUT being much harder on the illicit drugs...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jun 2 2005, 01:30 PM']dan in nj... i agree w/ most all of what you say, but something that stuck out is this: "Stop outsourcing jobs immediately"... sure, it sounds good but if we stop outsourcing jobs, we stop importing them too... tell that to the thousands upon thousands of people making good money down the road from here at the toyota plant... i just don't totally agree that we can't import jobs... instead of making the jobs stay here, we(in general) need to become more educated in the technology fields... that is the wave of the future...

i like legalizing pot, BUT being much harder on the illicit drugs...
[right][post="98666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah, I hear you rick, stopping outsourcing is a lot harder than it sounds, but it is something that needs to be done or at least reduced. I do agree with your notion that we need to become more educated in the technology fields. The country needs to start becoming one that is the ground breaking producer of new technologies and products, which countries like Japan currently dominate. We certainly have the reasources to become a nation that is at the front of the technology fields.

Guest CTBengalsFan
Legalize weed and tax it like cigarettes

Get rid of the THOUSANDS of outdated and frivolous government programs that sap funds

Reform welfare where people can only be on it for a maximum of one year, and they can only be on it once, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And to the response "we'll have people starving in the streets," well when you're given the choice to get a job or starve, it's an easy choice.

Tell the UN to go fuck themselves until they grow some balls to deal with maniacs like they should be dealt with.

Start pumping as much money as possible into stem cell and alternate fuel source research.

Get rid of any laws giving rights to illegal aliens. What they're doing is ILLEGAL, they should not be rewarded. If they want to come to this country they have to do it like anyone else.

Get rid of millionaire taxes so we stop punishing people for being successful.

Get rid of every dumbass law that liberals have come up with. (IE here in CT Liberals are pushing for a ban on "junk food" in schools, making it so that schools cannot sell things like cookies or chips)

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Jun 2 2005, 12:38 PM']Yeah, I hear you rick, stopping outsourcing is a lot harder than it sounds, but it is something that needs to be done or at least reduced. I do agree with your notion that we need to become more educated in the technology fields. The country needs to start becoming one that is the ground breaking producer of new technologies and products, which countries like Japan currently dominate. We certainly have the reasources to become a nation that is at the front of the technology fields.
[right][post="98670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

it seems that all the neat, new products come from japan... it sucks!!

i would agree taht outsourcing needs to be reduced... btw, for those that might think i don't care b/c it doesn't effect me, i went to a meeting less than a month ago telling us all that the operation in India is getting ready to get started... so it does effect me just the same...

Archived