What Did You Get For Christmas?

Bunghole

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1324997104' post='1080256']

You know the iPad 3 is supposed to come out in February... :whistle:

[url="http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple"]http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple[/url]
[/quote]

i saw that, but my friend who works there says probably may/june... even if it IS feb, i can easily sell mine for more than I will pay for them (using his employee discount) and get the new ones...

so no worries...

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1325014303' post='1080352']

I believe it. I always wondered when I drove by that place why so many white people with red colored necks were hanging out there! :blink:
[/quote]
Just don't park near anyone with the Confederate flag anywhere on their pickup truck.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1325014303' post='1080352']

I believe it. I always wondered when I drove by that place why so many white people with red colored necks were hanging out there! :blink:
[/quote]

Hmmm makes you wonder why when they have Gay Pride Day at Kings Island they where red shirts. I make sure I never wear a red shirt when I go there JUST in case they are having it that day.

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1324964638' post='1080187']

You were a big facilitator of my personal Christmas being pretty damn awesome...thanks man. And after talking to you I realized something...you are the biggest freaking fan I know. I thought I was a fan...I am a grasshopper, Master.
[/quote]

Glad you had fun. No bigger fan than anyone else

My Christmas was centered around our kid (just turned one), and included a 42" LED 3D TV and a dual reclining loveseat with built in cup holders and storage console, all of which are going in her play room (which is on our second floor, my wife and I are expecting most of our time to be spent upstairs now, so we needed stuff in it to make it enjoyable for us. Plus the 3D should be enjoyable for my daughter as she gets older).

Also got her a pimp Radio Flyer wagon, a miniature grill that looks a little bit like mine (for all those warm evenings when I'm outside grilling dinner, wife's at work, and my daughter needs something to keep her entertained).

Also got my wife a Keurig, which has changed me from someone who hates coffee to someone who drinks three cups a day within a one week period, it's a pretty cool gadget.

Archived