!!!THE GO TEXANS, GO BRONCOS, GO CHIEFS AND GO COWBOYS THREAD!!!

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1355807319' post='1195077']
I'd fire him. He's a clown when he's on top and worthless in adversity.

And unless he's being directed to make Tebow look bad, his use of him is a crime. Ok, Tebow is no NFL QB, but either don't play him, or have an actual play in there for him when you do.
[/quote]

Tebow should be traded to KC, ...see what happens.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1355807338' post='1195079']
The Jets are dead. The only "weird" team left mathematically alive is now Miami, and we can kill them and the Steelers off with a win next week.

Our wildcard scenario is now really simple: We make the playoffs with a win this week. If we lose, we have to beat Baltimore and root for a Brown victory over Pittsburgh. If we win both games and Baltimore loses to the GIants this week, we take the division.

And for those following along at home, the Inquisition have advanced to Fantasy Bowl XXIV and have clinched no worse than a return to the MVFL Premiereship for the 2013 season.
[/quote]

So what has to happen for Miami to get in?

[quote name='Jeb' timestamp='1355809578' post='1195089']
Tebow should be traded to KC, ...see what happens.
[/quote]

I said this a couple weeks ago, and would still like to see it., though it would be via signing, not trade.

Charles and HIllis along with a running QB in Tebow to go with a relatively solid defense. I'd like to see it get a legit chance, and would be the closest thing out there to the situation Tebow had in Denver.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355834527' post='1195104']

without looking too much into it, I'm assuming the need to be at 8-8 with the Bengals, and the Steelers be 7-9. Not sure if they still get in over an 8-8 steelers team.
[/quote]

They need a three way toe between us, Pittsburgh, and them I think.

We need to lose out, Pitt needs to beat us and lose to Cleveland. Miami needs to win out (they play NE one of those games).

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1355835243' post='1195106']
They need a three way toe between us, Pittsburgh, and them I think.

We need to lose out, Pitt needs to beat us and lose to Cleveland. Miami needs to win out (they play NE one of those games).
[/quote]

nah they'd win a two way tie with us too. First tie-breaker is head-to-head.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355836410' post='1195117']

[/quote]

Right but if we beat the Stealers we have 9 wins, so in order for them to get in (with a max 8 wins) we'd gave to lose to Pitt and then Pitt would have to lose to Cleveland..., making it a three way tie.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355834330' post='1195103']
I said this a couple weeks ago, and would still like to see it., though it would be via signing, not trade.

Charles and HIllis along with a running QB in Tebow to go with a relatively solid defense. I'd like to see it get a legit chance, and would be the closest thing out there to the situation Tebow had in Denver.
[/quote]

Everyone knows McElroy is the heir apparent or at least the better bandaid for that team. They can't keep Tebow and not properly use him. His time is done with the Jets. This off season they should be able to get a 7th for him (1 year left on his contract?) or cut him now. He's not a fit in their system, ...just dead weight to them.

Now, ....on the other hand, ...KC would be a real interesting fit.

Tebow is a running back who can fling it on occasion. He will last in the NFL as long as any other running back and as long as he stays beafed up at his current level. Build the team around him for the short term with extra blockers and plays that keep him out of the pocket and he could make some noise in that division.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355836410' post='1195117']
[/quote]

They won't have a two-way tie with us to see who gets in. If they did tie us, That would mean the stealers are in at 9-7. There could be a 3-way with the fins, stealers and Bengals if they win out, bengals lose out and stealers lose to the stains. Which I think I heard that they would also have to have the Jets lose one more game since the Fins would be odd man out if the Jets make it a 4-way tie.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355834527' post='1195104']
without looking too much into it, I'm assuming the need to be at 8-8 with the Bengals, and the Steelers be 7-9. Not sure if they still get in over an 8-8 steelers team.
[/quote]

It is impossible for the Bengals and stealers to be 8-8 and 7-9, respectively.

Archived