!!!THE GO TEXANS, GO BRONCOS, GO CHIEFS AND GO COWBOYS THREAD!!!

[quote name='BengalSIS' timestamp='1355720827' post='1194762']
[b]Please, please....please....Send Worthlessburger home crying next game. So sick of that guy.[/b]

And yes, today was a great day. Although I suspect the next time Houston plays Indy, it could be tougher playing away.
But first they have to get past the Vikings. Taking nothing for granted.

(And to the lovely posts about the 1 miss Shayne had out of 6...it was blocked/tipped. Per coaches and replay/press conference)

Good luck next week!
[/quote]

I hope so... I think we are all sick of that guy....

You seem like a classy lady sis, I am glad you are still around....

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1355748957' post='1194781']
Please don't quote the trash. It feeds them, and circumvents everyone else's ignores.
[/quote]

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1355752030' post='1194792']
x2
[/quote]

Sorry. I'll try not to do it again. I won't promise anything though.

Seriously though. What kind of person comes to a fan forum,
right after [b]their[/b] team moves into position to make the Playoffs,
is about to face their most hated rival in what basically is a
Playoff game, and that is the tripe they have to offer?

People never cease to amaze me.

[quote name='bubba' timestamp='1355700746' post='1194540']
Did u guys know Ben pp fakes ? I think sims is impressed

^ pump
[/quote]

And was there something wrong with Dez Bryant's finger? I think they may have mentioned something about it.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1355754535' post='1194815']
And was there something wrong with Dez Bryant's finger? I think they may have mentioned something about it.
[/quote]

Its a life threatening break that has become infected with Staph and the Bubonic Plague. I think he was fighting small pox as well according to unnamed sources.

[quote name='SF2' timestamp='1355757598' post='1194834']
Its a life threatening break that has become infected with [b]Staph [/b]and the Bubonic Plague. I think he was fighting small pox as well according to unnamed sources.
[/quote]

Come on...he wasn't playing in Cleveland

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1355752322' post='1194795']

Sorry. I'll try not to do it again. I won't promise anything though.

Seriously though. What kind of person comes to a fan forum,
right after [b]their[/b] team moves into position to make the Playoffs,
is about to face their most hated rival in what basically is a
Playoff game, and that is the tripe they have to offer?

People never cease to amaze me.
[/quote]

It is pretty amazing. Which is an added bonus to winning because he doesn't post when we win.

Part of me just thinks playing a character. He just likes to see people get pissed at him. In fact if this board became a Debbie downer board, he'd prob turn into a homer just to fuck with people.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1355785225' post='1194962']

It is pretty amazing. Which is an added bonus to winning because he doesn't post when we win.

Part of me just thinks playing a character. He just likes to see people get pissed at him. In fact if this board became a Debbie downer board, he'd prob turn into a homer just to fuck with people.
[/quote]

Not singling this fellow out...but this type of poisonous verbiage is fairly commonplace amongst alleged Bengal boards.

It is almost like an opiate for these folks. The better the Bengals do...the more they thirst for something negative to say. I am not sure whether it is so they can crow "see...I was right all along!" If things go wrong...or if the high comes from clinging to the last stem and seed of a negative rush that expired a very long time ago?

It does no good to even try and reason with these types...they are misery addicted, and have no desire to be any other way.

/dr.phil/

[quote name='BengalSIS' timestamp='1355758369' post='1194840']
Really? I missed that.

I just thought it was cuz he almost died.
[/quote]

Hey BengalSIS! Welcome back, hope things have been going well for you and your loved ones... Merry Christmas to you and yours.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1355807163' post='1195075']
Ryan getting fired?
[/quote]

I'd fire him. He's a clown when he's on top and worthless in adversity.

And unless he's being directed to make Tebow look bad, his use of him is a crime. Ok, Tebow is no NFL QB, but either don't play him, or have an actual play in there for him when you do.

The Jets are dead. The only "weird" team left mathematically alive is now Miami, and we can kill them and the Steelers off with a win next week.

Our wildcard scenario is now really simple: We make the playoffs with a win this week. If we lose, we have to beat Baltimore and root for a Brown victory over Pittsburgh. If we win both games and Baltimore loses to the GIants this week, we take the division.

And for those following along at home, the Inquisition have advanced to Fantasy Bowl XXIV and have clinched no worse than a return to the MVFL Premiereship for the 2013 season.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1355807163' post='1195075']
Ryan getting fired?
[/quote]

A lot of people need to get fired. The offense reminded me of watching a 4th grade football game. When the QB went back to pass you just whispered oh no.

Archived