The 2013 Regular Season Thread!!!!!!

Jason

Well, at least we can beat the Cubs. I take as much enjoyment out of that as beating up a special needs kid on the short bus. But hey, PAD THAT RECORD! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE PLAYOFFS BY BEATING UP SHITTY COMPETITION JUST TO GET THERE! JUST ASK THE BENGALS!

This team needs to figure out how to score runs against good teams. Beating the teams we're supposed to beat (CUBS) will put us in the playoffs. But the Reds will never go the distance with the current offensive production, especially when mixed with the bullpen's current performance.

It looks like the Cardinals are the best team in baseball this year.  But I have to think the injuries will catch up with them eventually.  Also, it always seems we are facing the Cardinals best pitchers and they are not getting ours.  If we meet them in the playoffs it will only be our top 3 vs their top 3.  I'll take that matchup, and hopefully we will have our bull pen in tact then.

Brandon is so clutch right now.  If/when Ludwick comes back you have to leave BP in the 4 hole, don't you?

Good to see Frazier hitting the long ball again too,

You'd think but idk. You could bat luddy 6 and maybe move Todd up to 2 or push him back to 7.

I also wonder how much pt Paul will get hen ludwick comes back. He's been hitting really well too.

Jeez Louise, I forgot this was a day game. I came home from work thinking I was going to drink some beer and watch the Reds destroy some AAA club and it's already over. Now what am I going to do?

FYI tomorrow is a day game too.

How come Lutz isn't playing more?

Paul is hitting .288 and if he multipled his HRs and RBIs over the normal at bats for a full season it would be like 25 and 117 or something. Not that I would expect that from him, but while he is hitting well you roll with the hot bat.

Archived