Explosions at Boston Marathon

MichaelWeston

Heartbreaking Photo Of Boston Bombing Victim Martin Richards And SUSPECT #2

Read more: http://www.700wlw.com/pages/onair_scottsloan.html?article=11206662#ixzz2Qw17DmnS

13293_1366377826.jpg

I am confused about that pic because it was reported that the family was running and got hit by the second bomb.

I am confused about that pic because it was reported that the family was running and got hit by the second bomb.

It was first reported the Wife, Daughter, and Son were watching for the father in the race.    Later corrected it was the whole family watching for a neighbor or friend in the race.

I'm guessing the girl in green is his sister that lost her leg and the women is the wife that suffered brain trauma. 

That is the site of the second bomb because the finish line had much more barriers for the crowd.

This may be the old man. http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/4/19/31d3be41-07dc-4ccb-8376-5c0c58b041b2_800.jpg

If he was clean, then this kid has got the police spooked beyond compare. They've got Johnny 5 out there raping people.

Edit: Favorite call of the night. 

'suspect may be wearing a tactical vest'

later

'that is an fbi agent'

My favorite call from the night was when the cop popped on the scanner and said they call me Kevin "in and out real quick" Brennan.

Dude had no idea thousands of people were listening.

He did it multiple times too. That is the kicker. That conversation happened like 3 times today.

Ammo issued to NG MP's. Told the press to move or not film or something. There is a ton of weird stuff going on at random times. I'm afraid they have no idea what they are doing.

Archived