Obama calls for end to religious education

Jason

You're so gullible!  Didn't you know that Obama was Muslim.....why do you think he's stood up to the Israeli lobby?  Oh wait.....

He's one of them sneaky Muslim's keeping it on the down low by attending a christian church for over 20 years.

He's one of them sneaky Muslim's keeping it on the down low by attending a christian church for over 20 years.

I know an athiest who goes to church with his wife just to keep peace in his home..What is your point?

I know an athiest who goes to church with his wife just to keep peace in his home..What is your point?

:lol:

Yeah that's what's happening, have you ever even listened to a speech he's given on the topic of religion? Yes or no.

then what bible do you read?

KJV

No. But that was a strong 1st, maybe 2nd, grader caliber retort; Bush is stupid and so are you? Anybody you disagree with is an idiot?  Run along now, the adults are talking.  

But since you brought it up, Obama has had more gaffes than Bush, though not as publicized. 57 states? Pronouncing corpsman "corpse-man". I think that trumps Bush saying nucular.

When Obama said 57 states, he had been in 47 states. Oh wow, big gaffe! When shrub said "Mission Accomplished", he meant once we got rid of his idiot ass. As far as grades, if I'm a second grader, what does that make you, a fetus? Or maybe in that alternate universe you conservatives live in, you start school as a PHD and work your way to kindergarten. And most people I disagree with are not idiots, it just seems that you are.

Oooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

taking things out of context and meme bombing this section of the site is kinda what Jason does

I posted a link to an article. 

How am I taking anything out of context?

I posted a link to an article. 

How am I taking anything out of context?

With your own title.

I doubt very serioulsy he's calling for an end to religious eduction all togther, do you have the full speech? Do you understand the context of the Cathlotic/Prodistant stuff that was going on over there?

When Obama said 57 states, he had been in 47 states. Oh wow, big gaffe! When shrub said "Mission Accomplished", he meant once we got rid of his idiot ass. As far as grades, if I'm a second grader, what does that make you, a fetus? Or maybe in that alternate universe you conservatives live in, you start school as a PHD and work your way to kindergarten. And most people I disagree with are not idiots, it just seems that you are.

:lmao:

Because you don't want to believe that Obama would say something idiotic? Every dumb thing he says is probably taken out of context. Something that wasn't considered for controversial Bush quotes.

So if I want to believe Obama would never say something idiotic, when it then turns out he never said what the article is alluding to, does that mean you wanted to believe he would say something idiotic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

If he doesn't like segregated schools, then he should pull his daughters out of that private school for rich kids and put them in DC public.

And Numbers, I can see him saying that about synagogue schools, but not mosques since he is a muslim.  He has proved once again that he doesn't respect the freedom of religion.  And where are all the libs crying for separation of church and state?

:facepalm:

You know, I want to think youre joking and im sure you will say you aren, but somehow I think you actually believe that.

Archived