Maualuga MCL injury

This sucks. Rey has been a lot better this year. Next in line? Do we shift Taze inside?

I would imagine so, especially with Mays out as well. We won't know more until the required injury report on Wednesday, which is unfortunately the day before our fooking game. I'm thinking Vontaze plays middle as he should be comfortable there, We should also see a lot more of James Harrison in our base at SLB, which may be a good thing. I've been surprised at how little he's actually played. I expect the rest of the LB rotation to be filled by Rey and DiManche, with a sprinkling of Boley. Going out on a limb here, listing the only LB's left available, I know.

I read on twitter yesterday the Bengals fear Mays injury is similar to Lemur's. Can anyone else confirm this?

This may have been posted somewhere, but that was the last play of the first half, correct? Where Rex should've taken a knee with around 10 seconds left, but ran a worthless draw play?

I would imagine so, especially with Mays out as well. We won't know more until the required injury report on Wednesday, which is unfortunately the day before our fooking game. I'm thinking Vontaze plays middle as he should be comfortable there, We should also see a lot more of James Harrison in our base at SLB, which may be a good thing. I've been surprised at how little he's actually played. I expect the rest of the LB rotation to be filled by Rey and DiManche, with a sprinkling of Boley. Going out on a limb here, listing the only LB's left available, I know.

Practice injury reports are coming out every day this week. But I heard Mays has been ruled out.

Archived