The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Stealers game 2

Jb didn't say it was a wise call. He said sometimes you need players to make big plays in big spots, even against long odds, and that cincy doesn't have enough of those.

X2. I think sometimes people come into a thread and just look at the last few posts and not the whole discussion.

IMO the discussion was never about whether they should have attempted it or not or if nuge deserved any blame, even though Jamie tried to take it that route.

My only point is sometimes you need players to make big plays in big games no matter the odds. Typically we dont do that enough. Hoping that changes today though!!

WHO DEY!

Well, fortunately we are not playing in Ketchup field and don't have to make a 50 yarder there.

And for the record, given the difficulty of making 50 yarders there, and the fact that Nuge has not made a 50+ all year, going for it on 4th would have been the better call IMO.  

Can't quote Jason enough here

You all are arguing a point that JB wasn't making. It's weird. 

No I'm arguing that hoping a guy who hasn't made that kick all year and few have on that field shouldn't be argued in any of the good bad or ugly categories, the bad was going for it because of that.

And, yes, the Stealers managed to win the right to play the colts and pats next year while losing a home playoff game to a bitter rival. Well done to them.

And what is even better,  the Bengals had a central role in that loss.   The dropoff from Bell to Tate, Archer, et al was obvious.  I think if Bell was healthy and played, Pit wins

And what is even better,  the Bengals had a central role in that loss.   The dropoff from Bell to Tate, Archer, et al was obvious.  I think if Bell was healthy and played, Pit wins

Agreed. 

That game last week pretty much crippled us and them. 

When do we get to finish a year with Cleveland?

Archived