Dawson Cut

I read he had a tryout for the Bucs, but besides that nothing. It seems his issue was not being very professional and that is not going to go be cured by joining another team. His best shot of playing in the NFL is here, where he knows the defense and the DC is a fan. 

Hopefully this a wake up call and he starts to cherish the opportunity of being on a NFL team instead of acting entitled and not treating it like the great opportunity it really is. 

2 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

PJ Dawson is back at Bengals practice. Must have signed with the practice squad.

PJ Dawson back in the house. PS add

Not the first nor will it be the last time I've been wrong.

Not sure when he was called back and added to the practice squad.  Per Bengals.com he was just added today.  One thought is the Bengals were looking at the late cuts on the waiver wire to add a vet to the 53 and bump someone else down.  Roach or Chyke Brown for example.  I do NOT want to see Driskel put on the practice squad because I think he would be snapped up sooner if not later.

But I think something was up with the delay in adding him.  He wasn't a lock to be added ten minutes after he cleared waivers like I thought.

That said, I hope he puts it all together and becomes a quality player her for years to come.

I would suggest that Pacman, Burfict, Dunlap and Atkins catch up with him for a Come to Jesus meeting and explain the error of his ways.  I would include Kirkpatrick but he would probably hurt himself and be out for a few weeks. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Not sure when he was called back and added to the practice squad.  Per Bengals.com he was just added today.  One thought is the Bengals were looking at the late cuts on the waiver wire to add a vet to the 53 and bump someone else down.  Roach or Chyke Brown for example.  I do NOT want to see Driskel put on the practice squad because I think he would be snapped up sooner if not later.

But I think something was up with the delay in adding him.  He wasn't a lock to be added ten minutes after he cleared waivers like I thought.

That said, I hope he puts it all together and becomes a quality player her for years to come.

I would suggest that Pacman, Burfict, Dunlap and Atkins catch up with him for a Come to Jesus meeting and explain the error of his ways.  I would include Kirkpatrick but he would probably hurt himself and be out for a few weeks. :ph34r:

We were very low on the waiver order and got him so not many were interested. Plus if you cut him during the season after just a week or two teams are going to think "well he must not be that special" and figure he isn't worth the time/effort during a season.

On 9/5/2016 at 4:07 PM, High School Harry said:

In Piggsturd, Raperherburger's nameplate is on the women's rest room and there is a welcome mat in front of the door.

Not true, FrankenBen is kept in a womb-like vat where he is fed a bucket full of chum twice a day.  He is only hoisted out for games & his monthly scrubbing.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Not true, FrankenBen is kept in a womb-like vat where he is fed a bucket full of chum twice a day.  He is only hoisted out for games & his monthly scrubbing.

Raperherburger scrubs?

btw, typo alert... what they feed him only has three letters and no "h".

Archived