Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Go Skins

Trump launches military strike against Syria

11 posts in this topic

Russians at the base that was attacked...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the schoolboy antics and wedgies Trump and Putin have been giving each other since the election, I would find it extremely hard to believe that this was not a mutually agreed upon affair for Trump to "look tough" against the Syrian regime, chemical weapons or not.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Given the schoolboy antics and wedgies Trump and Putin have been giving each other since the election, I would find it extremely hard to believe that this was not a mutually agreed upon affair for Trump to "look tough" against the Syrian regime, chemical weapons or not.

This was my thought as well, when you consider that Trump gave the Russians a heads up and doesn't seem like many if any Syrian soldiers were attacked then this could definitely be the case. 

I think some type of aggressive military action needs to happen in Syria on behalf the good people caught in a bad situation but what exactly seems to be the issue. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

This was my thought as well, when you consider that Trump gave the Russians a heads up and doesn't seem like many if any Syrian soldiers were attacked then this could definitely be the case.

 

He warned the Ruskies and they warned the Syrians.  Total dick-waggling PR move at the cost of ~$60mm just for the cruise missiles alone, and does nothing to degrade their ability to commit further atrocities.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

He warned the Ruskies and they warned the Syrians.  Total dick-waggling PR move at the cost of ~$60mm just for the cruise missiles alone, and does nothing to degrade their ability to commit further atrocities.

To be fair though, it really showcased our military's excellence in pushing buttons on joystick controllers....and how dependent we are on GPS satellites. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some reading:

syria: New U.S. Air Support On Request Scheme For Al-Qaeda

Donald Trump Is An International Law Breaker by Publius Tacitus

Ex-UK ambassador to Syria: 'No proof' of chemical attack

Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment

Roaming Charges: Metaphysical Graffiti

Can the president attack another country without Congress?

McConnell: Trump's airstrike didn't need congressional authorization

60 Words And A War Without End: The Untold Story Of The Most Dangerous Sentence In U.S. History

We are the war on terror, and the war on terror is us

Extra:

Brian Williams declares the "Beauty" of US Weapons against Syria 4/7/17

Roger Waters - The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range

You have a natural tendency
To squeeze off a shot
You're good fun at parties
You wear the right masks

You're old but you still
Like a laugh in the locker room
You can't abide change
You're at home on the range

You opened your suitcase
Behind the old workings
To show off the magnum
You deafened the canyon

A comfort a friend
Only upstaged in the end
By the Uzi machine gun
Does the recoil remind you

Remind you of sex
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next
Old timer who you gonna kill next
I looked over Jordan and what did I see

Saw a U.S. Marine in a pile of debris
I swam in your pools
And lay under your palm trees
I looked in the eyes of the Indian

Who lay on the Federal Building steps
And through the range finder over the hill
I saw the front line boys popping their pills
Sick of the mess they find

On their desert stage
And the bravery of being out of range
Yeah the question is vexed
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next

Old timer who you gonna kill next
Hey bartender over here
Two more shots
And two more beers

Sir turn up the TV sound
The war has started on the ground
Just love those laser guided bombs
They're really great

For righting wrongs
You hit the target
And win the game
From bars 3,000 miles away

3,000 miles away
We play the game
With the bravery of being out of range
We zap and maim

With the bravery of being out of range
We strafe the train
With the bravery of being out of range
We gain terrain

With the bravery of being out of range
With the bravery of being out of range
We play the game
With the bravery of being out of range

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bunghole said:

To be fair though, it really showcased our military's excellence in pushing buttons on joystick controllers....and how dependent we are on GPS satellites. 

 

And the ever-dwindling crowd of Trumpkins get to pretend like they didn't elect a Russian puppet.  Putin makes angry noises and they keep raping the Middle East for oil unfettered.

 

Vlad & Donnie right now:

 

oh-you-dog.jpg

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2017 at 8:19 PM, Homer_Rice said:

Some reading:

syria: New U.S. Air Support On Request Scheme For Al-Qaeda

Donald Trump Is An International Law Breaker by Publius Tacitus

Ex-UK ambassador to Syria: 'No proof' of chemical attack

Trump’s ‘Wag the Dog’ Moment

Roaming Charges: Metaphysical Graffiti

Can the president attack another country without Congress?

McConnell: Trump's airstrike didn't need congressional authorization

60 Words And A War Without End: The Untold Story Of The Most Dangerous Sentence In U.S. History

We are the war on terror, and the war on terror is us

Extra:

Brian Williams declares the "Beauty" of US Weapons against Syria 4/7/17

Roger Waters - The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range

You have a natural tendency
To squeeze off a shot
You're good fun at parties
You wear the right masks

You're old but you still
Like a laugh in the locker room
You can't abide change
You're at home on the range

You opened your suitcase
Behind the old workings
To show off the magnum
You deafened the canyon

A comfort a friend
Only upstaged in the end
By the Uzi machine gun
Does the recoil remind you

Remind you of sex
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next
Old timer who you gonna kill next
I looked over Jordan and what did I see

Saw a U.S. Marine in a pile of debris
I swam in your pools
And lay under your palm trees
I looked in the eyes of the Indian

Who lay on the Federal Building steps
And through the range finder over the hill
I saw the front line boys popping their pills
Sick of the mess they find

On their desert stage
And the bravery of being out of range
Yeah the question is vexed
Old man what the hell you gonna kill next

Old timer who you gonna kill next
Hey bartender over here
Two more shots
And two more beers

Sir turn up the TV sound
The war has started on the ground
Just love those laser guided bombs
They're really great

For righting wrongs
You hit the target
And win the game
From bars 3,000 miles away

3,000 miles away
We play the game
With the bravery of being out of range
We zap and maim

With the bravery of being out of range
We strafe the train
With the bravery of being out of range
We gain terrain

With the bravery of being out of range
With the bravery of being out of range
We play the game
With the bravery of being out of range

 

Tulsi Gabbert wants to see the proof too

Also fuck Howard Dean

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Tulsi Gabbert wants to see the proof too

Also fuck Howard Dean

 

Tulsi Gabbard*

 

bBeDN4v4.jpeg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0