Just finished reading "Quarterback: Inside the Most Important Position in the NFL" by John Feinstein

I just finished reading this book. I really enjoyed it. It basically dissected the whole 2017 season for Alex Smith, Joe Flacco, Andrew Luck, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Doug Williams (who is the Player Personnel director for the Redskins.) It also told their life stories and backgrounds on their careers. It really provided an in depth look at what it takes to play the position.

One of the reasons I liked it so much is because they didn't pick the usual stars (Brady, Worthlessburger, Brees, etc.) to focus on but picked other productive QBs to profile. It also had some interesting facts, like for example, Alex Smith almost went to Harvard but opted for Utah instead so he could play in a bowl game. (The Ivy League back then didn't allow teams to participate in a bowl game.) had he chosen Harvard, he would have been Ryan Fitzpatrick's teammate. That would have been interesting.

Anyway, if you need a good read, this was. 

4 hours ago, Hooky said:

No Dalton, no vote.

They do talk about Dalton a little bit and they do spend 3 pages on the last Ravens-Bengals game in 2017. (The Dalton to Boyd TD at the end of the game to knock the Ravens out of the playoffs game.)

Archived