Keeping our enemies close: 2023

I know it seems like I harp on the issue too much, but I will say it again ... Injuries are the #1 factor in today's NFL.

Teams can survive loses in games better than they can injuries to key players. Give me a Bengals loss any day over an injury to Burrow or Chase etc. 

If Rodgers is gone for the year with an Achilles as many fear, the Jets season is essentially OVER.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think it's very likely Rodgers is out for the year and possibly his career is over as well.

Since the Jets guaranteed him 75 million over the next 2 seasons, they still have to pay that regardless and it counts against the cap. What a potential disaster this could be. 

My friends in nyc think he tore his Achilles 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

So, let me get this straight. The wunderkind “running QBs” like Jackson, Watson, and Justin Fields, all got sacked more than Burrow did???

Weird.

Well, Jackson and Watson both easily won their games and Fields had almost 200 more yards of offense and 17 more points than Burrow.