WEEK 6: vs SEAHAWKS (GameDey thread)

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Dinner is about to be SERVED ...

F8QbPYLWYAAZ1NU.jpeg

Excellent!  E'd her (the artist), got a pleasant reply and added to her mailing list.  Nothing yet.  She said she is creating a website of nothing but Bengals prints.

Speaking of dinner... drove past The Precinct last evening around 7:00.  Two tour busses parked across the street so I guess we know where the Seahawks had dinner.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sois said:

It's cold

The Sois Bowl Forecast

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Sunday is going to look and feel a lot like Saturday. We will see cloudy skies much of the day with light rain at times. Rain will not be the big problem but the winds will be very noticeable.  Winds will gust as high as 25mph this afternoon. If you are going to the Bengals game, grab some extra layers to prepare for that fall chill in the air.

Current temp as I gear up to leave 51º.

Wind chill will make it nasty.

Gearing up to leave now... :gobengals:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

The Sois Bowl Forecast

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Sunday is going to look and feel a lot like Saturday. We will see cloudy skies much of the day with light rain at times. Rain will not be the big problem but the winds will be very noticeable.  Winds will gust as high as 25mph this afternoon. If you are going to the Bengals game, grab some extra layers to prepare for that fall chill in the air.

Current temp as I gear up to leave 51º.

Wind chill will make it nasty.

Gearing up to leave now... :gobengals:

Invite me to your vip suite