Palestine and Israel

PatternMaster

20 hours ago, Go Skins said:

I went to see the National Christmas Tree in December and walking the backside of the White House to get to the path I needed to, there was a small protest happening.  

Fortunately, DC has a transit system that is very good and goes to multiple suburbs.  But, unless you are listening to WTOP (the news station in DC), you may not know about this happening till it is too late. 

This is the exact reason I have waze on all the time, even if I know where I'm going, traffic might force me to reroute to someplace I don't know.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Biden going to Michigan.

Home if many Palestinians .

He wants their votes.

That's all from this absent minded derelict..

On 2/2/2024 at 9:46 AM, Jamie_B said:

This is the exact reason I have waze on all the time, even if I know where I'm going, traffic might force me to reroute to someplace I don't know.

You should feel safe in that democratic shit hole.

19 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Maybe get out of your own Red State and visit the country you might fight how small your world is.

funny how these "democratic shitholes" are where the vast majority of Americans choose to live.  Could it be that they're actually not shitholes? Maybe even have something more to offer than an inbred trailer park in East Pigknuckle Alabama with employment opportunities beyond a Dollar Store and selling bathtub crank?

No, can't be.  Everyone's just stupid.

28 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

funny how these "democratic shitholes" are where the vast majority of Americans choose to live.  Could it be that they're actually not shitholes? Maybe even have something more to offer than an inbred trailer park in East Pigknuckle Alabama with employment opportunities beyond a Dollar Store and selling bathtub crank?

No, can't be.  Everyone's just stupid.

Feel better?.

Doesn't seem like Israel wants to be reasonable or have peace talks...

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2024/02/07/Netanyahu-rejects-Hamas-hostage-deal/5181707337056/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Wednesday rejected a hostage-release proposal as U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken suggested a "clear and credible pathway to a Palestinian state" would be best solution to ending Israel's war with Hamas in Gaza.

Netanyahu called the proposal "delusional," describing it as an Israeli surrender, while still seeking to assure hostage families he cared. "Your loved ones are always standing before my eyes. ... We do not stop working for the release of our abductees -- even now," Netanyahu told them.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Bibi has never wanted a 2 state solution. 

But should it be up to a right-wing zealot to decide the fate of Palestinians... that's not logical, that would have been like asking a slave owner if the US should have abolished slavery...he was probably going to say no to that idea. 

It's time for the US to stand up for Palestine and put boundaries on our relationship with Israel if we are the nation we claim to be. How can we be for freedom, justice, liberty, etc..and support a country that denies it's neighbors those things?

15 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

But should it be up to a right-wing zealot to decide the fate of Palestinians... that's not logical, that would have been like asking a slave owner if the US should have abolished slavery...he was probably going to say no to that idea. 

It's time for the US to stand up for Palestine and put boundaries on our relationship with Israel if we are the nation we claim to be. How can we be for freedom, justice, liberty, etc..and support a country that denies it's neighbors those things?

Bibi didn't close the door to negotiations.

The Hamas proposal is ludicrous.

27 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Let's just say that Illian Omar's tweet that got her in trouble about all this was dead on right.

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Bibi was never given one.

Quit turning it in favor of Hamas.

You're going to have to try harder. I have never defended Hamas. But Bibi is not a serious person, he has no interest in having a 2 state solution, he wants one fully connected Isreal. He is using Hamas inexcusable terrorism to commit genocide. 

Just now, Jamie_B said:

You're going to have to try harder. I have never defended Hamas. But Bibi is not a serious person, he has no interest in having a 2 state solution, he wants one fully connected Isreal. He is using Hamas inexcusable terrorism to commit genocide. 

He doesn't want Iran led terrorists groups next to Israel.

Is that so hard to understand?

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Why doesn't Biden want a wall to secure the border.

Can you answer that straight up?

Do you know anything about that area at all? A wall is waste of money when there are numerous tunnels the cartels have been using for years.

4 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Why doesn't Biden want a wall

to keep our border secure??

Thoughts??

lol...a wall...this isn't a Game of Thrones were you can protect your fort with a wall and moat...they have walls now that people go over, around, under...you sound like you've been chanting at a Trump rally...do you really think it's that simple to build a wall and all illegal immigration stops, it's a bit more nuanced than that. 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

lol...a wall...this isn't a Game of Thrones were you can protect your fort with a wall and moat...they have walls now that people go over, around, under...you sound like you've been chanting at a Trump rally...do you really think it's that simple to build a wall and all illegal immigration stops, it's a bit more nuanced than that. 

So you and Jamie skirt the reason for no wall..no border control.

Just let whoever in.

Your both are unreasonably able to a answer why this dunce wants open borders...

Wanna go into the crime rate next?

Fools led by grndiose ideas that 

aren't sensible and very dangerous to the country