Rats Short Week (Episode 2)

23 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Like most/many, I had Houston as a win and tonight as a loss. But I'm feeling decent about their chances tonight, at this point. Maybe it's because I'm in denial that they may actually miss the playoffs, and because they have risen up from this type situation two years in a row.

I am weary of the "must win" stuff on Twitter. That phrase is SO overused and misused by people talking about all teams in all leagues. Even with a loss, they can get to 10-7 with 5-2 the rest of the way. You'd think 10-7 would get in, but it may not this year, depending on tiebreakers.

If it's not our year (again), I just have two wishes:

1. Kansas City does not make it to the Super Bowl

2. Pittsburgh does not win a playoff game

3. Baltimore does not make it to the Super Bowl

2 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Like most/many, I had Houston as a win and tonight as a loss. But I'm feeling decent about their chances tonight, at this point. Maybe it's because I'm in denial that they may actually miss the playoffs, and because they have risen up from this type situation two years in a row.

I am weary of the "must win" stuff on Twitter. That phrase is SO overused and misused by people talking about all teams in all leagues. Even with a loss, they can get to 10-7 with 5-2 the rest of the way. You'd think 10-7 would get in, but it may not this year, depending on tiebreakers.

If it's not our year (again), I just have two wishes:

1. Kansas City does not make it to the Super Bowl

2. Pittsburgh does not win a playoff game

1.1 On New Years Eve Taylor Swift goes to the Brown family box wearing an 89 Drew Sample jersey.

2.1 Pittsburgh does not win another game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Going to be a brutally physical game.

To much at stake in the AFCN race for supremacy.

It could be brutally physical--if the NFL...errr...referees allow it to be. 

Since the Bengals will still be a half game behind the all of the AFCN teams in front of them--even with a win--it's more of a stay-a-length-back-at-the-turn night.  

38 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

It could be brutally physical--if the NFL...errr...referees allow it to be. 

Since the Bengals will still be a half game behind the all of the AFCN teams in front of them--even with a win--it's more of a stay-a-length-back-at-the-turn night.  

Looking to see if our lines can outplay theirs.

4 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Yes, let's definitely add that one, as well.

4 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Big time

They won't and will say its all because that big meanie, Logan Wilson, cheap shotted Mark Andrews

and Odell Bullshit Jr.  Which, of course, Logan did not do.

• Upvote 1