Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

Just now, Jamie_B said:

The one to CJ that went over his should into his hands was amazing as well.

I think there was one to Boyd as well...against the Titans maybe? Total anticipation throw that seemed to just appear in Boyd's hands. Burrow is so special man.

10 minutes ago, Griever said:

I think there was one to Boyd as well...against the Titans maybe? Total anticipation throw that seemed to just appear in Boyd's hands. Burrow is so special man.

Don't remember that one, this is the one I was talking about to CJ, I was wrong about him scoring though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Griever said:

Yes, 2020 COVID season.  Saw it in person.  Insane throw that Boyd didn't even have his head around until the absolute last second landed right in his hands.  

Edit: Found it.  Play starts about 6:30 mark.

https://youtu.be/90ltKolTnoU?si=-FakdyB2sbDHhZ6Y

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dautcom08 said:

Yes, 2020 COVID season.  Saw it in person.  Insane throw that Boyd didn't even have his head around until the absolute last second landed right in his hands.  

Edit: Found it.  Play starts about 6:30 mark.

https://youtu.be/90ltKolTnoU?si=-FakdyB2sbDHhZ6Y

Yes! That's the one thanks! 

4 hours ago, Griever said:

psq70do8hant7owdlbec.png

This logo has explained the relevance of the White Tiger Bengals uniforms better than any logo the team has ever had. You realize, Bengal tigers are in fact half white (underneath), an angle that is usually not seen. 

17 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

This logo has explained the relevance of the White Tiger Bengals uniforms better than any logo the team has ever had. You realize, Bengal tigers are in fact half white (underneath), an angle that is usually not seen. 

When you think about it, looking up at the white underneath side of a tiger is not a very pleasant position to find one's self in.

• Upvote 1