Bengals make a trade, not once but twice.

First Trade is Tee for a second and sixth.

Second, trade back a little with their own 2nd and pick up a fourth. 

This nets a New WR to replace T and a special teams P in the sixth. The trade back still gets a DT they want and a RB/TE in the 4th which ever they don’t get with the current third. 

our other 3rd gets an edge guy or gaurd depending on BPA.

7 minutes ago, mhfinks said:

Bengals make a trade, not once but twice.

First Trade is Tee for a second and sixth.

Second, trade back a little with their own 2nd and pick up a fourth. 

This nets a New WR to replace T and a special teams P in the sixth. The trade back still gets a DT they want and a RB/TE in the 4th which ever they don’t get with the current third. 

our other 3rd gets an edge guy or gaurd depending on BPA.

I don't believe the team will exercise those trades.

They have 4 picks in 2nd  and 3rds.

They can stack good players within that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I don't believe the team will exercise those trades.

They have 4 picks in 2nd  and 3rds.

They can stack good players within that.

I agree with you about the trades, but unfortunately the Bengals only have 3 picks tonight - 49, 80, 97. Which is still more than most teams have.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dex said:

I agree with you about the trades, but unfortunately the Bengals only have 3 picks tonight - 49, 80, 97. Which is still more than most teams have.

I thought we had a 2nd, our own 3rd and two 3rd Rd pickups.(97-115)..although 115 would be a 4th no?

I'd be surprised if we trade Tee. If it were going to happen, we might have picked Brian Thomas at 18, as he looks like a faster version of Tee. Maybe we would trade him if we could get AD Mitchell but Buffalo will probably grab him. 

Trading Tee frees up 22 mil in cap space. We might throw some of it to rent Odell Beckham Jr for a season but most WR picks at this point will take some time to develop and we're trying to win the Super Bowl this year. 

29 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Would you trade 1 year of Tee for 4 years of Adonai Mitchell?

Probably not if we're hoping to win the Super Bowl this year. If we'd taken advantage of the Titans last year when they wanted Levis, we'd already have Dawand Jones plus pick 38 in this draft. That would have let us take Brian Thomas Jr at 18 as the replacement for Tee. We could then flip him to the Patriots for pick 34 and use it for McKinstry or Newton, and try to move up from 38 for the other. Then take the best IOL at 49, a NT at 80 and grab a TE or RB later.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

I'd be surprised if we trade Tee. If it were going to happen, we might have picked Brian Thomas at 18, as he looks like a faster version of Tee. Maybe we would trade him if we could get AD Mitchell but Buffalo will probably grab him. 

Trading Tee frees up 22 mil in cap space. We might throw some of it to rent Odell Beckham Jr for a season but most WR picks at this point will take some time to develop and we're trying to win the Super Bowl this year. 

Not OBJ please!!!

Tee isn't going anywhere.  What are you going to spend the $21M on at this point?

I think there's a good chance they trade up tonight, I don't see 10 picks making the team, or them using all 10.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Tee isn't going anywhere.  What are you going to spend the $21M on at this point?

I think there's a good chance they trade up tonight, I don't see 10 picks making the team, or them using all 10.

Last week Goodberry had a list of positions where a rookie could make the roster. It was something like 20 spots. So I expect the team will keep the 10 picks unless they want to use one in a trade-up. 

If the team had traded Tee, they could certainly save the 22 mil for use with Chases's extension. If they had traded Tee at the beginning of free agency, they could have signed Christian Wilkins or Arik Armstead for example. Actually they could have afforded one of those guys plus A'Shawn Robinson and Tee in lieu of Rankins and Hill. And maybe added Johnny Newton with the pick from trading Tee. 

• Upvote 1