Will the www.bengals.com message board....

How much will the "Official" Bengals message board affect your posting here?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the "Official" Bengals message board affect your posting here?

• No Change to my Acitivity Here
    • Very Minor Change
    • Some Change
    • Significant Change
    • See Y'all, I'm outta here
    • I'll have to wait and see

Guest bengalrick
this could have a reversed effect... not to toot our own horn, but we are the best unfiltered bengals message board, and while that site is nice, i need to yell out a fuck or a shit here and there and i can't do that there... many others will feel the same way imo... and we will now be able to freely talk about go-bengals there and i'm sure we'll all talk good about it... then we'll get more exposure... it will never get as big as that site will get, but i don't really want it that big ianyway... this is a great thing all around imo...

oh yeah, it will affect me very slightly b/c i don't usually check out any other sites, but i will check in there more than the huddles or insiders or any other board... it seems pretty nice and it would be cool to debate some people i haven't before... but this is my home... plain and simple...

I won't even bother to register on the homepage messege board... It's a great site and all, looks real sharp, but I don't even post a lot here. I might look over there now and then and see how many non-Go-Bengals.com members get a kick out of BJ. I'll keep my lazy lurking ass right here.

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]I am doing some post whoring there right now... but none of it will be new to the veterans here.... just basically recycling some of my older posts on to their site [/b][/i]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote]I am a BJ disciple. He rescued me from huddles and brought me to the promise land (go-bengals.com) and I am here to stay.[/quote]

[i][b] :headbang: I remember that .... speaking of that guy Heldicus (from your former wasteland) is now on the Bengals site... that guy is such a dick[/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 17 2005, 12:50 AM'][i][b] :headbang:   I remember that .... speaking of that guy Heldicus (from your former wasteland) is now on the Bengals site... that guy is such a dick[/b][/i]
[right][post="150552"][/post][/right][/quote]

Yeah hes a douchebag. He thinks he is cool, but he is sadly mistaken.

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Sep 16 2005, 10:11 PM']I doubt it. This is where I always come to post. I'll head over to the Bengals site when there are dead times here, but I can't imagine much more than a small change. I'll have to see how it works out though. So many of the registered people over there are from boards I never felt comfortable on, I can't imagine that place ever feeling quite right.
[right][post="150456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 16 2005, 11:32 PM']this could have a reversed effect... not to toot our own horn, but we are the best unfiltered bengals message board, and while that site is nice, i need to yell out a fuck or a shit here and there and i can't do that there... many others will feel the same way imo... and we will now be able to freely talk about go-bengals there and i'm sure we'll all talk good about it... then we'll get more exposure... it will never get as big as that site will get, but i don't really want it that big ianyway... this is a great thing all around imo...

oh yeah, it will affect me very slightly b/c i don't usually check out any other sites, but i will check in there more than the huddles or insiders or any other board... it seems pretty nice and it would be cool to debate some people i haven't before... but this is my home... plain and simple...
[right][post="150515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

My opinion is pretty similar to both of these guys...I only went very occasionally to lurk at Huddles or Bengalzone when I ran out of things to read around here. Now...I'll probably just go to that board instead.

If there is a good thing about it, it's that we will be able to come into contact with fans we haven't met yet...And they may well feel more comfortable here. Also, it is nice to put in my opinion on the same level as some of the 'less friendly' Huddles Vets...Because there are no vets there yet.

But all in all...I have no doubt in my mind where I belong.

[b]Exactly where the Prophecy foretold...[/b]

Keep the Faith...And a renewed welcome to all of you guys that have found this place over the last 6-8 months. Be yourself, and enjoy the freedom.

BZ

Guest BengalBacker
I'm using the same sig pic over there. How's that for plugging us?

I agree with those who say it will create more traffic here. I think it will probably hurt the huddles traffic some. They seem to be similarly moderated, and a lot of people are tired of the negativity at huddles.

Don't know what happened with you guys and heldicus, but he's always been one of my favorite posters at huddles. I guess some people just rub each other the wrong way.

Anyway, this is home. Like I said on the new board, props to Ryan for running the best message board on the net !!!!!

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='The Scales' date='Sep 17 2005, 02:37 AM']I'm fucking gone, i hate all you motherBitches......
[right][post="150593"][/post][/right][/quote]

Does your MAC work at that site?

:D

Guest oldschooler
Is this a joke ?

I went through withdrawls when this site was down
during the server switch. [img]http://www.imagemagician.com/images/nebsmak/emotes/twitch.gif[/img]

I registered to that site...but I ain`t going anywhere.
This is and always will be my home.

[img]http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img6869510.jpg[/img]

[quote name='schotzee' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:28 AM']No change here.I'm not a heavy poster to begin with.
So I will save what I have for here ,where some of the
funniest bastards on the net lurk. ;)
[right][post="150607"][/post][/right][/quote]
Thank god....love the Shania Fiya sig. :thumbsup:
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 17 2005, 09:52 AM']On a sidenote, how long till newbengals shows up over there and goes looney? ;)
[right][post="150635"][/post][/right][/quote]
I went over there last night to check it out....I was thinking the same thing about NewBengals and actually checked for his login. :blink:

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]I have already had several posters ask me for links to this site by PM....

the Bengals forum will be a good thing for Go-Bengals I believe.....

This board already has its nitch as the R-rated Bengals board.... the Bengal board can't compete with that because of restrictions....

The other G rated Bengal boards might lose posters though [/b][/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 17 2005, 03:01 PM'][i][b]I have already had several posters ask me for links to this site by PM....

the Bengals forum will be a good thing for Go-Bengals I believe.....

This board already has its nitch as the R-rated Bengals board.... the Bengal board can't compete with that because of restrictions....

The other G rated Bengal boards might lose posters though [/b][/i]
[right][post="150731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Dude just do like I did and put a link to it in your sig. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 17 2005, 03:01 PM'][i][b]The other G rated Bengal boards might lose posters though [/b][/i]
[right][post="150731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='BenglsBuksPstons' date='Sep 17 2005, 03:03 PM']u know what fuck yall if u people need me ill be at the Cincinnati Bengals message board....later guys :afropic:   :wave:
[right][post="150733"][/post][/right][/quote]

calm down im just messin with ya. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Archived