Official Bengals vs Adorable Cuddly Wuddly Bears

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 25 2005, 11:39 AM']I keep hearing from these analysts that the bears D is opportunistic with +6 in turnovers, uhm were +7.  <_<
[right][post="156316"][/post][/right][/quote]

I saw that also. Pissed me the fuck off...

considering everyone and their mother believes that great defense beats a great offense... its no wonder.... the problem with this theory is we have an incredible offense and the bears have a young but somewhat decent defense. one hour and counting... lets hope we dont give them something to flap their gums about!

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:01 PM']I hope its another blowout so we can shut some of these doubters up.
[right][post="156327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Then all the Bears fans will say "The Refs suck!, this game was fixed!!!!"

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:05 PM']I'm looking for Schoebel to have a big game in the redzone today...
[right][post="156332"][/post][/right][/quote]

Im looking for Thurman/Smith/Pollack/Williams/Anyone to knock the shit out of some Bears.

:headbang:

[quote name='Kochman' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:31 PM']Man I can barley hear the radio I have the volume cranked too.
[right][post="156345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Open up your full volume controls (assuming Windows), so you get all the volume controls, not just the master volume. You may find that one of the five controls is set low.

[quote name='kcbengalsfan' date='Sep 25 2005, 01:51 PM']I'm having the same problem with the volume, and there's nothing wrong with my master volume.  I listen to Homer all the time, and have never had this happen.
[right][post="156354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thx Ill give it a try.

[quote name='Kochman' date='Sep 25 2005, 12:31 PM']Man I can barley hear the radio I have the volume cranked too.
[right][post="156345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I tried to listen to 1360 and it just kept buffering. So I'm using the link from Columbus that OldSchooler gave last week.

Maybe you should check to see if your firewall is up. You may have to disable it to play 1360 streaming.

Archived