Read Through This Thread

The_Joker

[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14214"]Diamond Dave's Circle Jerk[/url]

A Seattle fan is giving them hell pretty funny shit. At one point the stools say are board had a melt down and that we treat Cheapshotgate like 9/11. These fuckers will never get it.

Talk about a group of total shit heels. Why is it that all these Steeler fans feel the need to call other teams fans bandwagoners? Personally, I've got nothing against the Steelers as a team. It's their fanbase that gives them a bad name.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='210470' date='Jan 29 2006, 07:23 PM']Talk about a group of total shit heels. Why is it that all these Steeler fans feel the need to call other teams fans bandwagoners? Personally, I've got nothing against the Steelers as a team. It's their fanbase that gives them a bad name.
MULLY[/quote]

No shit... How many people wearing a 7 steeler jersey were fans 2 years ago.

Holy shit

there is a guy there named steeler dynasty...! :blink:

I have seen it all.

I cant wait till the seahawks whip there ass.

Seahawks-35
Steelers-3

The most boring super bowl ever after each team rushes it 30+ times.

[quote name='Ben' post='210484' date='Jan 29 2006, 06:53 PM'][quote name='Fulcher_33' post='210470' date='Jan 29 2006, 07:23 PM']
Talk about a group of total shit heels. Why is it that all these Steeler fans feel the need to call other teams fans bandwagoners? Personally, I've got nothing against the Steelers as a team. It's their fanbase that gives them a bad name.
MULLY[/quote]

[/quote]
I guess none since Ben was still playing for the Redhawks....do I win a prize?
:lol:

Guest oldschooler

If I wanted to hear from an asshole I`d fart or click on that
thread...I chose to fart instead...at least there is "some"
enjoyment from that.

:headbang:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='210498' date='Jan 29 2006, 08:23 PM'][quote name='Ben' post='210484' date='Jan 29 2006, 06:53 PM']
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='210470' date='Jan 29 2006, 07:23 PM']
MULLY[/quote]

[/quote]
I guess none since Ben was still playing for the Redhawks....do I win a prize?
:lol:
[/quote]

That is kinda my point. I asked how many people were steeler fans 2 years ago......

Guest oldschooler
Just another reason to hate the Steelers and their arrogant,
dickhead, asshole fans....

[url="http://www.youtube.com/w/The-Bungels-Video?v=JWM8vuEUZqQ&search=steelers"]http://www.youtube.com/w/The-Bungels-Video...search=steelers[/url]

God I hope they lose to the Seahawks so fucking bad !

I want that 10 minutes of my life back. I can only blame myself...should never ever view DaveWorld--not even for lower life form research.

Thing of it is...they can't even figure out that the Seahawk poster is actually that--a Seahawk poster. They have to delve into some fucking atomic research project to figure out the blatantly obvious.

"It's the Bungle fans...they are behind it!!". Not too psychotic are they?

Dipshits.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='211391' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:00 PM']I want that 10 minutes of my life back. I can only blame myself...should never ever view DaveWorld--not even for lower life form research.

Thing of it is...they can't even figure out that the Seahawk poster is actually that--a Seahawk poster. They have to delve into some fucking atomic research project to figure out the blatantly obvious.

Dipshits.[/quote]

since all they know how to do is troll and cause problems at bengals boards, they expect the same in return, however since most people in ohio are EMPLOYEED (myself excluded) we have better things to do... this again, is soemthing they cant comprehend.

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='211391' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:00 PM']I want that 10 minutes of my life back. I can only blame myself...should never ever view DaveWorld--not even for lower life form research.

Dipshits.[/quote]

Its why we got a small influx of trolls after that thead was made. They arent that bright. Because EVERYONE knows only bengals fans think that hit was dirty, it's impossible to think someone else who is a fan of another team might think that too. Hell it's impossible to think that a friggin steelers fan sold all of his steelers stuff on ebay after it happened. He must have only been a bengals fan in disguise.

That site is full of idiots with a few on there who DO have a brain cell.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='211405' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:10 PM'][quote name='Le Tigre' post='211391' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:00 PM']
I want that 10 minutes of my life back. I can only blame myself...should never ever view DaveWorld--not even for lower life form research.

Dipshits.[/quote]

Its why we got a small influx of trolls after that thead was made. They arent that bright. Because EVERYONE knows only bengals fans think that hit was dirty, it's impossible to think someone else who is a fan of another team might think that too. [u]Hell it's impossible to think that a friggin steelers fan sold all of his steelers stuff on ebay after it happened. He must have only been a bengals fan in disguise.[/u]

[/quote]
Wait? :unsure:

What? :blink:
(i cant access queernation.com, my ip has been banned for the 1000th time and i cant renew it for some reason)

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='211440' date='Jan 31 2006, 02:01 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='211405' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:10 PM']
[quote name='Le Tigre' post='211391' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:00 PM']

Dipshits.[/quote]

Its why we got a small influx of trolls after that thead was made. They arent that bright. Because EVERYONE knows only bengals fans think that hit was dirty, it's impossible to think someone else who is a fan of another team might think that too. [u]Hell it's impossible to think that a friggin steelers fan sold all of his steelers stuff on ebay after it happened. He must have only been a bengals fan in disguise.[/u]

[/quote]
Wait? :unsure:

What? :blink:
(i cant access queernation.com, my ip has been banned for the 1000th time and i cant renew it for some reason)
[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

... and they whined that about us banning..

what a buncha vaginas.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='211405' date='Jan 31 2006, 01:10 PM']Its why we got a small influx of trolls after that thead was made. They arent that bright. Because EVERYONE knows only bengals fans think that hit was dirty, it's impossible to think someone else who is a fan of another team might think that too. Hell it's impossible to think that a friggin steelers fan sold all of his steelers stuff on ebay after it happened. He must have only been a bengals fan in disguise.[/quote]

Yeah, they're idiots...a friend of mine who likes the Titans the first time he saw me after that game asked me how I liked that dirty hit by Von Assasin...you know they're fans of other teams around the country who have the same opinion as us...

Archived