Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi killed

Guest BengalBacker

Anyone catch Nick Bergs dad claim that its a sad day today?

this was the guy that supposedly cut off his sons head

[url="http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/5/15/22827/0477"]http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/5/15/22827/0477[/url]

theres a conspiracy theory that says the US may have been behind Bergs death and that Berg was in fact a terrorist sympathizer

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279654' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:04 PM'][size=3][center][b]hey there's always a chance for some border arranging .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]
(although we would need to change that to Pharisee Land) [/b] [/size]
[img]http://www.mattszabo.com/archives/JesusLand2.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

But.....I dont want to live in Canada or Jesusland

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Ben' post='279660' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:09 PM']But.....I dont want to live in Canada or Jesusland[/quote]

[b]Give Pharisee Land 30 years and it will be Northern Mexico .... and then us newly formed Canadians can build our own wall to keep the whites fleeing from entering our new homeland .... :badger: [/b]

[quote name='Storm' post='279659' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:09 PM']Anyone catch Nick Bergs dad claim that its a sad day today?

this was the guy that supposedly cut off his sons head

[url="http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/5/15/22827/0477"]http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/5/15/22827/0477[/url]

theres a conspiracy theory that says the US may have been behind Bergs death and that Berg was in fact a terrorist sympathizer[/quote]

[b]Very interesting ..... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

I'll have to do some research into this one .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#CC0000"][b]Oh yeah BZ ..... and I made Buttons .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[center][img]http://images.cafepress.com/product/15818459_240x240_F.jpg[/img][/b][/color][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279666' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:25 PM'][color="#CC0000"][b]Oh yeah BZ ..... and I made Buttons .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]
[center][img]http://images.cafepress.com/product/15818459_240x240_F.jpg[/img][/b][/color][/center][/quote]

Hey now...I didn't ask to be pulled into partisan map-making. I like America exactly where it is now :D

What I would looking for is a little more scrutiny and objectivity, and a little less:

'Bomb the Fuckers...Who cares if years of interference helped make them what they are?'

[i]Meanwhile...A roadside bomb killed 15 Iraqis today. There's no word as to whether the ghost of Zarqawi was spotted at the scene.[/i]

BZ

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279633' date='Jun 8 2006, 08:31 PM'][b] :thumbsup:
something tells me you going to be alright in the end Jamie .... ^_^ [/b][/quote]

Thank man.... hey Im searching for the truth to these things just like the rest of us.

Guest Johnsons4Life
I might be a bit off topic but what the hell does moving to Canada have to do with killing al-zarqawi?? I think its a good thing that hes dead. I guess i'm way wrong.........I wish he was still alive so I wouldn't have to move to Canada. I was kinda liking living in the US and getting used to it.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279386' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:54 PM'][b][size=3] :rant: All of this shit is WORK SAFE .... if you are goint to applaud death you might as well get a good fucking look at it .... and quit with the fake Rambo ketchup blood bullshit .....

[/size] [/b][/quote]how the fuck do you figure mutilated corpse are "work safe?"

is it because of the jews who run the major corporations caused all this?

give me a motherfucking break, this thread should have a "NWS" title. nobody who takes time off during their day to read this messageboard should be subjugated to your whimsical philosophical beliefs on the ins and outs of the "NWS" tag.

unknowingly looking at this shit during work can and should get people fired, calling this "irresponsible" would be an understatement.

[quote name='Hooky' post='279236' date='Jun 8 2006, 07:59 AM']all the news media can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. [b] There should just be one news source that reports what happens [/b] and whomever reads it can interpret how they want. There's way too much news media that is competing with each other so they twist and spin and embellish to attract the largest audience, truth be damned. Fox included.[/quote]

That statement is so sad, I do not even know where to start. :(

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='279747' date='Jun 9 2006, 12:31 AM']how the fuck do you figure mutilated corpse are "work safe?"
give me a motherfucking break, this thread should have a "NWS" title. nobody who takes time off during their day to read this messageboard should be subjugated to your whimsical philosophical beliefs on the ins and outs of the "NWS" tag.

unknowingly looking at this shit during work can and should get people fired, calling this "irresponsible" would be an understatement.[/quote]

Weird I thought I had added it, Ill put it back on.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Storm' post='279659' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:09 PM']Anyone catch Nick Bergs dad claim that its a sad day today?[/quote]

[center][img]http://i6.tinypic.com/124kobs.jpg[/img]

[b]He's running for congress ..... hope he wins [/b] [/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='279747' date='Jun 9 2006, 12:31 AM']how the fuck do you figure mutilated corpse are "work safe?"
give me a motherfucking break, this thread should have a "NWS" title. nobody who takes time off during their day to read this messageboard should be subjugated to your whimsical philosophical beliefs on the ins and outs of the "NWS" tag.[/quote]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/hoodnigga2zb.gif[/img]

:wave: [/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279405' date='Jun 8 2006, 01:12 PM'][center]
[img]http://www.payforprofits.com/uploadedimages/high_five.jpg[/img]

[b][size=5]:dance: Now Give the freed Iraqi kid High Five ...
[img]http://www.stopviolence.com/images/9-11/iraq12yearold.jpg[/img]
[i]oh wait[/i] <_< [/size] [/b] [/center][/quote]you know whats hilarious?
the fact that most sane people applaud our forces taking out zarqawi because it could possibly lead to less death in this pointless war. were stuck in this quagmire now, so grow up and deal with it. nobody wants to see any dead fucking iraqis, but if this piece of shit kept organizing attacks against coalition forces and innocent iraqis then more people were going to die.

im glad to see we all know where your loyalty lies.

shit, do you even attempt to rationalize your thoughts, or do you always see death as unnecessary?
honestly, your philosophical beliefs on war are unrealistic to say the least. yea, theres dead fucking iraqis, a whole hell of a lot of them, but guess what, theres dead americans there too. do you honestly think this shit is just going to stop if we just pull out? …and if you do think so, do you not think a more brutal dictatorship than saddams regime would not take over?

we cant pull out now, all that would do is guarantee that this shit continues, and that all of these lives were lost for naught, and i can guaran-goddamn-tee you not a single american and a very small number of iraqis want to see that happen.

no, of course the iraqis dont want us there, the majority probably want us out, but thats not a real option now, is it.

look, i know as much as the next guy how big of a loser our president bushie is, but to keep bringing up this shit like theres anything anyone in power can do about it now is ignorant as hell.

we have one goal in iraq, and thats to eliminate the threat against coalition forces and the iraqi people. yea, we created this problem, and without secured borders theres no end in sight, but dont patronize everyone on this board. most everyone here lives in reality, while you and some of our other posters live in the most absurd hypocritical "reality" ive ever heard of.

(that rant was probably too long, off-topic, and misconstrued, but ill be damned if some of this stuff is not the craziest bullshit ive ever heard)

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='279760' date='Jun 9 2006, 12:54 AM']you know whats hilarious?
the fact that most sane people applaud our forces taking out zarqawi because it could possibly lead to less death in this pointless war. were stuck in this quagmire now, so grow up and deal with it. nobody wants to see any dead fucking iraqis, but if this piece of shit kept organizing attacks against coalition forces and innocent iraqis then more people were going to die.

im glad to see we all know where your loyalty lies.

shit, do you even attempt to rationalize your thoughts, or do you always see death as unnecessary?
honestly, your philosophical beliefs on war are unrealistic to say the least. yea, theres dead fucking iraqis, a whole hell of a lot of them, but guess what, theres dead americans there too. do you honestly think this shit is just going to stop if we just pull out? …and if you do think so, do you not think a more brutal dictatorship than saddams regime would not take over?

we cant pull out now, all that would do is guarantee that this shit continues, and that all of these lives were lost for naught, and i can guaran-goddamn-tee you not a single american and a very small number of iraqis want to see that happen.

no, of course the iraqis dont want us there, the majority probably want us out, but thats not a real option now, is it.

look, i know as much as the next guy how big of a loser our president bushie is, but to keep bringing up this shit like theres anything anyone in power can do about it now is ignorant as hell.

we have one goal in iraq, and thats to eliminate the threat against coalition forces and the iraqi people. yea, we created this problem, and without secured borders theres no end in sight, but dont patronize everyone on this board. most everyone here lives in reality, while you and some of our other posters live in the most absurd hypocritical reality ive ever heard of.
(that rant was probably too long, off-topic, and misconstrued, but ill be damned if some of this stuff is not the most absurd bullshit ive ever heard)[/quote]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/hoodnigga2zb.gif[/img]

:wave: [/center]

[b]* but in all seriousness .... I have already went over the only way any salvageable result can come out of Iraq .... and since it doesn't appear we will be pulling back and at least salvaging an independent Kurdistan .... then I am afraid more of our youth will be continued to drive the streets as human mine sweepers ....

But hell why should I care right ? Hell I will have a PhD soon, a good paying job, cash in the bank, and I don't have to die for Israel .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] Maybe the best anecdote for uninformed youth who believe the bullshit their govt spews to them ... is to get over there ... lose a few limbs ... and then come back with PTSD and have their benefits cut by the GOP congress .... hell I'll still have my home in a gated community if I want it [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [/b]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote]My oh my...It looks like I hit a nerve again. You know, you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it.

My point on the pledge of allegiance has very little to do with Canada vs. the U.S...And alot more to do with your 'Hooray. He's dead. I'm American.' declaration.

The point being that a few dropped bombs is about all it takes for the chest-thumpers to come out and say..."SEE? Look how great we are! We killed him DAMNED GOOD."[/quote]

Well, first of all, what did I "dish out"? If you honestly think that I wasn't using humor in that statement you aren't very perceptive. Do you consider me a chest thumper? Am I just a sheep believing whatever this administration says? Just because I don't believe every conspiracy theory that gets floated, and I don't think this administration is the most evil that ever walked the face of the earth, that doesn't mean I blindly believe America is pure as the driven snow. The overwhelming majority of the conservative leaning posters on this board are not chest thumping sheep. The overwhelming majority of liberal leaning posters on this board thrive on anything that puts America in a bad light. They'll believe any conspiracy, they'll defend, and excuse the behavior of the most vile people if it helps their America hating mindset, and they'll somehow find a way to blame America for every evil that exists in the world, and give no credit for any of the good. Shit just ain't that simple.

Yes I'm happy when people like Al-Zarqawi are killed. You're happy when American soldiers are killed. I think that makes you a lot more fucked in the head than I'll ever be, but hey, it's a FREE country.

[quote]Of course, as a Canadian I suppose I should be thankful that these bombs are dropped to keep me safe as well. Unfortunately, it could well be that the proximity and friendly relationship with the Americans in Afghanistan which has raised our profile for the worst. Thanks for nothing.[/quote]

Yeah, I think you should just tuck your tail between your legs and let us take the brunt of any reprisals. Just like the rest of the world, you don't want to stand up against the terrorists and make yourself a target. Let the big bully America handle it while you cower in the corner being neutral. Out of one side of your mouth you can say you like America and we're your friends. Out of the other side of your mouth you can call us greedy fucking war mongerers who should leave everyone else alone. That should keep you nice and fucking safe with everybody.

You can do things differently than America does because you're NOT America, and because there IS an America to do those things.

[quote]All that, and yet still we saddle up what military forces we do have to go play garbageman and playground supervisor for the squabbles left in the wake of the 'Forces of Freedom' . It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it...And I suppose that Canadians believe that helping people put bombed out countries back together is the right thing to do.

Ultimately, though...Your comments don't appear to really relate to Canada, as much as you are stuck on the fact that I would dare criticize the sterling reputation of your current administration.[/quote]

Well thank you for sticking your neck out. After all, America never comes to the aid of a country they've liberated from an oppressive regime.

Criticizing administrations is what freedom is all about. Categorizing good people that don't hate America and who are glad to see someone like Al-Zarqawi dead as chest thumpers, plus cheering the deaths of American soldiers crosses lines for me. My problem isn't with Canada. It's with a lot of canadians. I stand by my analogy of the nerdy, pacifist kid. You are NOT in our shoes. Sometimes we have to put on combat boots, while you can stay comfortable in your slippers.

[quote]I suppose you have two options, really...Suck it up, or launch a boycott on that maple syrup crop that you mentioned.[/quote]

I don't have to suck anything up. I also don't have to sit idly by while you trash my country. I'm pretty sure I can survive the rest of my life without maple syrup or anything self-righteous canadians have to offer me.

[quote]Because when it all comes down to it, I'm not about to STFU for you or any of the other mouth-breathing jingoites that equate the core of their being with the actions of the U.S. government being morally sanctified, despite the fact that their is sufficient media evidence to the contrary (on a number of activities).[/quote]

Mouth breathing jingoite???? Equate the core of my being with blah blah blah????? Me???? Again, you aren't very perceptive because that ain't me. As far as the STFU icon I used, I was mostly just looking for a time to finally use it. :) You, of course, don't have to STFU. It's more in the context of, I can talk about my family but you can't. Or a black person can say nigger but a white person can't. But feel free to continue to trash my country if it makes you feel better about yourself.

[quote]But again, that is getting away from the thread's topic...Which is the impact of killing a bad man that the American government essentially 'created' in the first place (for the purpose of dissent in Afghanistan).[/quote]

The world is a complicated place. Friends become enemies and enemies become friends, usually for reasons that are perfectly logical and in our best interest at the time.

[quote]If this really is the guy they say it is...And it must be, or they wouldn't have the "DNA" evidence (I wonder when they originally acquired that?)...And if he really is as dangerous as the 'outed' PSYOPS campaign has made him out to be, then I suppose it is a good thing.[/quote]

Ya think?

[quote]But the ensuing presentation and chest-puffing is the laughable part...Simply because we have seen it repeated on this board just about every time that the administration needs a PR shot in the arm.[/quote]

Again, not really.

[quote]Of course, I don't expect some of you to recognize that...Because that would be almost like an admission of guilt or the 'requirement' of justification to be in that country. And God knows, many of you are still pretty happy with the justification that was given 3-4 years ago...It's asking a lot for you to reconsider now. [i](That would be primarily directed at you, OLD)[/i][/quote]

Oldschooler has more common sense than all of you "intellectuals" put together. People like you absorb bullshit. He sees through it.

[quote]BJ disagrees with the administration, so he is a radical conspiracy theorist.
I disagree with the administration, so I am a self-righteous communist.
Coy disagrees with the administration, so he is a bitter negro who won't let go of past persecution.
Homer is...Well, he quotes history and philosophy too much.

Ultimately, it appears that the surest way to be shunted to the extreme right or left, or marginalized on any trumped-up charge...Would be to disagree with the administration.

Who knew it was that easy to labeled an outsider on one's own continent?

But then again, this seems to be the way that this war is fought on the homefront. There are only a few acceptable opinions on the matter, with the rest leading to the bitter reproach of the vocal mob...75% of whom have a past or present married to military subservience.

So let's get it on...[/quote]

The opposite is equally true, if not more extreme. If I don't think Bush and America are the personification of evil, I'm a mouth breathing jingoite at best. There is no middle ground with the extreme left or the extreme right. I see a lot of extreme left on this board, but not much extreme right no matter how much many of you want to label some as such.

Al-Zarqawi is dead and that makes me happy.

I'm American and wouldn't want to be anything else.

That doesn't mean we're perfect, but we fucking rock.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:1hump:

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279809' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:03 AM'][b]So Backer .... when are you signing up to go clear IED's in Baghdad ? [/b][/quote]

What did I say exactly that would prompt that question?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='279811' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:17 AM']What did I say exactly that would prompt that question?[/quote]

[quote]You are NOT in our shoes. Sometimes we have to put on combat boots, while you can stay comfortable in your slippers.[/quote]

Guest BengalBacker

That's semantics and you know it BJ.

I'm 47 years old, and out of shape. The military doesn't need or want me. If the point is, would I sacrifice my life for my country, absolutely. As I would for my family in a more realistic scenario. Hell, I'd sacrifice your life too. :D

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='279814' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:34 AM']I'm 47 years old[/quote]

[b]damn ... you missed out on all the fun of Vietnam too ... oh well ... you are probably a better man for probably never having to kill someone .... I can gladly say I have no murders on my soul check list .... well that is until New Years Eve this year at least .... [/b] :whistle:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279815' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:38 AM'][b]damn ... you missed out on all the fun of Vietnam too ... oh well ... you are probably a better man for probably never having to kill someone .... I can gladly say I have no murders on my soul check list .... well that is until New Years Eve this year at least .... [/b] :whistle:[/quote]

How do you know I've never had to kill someone?

:ninja:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='279753' date='Jun 9 2006, 04:45 AM'][center][img]http://i6.tinypic.com/124kobs.jpg[/img]

[b]He's running for congress ..... hope he wins [/b] [/center][/quote]

wouldn't that be nice? then we would have an Al Quada operative in congress :blink:

I'm leaning more and more that he may be involved with Al Quada as deep as his son

Archived