***** NEW SHIRTS - "WE DEY NEED NO HELMET" *****

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/chewsteeler.gif[/img][/center]

[b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] Ok here is the deal. after some deliberation I decided that the Fleishman driving school shirts were flawed for several reasons: (1) Most people may not get the joke (2) It may be seem as if we were making fun of the prophet Martha who only deserves praise (3) It in part might be poking fun at someone who doesn't really deserve to be made fun of = the glorious Martha (4) There wasn;t much demand (5) The design needed some work.

[center]So I figured - who really does deserve to be made fun of ???[/center] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

And of course the answer is Ben Toothlessberger. He was warned to wear a helmet by Terry Bradshaw, Cowturd, the Media, hell the World .... and because he wanted to have his mullet blowing in the wind .... a Grandmother disfigured his face with her Chrysler.

[color="#FF6600"][size=3]So here are the new shirts ....[/size][/color] I will leave this up for 10 days to see how many people want one ... then I will go and order them. The cost should not exceed 25 $ ... and they will be sold for what they cost to make (no profit for me). However 1 $ will be added to each shirt, that will go into the fund to pay for Martha Fleishmans 106.50 $ fee ... for running over Toothlessberger. Depending on how many people want them I may use a Paypal account or just have each of you mail me a postal money order (that you can get at the postal office as you mail it to me). Also each shirt from the time I get them made will get to you fast ... I will not take forever to get them to you.

The comedy that day is not in the fact that there was an accident .... the comedy that day is in the hilarious irony that we has warned to wear a helmet, and publicly shrugged it off ... only to meet his demise and have his jaw bone sent up into his skull and have his teeth implanted into the roof of some old ladys car.

[center][color="#FF6600"][size=6][u]Here is my design ... [/u] [/size] [/color]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/shirt-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/T-shirt-Black-Front.gif[/img]

[/center]

[size=3]So if you are interested in getting one, then reply to this thread with[/size] [size=4]"I'll get one" [/size]

[size=4][center]So Who's in ? :icon15: [/b]

- I'll let this roam before pinning

[size=1][i](this sale is in now way affiliated with Go-Bengals.com, the Cincinnati Bengals, the NFL, or the Queers at Stealer Nation)[/i][/size] [/center][/size]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalnutz' post='284504' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:08 PM']Sell a few on ebay. They could sell big time.

it would be worth a try.[/quote]

[b]Good idea ... I will probably order extra and do that .... [/b]

[quote name='RoyT' post='284501' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:02 PM']BTW, BJ have you created the story of the Prophet Martha yet in the Who-Deyan ???[/quote]

[b]No but she will included in the next update for sure ... [/b] B)

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='dustmck' post='284507' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:17 PM']i'll get one[/quote]

I would love to talk to the screen printer that can make that shirt happen.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='284548' date='Jun 20 2006, 06:59 PM']I would love to talk to the screen printer that can make that shirt happen.[/quote]

[b]I think I'll be able to find one .... but as of right now ... I just need to know who would even want one before I go through all the trouble [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Also what are the rules regarding the use of the Bengal "B" .... now I know it is copyrighted and such .... but do you think that the Bengals really would get that upset over 20 shirts with B's on them ? Also what if I had them made in Japan by Mully (I don't think the whole license of the B would still hold would it ?

Also I know down here in Miami there is a place that makes recreates all brand names and doesn't give a shit. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='284548' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:59 PM']I would love to talk to the screen printer that can make that shirt happen.[/quote]

I can make that happen....just might cost a pretty penny to get
the seperations done...CMYK instead of spot...I'll look into it, but
check your screen printers down south BJ....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='284589' date='Jun 20 2006, 11:57 PM'][b]Also what are the rules regarding the use of the Bengal "B" .... now I know it is copyrighted and such .... but do you think that the Bengals really would get that upset over 20 shirts with B's on them ? Also what if I had them made in Japan by Mully (I don't think the whole license of the B would still hold would it ?

Also I know down here in Miami there is a place that makes recreates all brand names and doesn't give a shit. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
from what I understand, they wouldn't really come after you unless you
were going for a profit...it's not legal but it's not like your turning over thousands
of them and making a killing either....small fish.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='284589' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM'][b]Also what are the rules regarding the use of the Bengal "B" .... now I know it is copyrighted and such .... but do you think that the Bengals really would get that upset over 20 shirts with B's on them ? Also what if I had them made in Japan by Mully (I don't think the whole license of the B would still hold would it ?

Also I know down here in Miami there is a place that makes recreates all brand names and doesn't give a shit. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b][/quote]

I would be more concerned bout the Stealers emblem and the NFL logo.

But I will take one.

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='284589' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM'][b]Also what are the rules regarding the use of the Bengal "B" .... now I know it is copyrighted and such .... but do you think that the Bengals really would get that upset over 20 shirts with B's on them ? Also what if I had them made in Japan by Mully (I don't think the whole license of the B would still hold would it ?[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it dude. Trust me. ;)

Guest BlackJesus

[size=3][b]OK BRAND NEW DESIGN LOOK UP TOP !!![/size]

FINAL DESIGN ....

FUCK IT GOING WITH THE B ...

even if I have to have them made in China :icon15:[/b]

[quote name='Jason' post='284609' date='Jun 20 2006, 08:55 PM']I would be more concerned bout the Stealers emblem and the NFL logo.

But I will take one.[/quote]
Couldn't he put the emblem with the asteriks and put stealers...and not get in trouble?

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I think using Bens real face was a better call .... if others disagree let me know .... but I think the finished product is now kick ass !!![/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='284627' date='Jun 20 2006, 09:20 PM']Wow just wow.
Carry on.[/quote]

[b]you know you want one Jamie .... cmon B) [/b]

Guest Whodey420
Dude that's beautiful. Hell I'd take one but how about a twist?
How about a pic of a toothless George Foreman (like that would be a stretch) grilling that exact
pic of Ben and call it the Ben "Tooth"less"Burger" on a George Foreman Grill? You'd could even
make it "racy" and say some shit like "How'd you like a real "Cracker"
with your Chunky Soup?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='284589' date='Jun 20 2006, 07:57 PM'][b]Also what are the rules regarding the use of the Bengal "B" .... now I know it is copyrighted and such .... but do you think that the Bengals really would get that upset over 20 shirts with B's on them ? Also what if I had them made in Japan by Mully (I don't think the whole license of the B would still hold would it ?

if its in japan it wont matter at all. ull have to find a company in florida that doesnt care, i bet u can, who turns down money. Its not like ur making a big profit or anyhting.

I WILL BUY ATLEAST 1, probably 2.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Whodey420' post='284689' date='Jun 20 2006, 10:36 PM']Dude that's beautiful. Hell I'd take one but how about a twist?
How about a pic of a toothless George Foreman (like that would be a stretch) grilling that exact
pic of Ben and call it the Ben "Tooth"less"Burger" on a George Foreman Grill? You'd could even
make it "racy" and say some shit like "How'd you like a real "Cracker"
with your Chunky Soup?[/quote]

[b]I appreciate the suggestion ... but I have to keep it now ... I spent too much time trying to perfect it ... and finally my OCD has subsided and I am happy with it ;) [/b]

Archived