** OFFICIAL OHIO STATE BUCKEYES FOOTBALL THREAD

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='334807' date='Sep 9 2006, 01:35 PM'][center] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5HTmjOUizM&mode=related&search="]Buckeye Stripper[/url]

[b][color="#ff0000"]Even I can admire this .... [/center][/color][/b][/quote]

perfect rack :1hump:

^_^ Great game so far, Troy Smith is real good alogn with the recivers and the defense is playing better than at the start of the game. Texas defense is playing horrible against the pass, but the running game is good. Ohio State will win and Ted Ginn will score another TD.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='333983' date='Sep 8 2006, 09:24 AM'][b]I called the Texas Win last year ....

and I am calling it again this year. [/b]
[b][center][size=6][color="#993300"]TEXAS[/color] 34

[color="#FF0000"]OSU[/color] 30[/size][/center][/b][/quote]

You were saying?

:D Buckeyes win baby hell yeah, Troy Smith was money. :headbang: National Championship he we come. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img] Mark clayton was wrong as usual, I wonder if he will man up on his bet on PTI.

Guest WhoDeyForever

What a beautiful game. OSU shouldve had more points also but that will do. This season is going to be exciting. I think we play Auburn for the national championship. WHERE YOU AT BJ??? :lmao:

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H..[/color][/size][/b]

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='333218' date='Sep 7 2006, 05:58 PM']Jason Whitlock on PTI just said that hes betting that there is a 99.9% chance that Texas will win and he is putting his football reputation on it.[/quote]

Hey Shitlock, looks like you just lost your football reputation...

OH WAIT! YOU NEVER HAD ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

:pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='333983' date='Sep 8 2006, 09:24 AM'][b]I called the Texas Win last year ....

and I am calling it again this year. [/b]
[b][center][size=6][color="#993300"]TEXAS[/color] 34

[color="#FF0000"]OSU[/color] 30[/size][/center][/b][/quote]

:( BJ you should have known better than to pick the team that fat fuck whitlock said had a 99.9% chance of winning.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='334378' date='Sep 8 2006, 11:14 PM'][b]Florida State [/b][/quote]
They sure looked tough today :whistle:

More importantly...Damn did the boys in scarlet & gray look good tonight. The heisman is Troy Smith's to lose. What a fantastic way to be welcomed home.

Go Bucks!

Guest oldschooler

[b][color="#FF0000"][size=5]woooooooooooooooo[/size] [/color][/b] [size=7][b]BUCKEYES[/b] [/size] [color="#999999"][b][size=5]hooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!![/size] [/color] [/b]

That was a really good game... if you`re a Buckeyes fan... which I AM !!!! :headbang:

They came, they saw, they kicked their ass !!!!!!

:dance:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='335235' date='Sep 10 2006, 02:48 PM'][b][color="#FF0000"][size=5]woooooooooooooooo[/size] [/color][/b] [size=7][b]BUCKEYES[/b] [/size] [color="#999999"][b][size=5]hooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!![/size] [/color] [/b]
That was a really good game... if you`re a Buckeyes fan... which I AM !!!! :headbang:
They came, they saw, they kicked their ass !!!!!!
:dance:[/quote]
They looked damn good. I'm still not excited by the D, but they are clearly coming together in a hurry. Laurinitis looked damn good in stretches of the game. Hopefully that will continue.

Troy is nothing short of impressive. I can't wait to see them hang 50 on you know who in November.

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#CC0000"][b]
- Props to OSU, they played better than I expected

- Ginn to me has a legitimate chance at the Hiesman if he continues to play like that ... I think he has a better chance than Troy to win it

- Hey you can't pick em all .... I like most sports writers thought Texas would show up and play better ... they didn't .... oh well

- I still think OSU loses a game this year and doesn't make the Natl championship

- Ginn will be great on Sundays .... Troy won't make a good NFL QB - too short

- That fumble down by the goalline really shifted the momentum [/b] [/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='335287' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM'][color="#CC0000"][b]- Ginn will be great on Sundays .... Troy won't make a good NFL QB - too short[/b] [/color][/quote]

He may not be a high pick because of the size issue, but the guy is a player. Someone will give him a shot as an NFL QB.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='335273' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:29 AM']They looked damn good. I'm still not excited by the D, but they are clearly coming together in a hurry. Laurinitis looked damn good in stretches of the game. Hopefully that will continue.

Troy is nothing short of impressive. I can't wait to see them hang 50 on you know who in November.[/quote]

Laurinitis is quickly becoming the leader of the D. theres no way anyone will be able to stop them on their way to the nationl championship, no one can stop their O. How great would a OSU vs. ND national championship be

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='335287' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM'][color="#CC0000"][b]- Ginn to me has a legitimate chance at the Hiesman if he continues to play like that ... I think he has a better chance than Troy to win it[/b] [/color][/quote]
troy would win it before teddy because troy directly benefits from teddys performances

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='335287' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM'][color="#CC0000"][b]- I still think OSU loses a game this year and doesn't make the Natl championship [/b] [/color][/quote]
you know whatd be awesome? if you would predict this instead of just suggesting it id say wed have about a 99.9% of the reverse actually happening

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='335287' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM'][color="#CC0000"][b]- Ginn will be great on Sundays .... Troy won't make a good NFL QB - too short [/b] [/color][/quote]no effing way. ginn is a great college player but hed be just like warrick in the nfl, you cant just outrun everybody. well, theres that then the fact that he cant run routes for shit. troy would be an a-1 cant miss prospect if he were taller, but hes not. so who really knows. troy has all the intangibles and simply performs, he is nothing but impressive in every aspect of the game.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='335287' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM'][color="#CC0000"][b]- That fumble down by the goalline really shifted the momentum [/b] [/color][/quote]
yea, wouldnt have mattered if they scored tho. osu came to play and simply has the best squad in the nation. texas just had vince last year, he was the difference maker.

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2583128"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2583128[/url]

Mack brown your a pussy, how bout giving OSU some credit. Dont blame the game on the clock rules. You got your ass kicked. Normally when a team takes a 3 possession lead with 6 minutes the game is over, no matter if its the new clock rules or not. Ill mail you a tissue.

Im not a big fan of these clok rules but I did hear in another game the annoucers saying that once the committee decided to ry out the new rules every college coach had a couple months to complain or express their displeaser before the new rules became concrete and not a single coach complained or gave the rules committee any feedback. So I dont shead a tear for any of these coaches that complain.

[quote name='dieselman44' post='337171' date='Sep 11 2006, 02:22 PM'][url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2583128"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2583128[/url]

Mack brown your a pussy, how bout giving OSU some credit. Dont blame the game on the clock rules. You got your ass kicked. Normally when a team takes a 3 possession lead with 6 minutes the game is over, no matter if its the new clock rules or not. Ill mail you a tissue.
Im not a big fan of these clok rules but I did hear in another game the annoucers saying that once the committee decided to ry out the new rules every college coach had a couple months to complain or express their displeaser before the new rules became concrete and not a single coach complained or gave the rules committee any feedback. So I dont shead a tear for any of these coaches that complain.[/quote]

Mack, puh-lease. If the clock rules had not changed, OSU would simply have beaten you worse.

:lol: ESPN Sportsnation poll results:

"Did the NCAA's new clock rules affect Ohio State's win over Texas?"

No, OSU was better regardless- [b][size=6]88.3%[/b][/size]

Yes, the old rules would have made a Texas comeback more likely- [size=6][b]11.6%[/b][/size] :pointlaff: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Archived