** OFFICIAL OHIO STATE BUCKEYES FOOTBALL THREAD

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='347282' date='Sep 23 2006, 06:20 PM']Malcom Jenkins baby!!! Game clincing INT and he returns it for a TD :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[b][size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H...I-O[/color][/size][/b][/quote]

Someone needs to teach Jenkins' ass to not spike the ball until AFTER he crosses the goal line. He got away with one!

OH!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='347291' date='Sep 23 2006, 06:35 PM']:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
[size=7][color="#ff0000"]O[/color] [color="#999999"]H[/color][/size][/quote]

[b][color="#ff0000"]I-O[/color][/b]

[color="#ff0000"]

[/color][color="#000000"]People already hatin though. John Saunders said he wasn't really impressed. Yes it might of been close for a while but our D was amazing. It was all OSU that 4th quarter. Fuck you saunders.
[/color]

Heres my take. The biggest question mark from the "experts" before the season was our Defense and all those new faces on it. Well the Defense has improved every game so far, and if you look at the points they have given up pergame its pretty unreal, 12, 7, 7, 6. With this win over PSU we have proven that even if the Offense isnt clicking like it should then our Defense has the strength to pick them up for an entire game. So I dont understand how Jon Saunders wasnt impressed because if I was an expert then id be impressed that OSU won a game against a top 25 team despite there offense looking shitty..

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jason' post='354019' date='Sep 29 2006, 11:33 AM']Another version of 7-11:

[img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/gikim1118/ALWAYSOPEN.jpg[/img][/quote]

:headbang:

[quote name='dieselman44' post='354032' date='Sep 29 2006, 11:54 AM']Heres my take. The biggest question mark from the "experts" before the season was our Defense and all those new faces on it. Well the Defense has improved every game so far, and if you look at the points they have given up pergame its pretty unreal, 12, 7, 7, 6. With this win over PSU we have proven that even if the Offense isnt clicking like it should then our Defense has the strength to pick them up for an entire game. So I dont understand how Jon Saunders wasnt impressed because if I was an expert then id be impressed that OSU won a game against a top 25 team despite there offense looking shitty..[/quote]

Yea the D has been spectacular so far. I was really worried after Wolfe ran all over us the first game but it was the first game and Wolfe is even a heisman candidate. Lauranitius has been amazing...What a way to make people forget about Hawk,Carpenter, and Schlegel :thumbsup:

Guest WhoDeyForever

Great game tonight. Gonzo is sick. Troy Smith has the heisman secured. We will win out and play Auburn for the National Title. :headbang:

[size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H..[/color][/size]

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='355004' date='Sep 30 2006, 11:57 PM']Great game tonight. Gonzo is sick. Troy Smith has the heisman secured. We will win out and play Auburn for the National Title. :headbang:

[size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H..[/color][/size][/quote]

i hope auburn gets a loss

auburn is not worthy of playing in the national title game against ohio state

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='355004' date='Sep 30 2006, 11:57 PM']Great game tonight. Gonzo is sick. [b]Troy Smith has the heisman secured.[/b] We will win out and play Auburn for the National Title. :headbang:

[size=7][color="#ff0000"]O-H..[/color][/size][/quote]

[img]http://www.rethinkip.com/corso.jpg[/img]
Not so fast my friend.

Garret Wolfe from Northern Illinois ran for over 300 yards today. He is now securely in the Heisman race. He won't play the schedule Troy does, but you have to keep him in the discussion now.

Oh, I forgot...

[size=7][color="#C0C0C0"]..I-O[/color][/size]

Corso is a bitch, he always picks the home team. With that said, Wolfe is a hell of a player but but hed have to do that a couple more times to get in the hunt. He did well against OSU in game one but hes doing it against shtty teams. Not his fault but he wont garner the same respect.

BJ, How does it feel to root against ohio st and have the refs with you every game and still lose every game every week. you might as well admit troy smith truly deserves the heisman. there really is no other player in college football who really stands out and makes all of the right decisions. I honestly want to know what do you hve against ohio st?

Guest oldschooler

[size=5][color="#999999"][b]wooooooooooooo[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]BUCKEYES[/b][/color] [color="#999999"][b]hooooooooooooooooooo[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"]!!!!!![/color] [/size]

:dance: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img] :dance:

:headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='360096' date='Oct 7 2006, 04:08 PM']Amazing run by Troy Smith to save that drive...14-0 Buckeyes :headbang:[/quote]

Where did you get to watch the game? I couldn't find it anywhere here in Cincy. Was it on one of the two hundred ESPN channels? The Ocho? How did they look?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Hooky' post='360271' date='Oct 8 2006, 09:52 AM']Where did you get to watch the game? I couldn't find it anywhere here in Cincy. Was it on one of the two hundred ESPN channels? The Ocho? How did they look?[/quote]

If you have DirecTV it was on like 2 of the 600 channels...They looked good..Our defense gave up a few drives but managed to not give up many points..Troy Smith is a complete beast...If he doesen't walk away with the Heisman, I will be pissed.

Archived