Absurd Question

Nati Ice

24 members have voted

1. 1. I have hairy arms and they're getting annoying... if i shave them, will that make me a ghey?

• of course it would cock-sucker
    • nah, I shave my ass, nuts, legs, and arms and I still like the vagina

Guest Tigris
We always rag on the guys who shave their arms... but it's all in good fun.

Usually those are the big dudes in the weight room that think that makes them look bigger.

So... you big on weights?

well here's a chicks point of veiw in case your wondering..
if your arms are sick nasty hairy to where you really cant see the skin, then yes its possible you need to shave
if you have a normal amount of arm hair dont shave it off
& if you do shave keep it up us girls dont wanna be rubbin on some prickly arm...
that goes for any part of your body. :)

[quote name='Tigris' post='305322' date='Jul 31 2006, 12:52 AM']We always rag on the guys who shave their arms... but it's all in good fun.

Usually those are the big dudes in the weight room that think that makes them look bigger.

So... you big on weights?[/quote]
6' 3" plus, played hs & college athletics. can hold my own, but just recently decided to get back into the weight room.

i think, we'll see is the better answer.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='305255' date='Jul 30 2006, 11:55 PM']Naw, taking in the ass is what will make you gay.
:ninja:[/quote]
you know whats hilarious?

i was almost about to make a disclaimer that said the first person to say this or sucking cocks would get a dick slap to the face.

...be happy i left that part out.

:ninja:

:unsure:
:huh:
:blink:
:rolleyes:
:mellow:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='305357' date='Jul 31 2006, 01:30 AM']you know whats hilarious?

i was almost about to make a disclaimer that said the first person to say this or sucking cocks would get a dick slap to the face.
...be happy i left that part out.
:ninja:
:unsure:
:huh:
:blink:
:rolleyes:
:mellow:[/quote]

:lol: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Without fucking question it makes you camper than a row of pink tents.

Hair grows. Deal with it. Yeah you don't want to look like Ron Jeremy (who would) but that's unlikely.

We are what we are. How complete does your life have to be before you worry about the amount of arm hair you have?

VB

I'm in the "Doesn't make you gay" category but I gotta say, dude, that you probably shouldn't do it. Like one of our ladies said, if you do it you gotta keep up with it or you're gonna be walking around with sandpaper arms. I don't know, man, as a guy that was born pre-70's I can't help but feel that men are men and we're supposed to be a little rough. Women like that shit. I can not understand these young guys shaping their eyebrows, or primping in the mirror. Fags. Man, if your arms are like a fucking gorilla, yeah, do something about it, but if they're just hairy then I'd say let 'em be.
MULLY

Archived