Chris Perry

Guest IndianaBengal

Guest BengalBacker
Bengals rolled to a 30-0 win that was tainted by the news after the game that running back Chris Perry suffered a broken leg that will require surgery

Hobson

[quote name='TeeBengal' post='394456' date='Nov 26 2006, 09:36 PM']FUCK!! C.Perry has a broken leg and needs surgery....[/quote]

What? :o the guy got hit in the head, how'd he break his leg? his body must be spring loaded, hit him in the head and his leg pops off

unfuckingbelievable :(

FUCK.

[quote]Bengals in a 30-0 rollover
By GEOFF HOBSON
November 26, 2006

Updated: 4:10 p.m.

CLEVELAND - With a short work week ahead in preparation for Thursday night’s last call in the AFC North against the Ravens, the Bengals made even shorter work of the Browns here at an indifferent Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Bolstered by a rejuvenated defense that turned in the club’s first shutout in 17 years and the slippery moves of wide receiver Chad Johnson, the Bengals rolled to a 30-0 win[b] that was tainted by the news after the game that running back Chris Perry suffered a broken leg that will require surgery.[/b]

Although he had just 64 yards on 25 carries, running back Rudi Johnson extended the Bengals record to 16-0 when he carries at least 25 times.[/quote]

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5712"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5712[/url]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Storm' post='394461' date='Nov 26 2006, 04:38 PM']What? :o the guy got hit in the head, how'd he break his leg? his body must be spring loaded, hit him in the head and his leg pops off
unfuckingbelievable :([/quote]
cuz there was a guy laying on his leg and he got spun backwards and his leg did not move.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='394493' date='Nov 26 2006, 05:00 PM']Bad thing is we just let tahi go. Damn!!!![/quote]

1. We didn't "let Tahi go." He was signed off our practice squad to the Vikings 53-man roster, a move that we had no control over.

2. Tahi wouldn't have been added to our active roster anyway. We'll be calling up Quincy Wilson, as proven earlier in the year when Perry was on the PUP list and Wilson was the one on the 53-man roster.

3. DeDe Dorsey was better ;)

Isn't everyone grateful that R. Kelley (our TE) has stepped up this year? I know I am. He helps fill in for some of Perry's short yardage and over the middle plays. It takes some of the sting out of losing C. Perry again and kelly is able to stay healthy and be there for us when we need him.

[quote name='Jeb' post='394505' date='Nov 26 2006, 10:08 PM']Isn't everyone grateful that R. Kelley (our TE) has stepped up this year? I know I am. He helps fill in for some of Perry's short yardage and over the middle plays. It takes some of the sting out of losing C. Perry again and kelly is able to stay healthy and be there for us when we need him.[/quote]

Amen. For the last month or so I've been extolling the virtues of Reggie Kelly. He's had some huge catches at tough moments. Maybe not game breaking ones, maybe not touchdown ones, but "keeping the drive alive" stuff.

Plus Perry (Wolverine fucker that he is) has been on IR/PUP so much I'd almost forgotten he was on the team.
VB

Archived