You Can All Drool Over This

The_Joker

no need to even go anywhere with this thread. For $1500 i better get the best computer ever made and it better include a hole where i can stick my dick in and it simulates a blowjob.

My computer is pre core 2 duo, but here is what i got for 700 and did myself:

3.2 ghz pentium 4
2gb ddr2 sdram
started with a 120 gb hard drive but just added another 200gb so thats an extra 125 bucks
geforce 7800 gs 512mb video card
microsoft wireless intelimouse and keyboard
dvd burner
14 in 1 data card reader
still working on the blowjob hole though

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='444689' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:43 PM']That ain't shit. I'm using one of these bad boys.

:headbang: :thumbsup:

Love the caption under this.

"Scientists from the RAND corporation have created this model to illustrate what a "home computer" could look like in the year 2004."

God, if they only had any vision. I bet my notebook is ages and galaxies farther along than that thing could have ever imagined to be.
MULLY[/quote]

This is the shit.
[img]http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~ef/ComputerXHistory/EarlyHistory/1000-Abacus.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='444689' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:43 PM']God, if they only had any vision. I bet my notebook is ages and galaxies farther along than that thing could have ever imagined to be.
MULLY[/quote]

Your cell phone is galaxies farther along than that thing could have ever imagined to be...

[quote name='whodey319' post='444692' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:51 PM']no need to even go anywhere with this thread. For $1500 i better get the best computer ever made and it better include a [b]hole where i can stick my dick in and it simulates a blowjob.[/b]

My computer is pre core 2 duo, but here is what i got for 700 and did myself:

3.2 ghz pentium 4
2gb ddr2 sdram
started with a 120 gb hard drive but just added another 200gb so thats an extra 125 bucks
geforce 7800 gs 512mb video card
microsoft wireless intelimouse and keyboard
dvd burner
14 in 1 data card reader
[b]still working on the blowjob hole though[/b][/quote]

Carrot Top perfected that many years ago, I saw it in one of his hilarious "Junk in the Trunk" segments on Letterman. And people give me stick for loving the guy!

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='444700' date='Feb 23 2007, 02:24 PM']This is the shit.
[img]http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~ef/ComputerXHistory/EarlyHistory/1000-Abacus.jpg[/img][/quote]

Believe it or not the abacus is still used widely in Japan. It's not uncommon at all to walk up to the register and the person is using one of those. Fucking quick too.
MULLY

Guest BengalBacker
In the print graphics industry, MACs are essentially the "work stations" and PCs are the servers, networking, all of the printers, etcetera.

PCs are cheaper and more flexible if you're into fucking with things.

MACs are idiot proof.

You can pretty much do whatever you want on either one.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='444689' date='Feb 22 2007, 11:43 PM']That ain't shit. I'm using one of these bad boys.
[img]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2227/computersyear20042eq7.png[/img]
:headbang: :thumbsup:

Love the caption under this.

"Scientists from the RAND corporation have created this model to illustrate what a "home computer" could look like in the year 2004."

God, if they only had any vision. I bet my notebook is ages and galaxies farther along than that thing could have ever imagined to be.
MULLY[/quote]
You do know that's a fake, right?

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='445123' date='Feb 24 2007, 12:38 PM']You do know that's a fake, right?[/quote]

Yeah, I found it on fark.com. You know, even though it's fake I don't doubt that it's not far off of the thinking at that time. We're talking mid 1950's or so. At that time they were assured that by the year 2000 we'd be going around in flying cars.
MULLY

[quote name='The_Joker' post='444509' date='Feb 22 2007, 04:09 PM']Everyone knows that the Mac users love to take pics of our machines and post them. So I better not dissapoint anyone.

Stats:

2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512
250GB Serial ATA Drive
ATI Radeon X1600/128MB VRAM
SuperDrive 8X (DVD+R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Bluetooth Apple Keyboard & Mighty Mouse + Mac OS X (US English)
20-inch widescreen LCD
AirPort Extreme
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR[/quote]

I have to say that if someone gave me a machine like this then I'd be happy to use it, but I really can't see spending the money on it. Waay too expensive. At least the resale on Macs seems pretty good.

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='445393' date='Feb 24 2007, 10:16 PM'][b]I have to say that if someone gave me a machine like this then I'd be happy to use it, but I really can't see spending the money on it.[/b] Waay too expensive. At least the resale on Macs seems pretty good.[/quote]

Funny, I have that same thought about some of the cheap Windows machines posted in this thread. :) Not because they are expensive, but because they sound really cheap. I like my gamer to have quality components. :) I don't mind spending money to get exactly what I want... And if I'm making the investment on a computer, I want to make sure I don't cut corners.

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='445393' date='Feb 24 2007, 10:16 PM']I have to say that if someone gave me a machine like this then I'd be happy to use it, but I really can't see spending the money on it. Waay too expensive. At least the resale on Macs seems pretty good.[/quote]
I really only posted pics cuz Jamie likes to give me shit about Mac guys taking pictures of their machines and posting them somewhere...I really think its kinda of gay to do it so it was more of a joke than anything.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='445418' date='Feb 24 2007, 11:13 PM']I really only posted pics cuz Jamie likes to give me shit about Mac guys taking pictures of their machines and posting them somewhere...I really think its kinda of gay to do it so it was more of a joke than anything.[/quote]

:whistle:

My system:

[b]Monitor:[/b]
23-inch (viewable)
1920 x 1200 optimal resolution
16.7 million colors
DVI Display Connector
2 port USB 2.0 Hub
2 FireWire 400 ports
VESA mount compatible

[b]Tower:[/b]
Machine Name: Power Mac G5