at Miami-W

10-6, 2ND IN THE DIVISION[/quote]

and of course your 1st right? :rolleyes:

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-W
Jets-W (they snuck into the playoffs last year, comeon)
stealers-L (i agree with the poster who said for whatever reason we cant beat each other in our own cities)
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- W
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

12-4 (no prediction on division champs)

[quote name='oftt4' post='470536' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:51 PM']Baltimore-L
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-W
Jets-L
stealers-L
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- L
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

lose to baltimore and stealers twice... righhhhht

we whipe the floor with the shti that comes out of pittsburg

[quote name='oftt4' post='470536' date='Apr 11 2007, 01:51 PM']Baltimore-L
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-W
Jets-L
stealers-L
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- L
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

10-6 sounds right, but losing our 1st 4 home games...

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-L
Jets-W
stealers-W
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- L
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-L
at Miami-L

10-6, the end of season losing streak continues despite the fact that on paper they should be wins

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-W
at KC-W
Jets-L
stealers-L
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-L
at Pitt- W
Rams-L
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

11-5 and atleast get a wildcard birth

Gotta give VY some credit, the titans will be good this year and i dont think, even though they always manage to be good, that the pats will be great this year. Theres something to say about consistancy and continuity in ones roster and NE does not have that this year, look for them to pull what we did last season. And yes, im sure we will drop 1 or 2 easy games like we always seem to do every season.

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- L
Pats-W
at KC-L
Jets-W
stealers-W
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- W
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

8-0 at home, finally. The Jungle is back!

13-3 overall.

[quote name='Jason' post='470719' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:42 PM']8-0 at home, finally. The Jungle is back!

13-3 overall.[/quote]

If this team can dominate at home, I am right there with you. For whatever reason this team has struggled at home, I want to see this that was inspired in 1988.....

[img]http://borgman.enquirer.com/img/daily/2002/03/033102next600x402.gif[/img]

[quote name='Phatcat' post='470730' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:52 PM']If this team can dominate at home, I am right there with you. For whatever reason this team has struggled at home, I want to see this that was inspired in 1988.....

[img]http://borgman.enquirer.com/img/daily/2002/03/033102next600x402.gif[/img][/quote]

Somewhere I still have a t-shirt or sweatshirt with that on it. Not even close to fitting anymore though.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='470730' date='Apr 11 2007, 04:52 PM']If this team can dominate at home, I am right there with you. For whatever reason this team has struggled at home, I want to see this that was inspired in 1988.....

[img]http://borgman.enquirer.com/img/daily/2002/03/033102next600x402.gif[/img][/quote]

My all time favorite borgman cartoon. Hopefully he will re-visit it with an updated version sometime this year.

As far as predictions go, I see 11-5 with at least a playoff berth. the losses will come to Seattle, KC, Pitt (in cincy), Baltimore (in B'more) and Miami.

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-W
Jets-W
stealers-W
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- W
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W

I see us beating Seattle even away there pretty inconsistent.

We will rape the Jets and i will love every second of it.

14-2 but im sure 2-3 suprises will come up so ill go with 12-4. It's just nice to see we don't have Indy again this year. We will also beat Piss in Cincy. If it comes to losing to them i would imagine it being there. But not in cincy again.

Guest Tigris
11-5

lose to patriots and rams. split with ravens and stealers.

the other game we lost by a botched FG snap to a team we're better than (bills, browns, titans)

[quote name='BengalsCat' post='470592' date='Apr 11 2007, 02:39 PM']lose to baltimore and stealers twice... righhhhht
we whipe the floor with the shti that comes out of pittsburg[/quote]

When was the last time you swept us in a season? or beat us in a meaningful game? When was the last time you beat us by more than one score?

Not trying to incite a riot here, just questioning your statement.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='470594' date='Apr 11 2007, 02:42 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I just realized you also said we get swept by both you and the rats.

Clearly you've lost it.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought you'd like that, lol.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='470589' date='Apr 11 2007, 02:36 PM']and of course your 1st right? :rolleyes:

Baltimore-W
at Clev- W
at Sea- W
Pats-L
at KC-W
Jets-W (they snuck into the playoffs last year, comeon)
stealers-L (i agree with the poster who said for whatever reason we cant beat each other in our own cities)
at Bills-W
at Bal- L
Cards- W
Titans-W
at Pitt- W
Rams-W
at 49ers-W
Browns-W
at Miami-W
12-4 (no prediction on division champs)[/quote]

I honestly dont know how we will do this year. Tough opponents, 3 games against teams coming off bye weeks, new coaching staff, changes on defense, new offensive gameplan....too many variables....could be 5-11, could be 12-4...I really dont know what to expect. I do expect fewer tunrovers this year, which was really our achilles heel last season.

As for the Bengals, I think you guys could have a rough start w/out henry considering the defenses that you will be up against (Balt, NE, NYJ, Pitt). I know I am happy that we wont have to see him in the first game, he always hurts us.

As for NYJ sneaking into the playoffs...I agree, they did. BUT, I got the chance to see a few of their games last year...and they were honestly just a good RB short of being a very good team....they have addressed that. I think they could give NE a run for their money in the East this year.

[quote name='WD40' post='470760' date='Apr 11 2007, 05:31 PM']My all time favorite borgman cartoon. Hopefully he will re-visit it with an updated version sometime this year.

As far as predictions go, I see 11-5 with at least a playoff berth. the losses will come to Seattle, KC, Pitt (in cincy), Baltimore (in B'more) and Miami.[/quote]
as an aside, does borgman still do the cartoons? if so, does he have his own website or corner of the enquirer, i cant seem to find it.

Archived