I already hate Brady Quinn

[quote name='turningpoint' post='480338' date='Apr 30 2007, 06:55 PM'][b]Seriously I hope worse things upon him then Ben riothlisberger.[/b]
Those 2 could be the biggest douche bags in all of professional football.[/quote]

im not sure if thats a nice thing to say man! i hope he sucks, but i don't want serioud illness or death man!

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='480385' date='Apr 30 2007, 07:30 PM']im not sure if thats a nice thing to say man! i hope he sucks, but i don't want serioud illness or death man![/quote]

Yeah.

Save that shit for Wines Hard...

Where does this severe hatred come from? Despite the fact that he played for Notre Dame and is now a Brown?

Honestly, I don't really mind the Browns in general. Most of the fans are not supreme douches. They seem that they might be turning it around with Crennel. The decisions look pretty solid, but I'm pretty sure that Quinn will probably be the next Tim Couch. But we'll see, on paper the Browns look to have a solid foundation to build on, but it'll probably take at least a year to really show.

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/ad_superbowlwinXL.jpg[/img]

[size=5][i]"Me and Quinn get along great"[/i][/size][/center]

[quote name='turningpoint' post='480338' date='Apr 30 2007, 06:55 PM']Seriously I hope worse things upon him then Ben riothlisberger.

Those 2 could be the biggest douche bags in all of professional football.[/quote]

what did brady quinn do?

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='natifanatic' post='480665' date='May 1 2007, 09:40 AM']Honestly, I don't really mind the Browns in general. Most of the fans are not supreme douches.[/quote]

Browns fans used to be the biggest douches in the league. They've had to keep their mouths shut for a few years now, but let them win a few games and they'll start showing their true colors again.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='480877' date='May 1 2007, 03:07 PM']Browns fans used to be the biggest douches in the league. They've had to keep their mouths shut for a few years now, but let them win a few games and they'll start showing their true colors again.[/quote]

yes, but no one will ever out douche stealers fans.. It is sickening to see all the people that have "always been stealers fans" with brand new decals on there trucks and brand new jerseys/jackets/etc...

[quote name='Ben' post='480883' date='May 1 2007, 08:15 PM'][b]yes, but no one will ever out douche stealers fans..[/b] It is sickening to see all the people that have "always been stealers fans" with brand new decals on there trucks and brand new jerseys/jackets/etc...[/quote]
You have not lived anywhere in the DC area, I see...

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='480901' date='May 1 2007, 03:32 PM']You have not lived anywhere in the DC area, I see...[/quote]

Still think Redskins fans a slightly below the Steelers ones in terms of douchebagary.

Guest CincyInDC
[url="http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/brady_quinn_im_going_to_be"]http://www.theonion.com/content/news_brief..._im_going_to_be[/url]

[quote][size=4]Brady Quinn: 'I'm Going To Be A Bust'[/size]

April 19, 2007 | | Onion Sports

DUBLIN, OH—Top draft prospect Brady Quinn, a strong-armed quarterback out of Notre Dame who is expected to be taken with one of the first five picks in the draft, told scouts interviewing him at his family home Monday that he would in all likelihood be a huge NFL bust. "While it's true I have impressive arm strength, and that I'm willing to stand up in the pocket against the rush, the fact remains that my lack of downfield accuracy gets me in trouble on the deep throws and my field vision is suspect," Quinn told draft evaluators from the Raiders, Browns, and Cardinals."Combine that with the enormous starting bonus I'll receive and the tendency for teams to try and develop quarterbacks long after they should give up, and I really just have 'bust' written all over me." While Quinn recommended teams look to solid prospects such as quarterback Jamarcus Russell, tackle Joe Thomas, and running back Adrian Peterson, Raiders owner Al Davis is reportedly more interested than ever in signing Quinn.[img]http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif[/img][/quote]

While the rest of NFL fans thought it to be a terrible "accident" when Kimo broke our QB in the palyoff game, Steeler fans celebrated it. Knowing that this injury made their road to the SB that much easier. THAT is why Steeler fans are the biggest douche baggiest fans in the world!

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='480977' date='May 1 2007, 02:00 PM']While the rest of NFL fans thought it to be a terrible "accident" when Kimo broke our QB in the palyoff game, Steeler fans celebrated it. Knowing that this injury made their road to the SB that much easier. THAT is why Steeler fans are the biggest douche baggiest fans in the world![/quote]

Bringing this up really pisses me off. I'll never forget, but I choose to not think about it. I was in Iraq during the game, and had 2 Steeler fans in my shop watching the game. They laughed about it, and then proceeded to say afterwards that it wouldn't have mattered if Carson was hurt or not. I absolutely lost it, and had to be practically dragged back to my tent by one of my good friends. I don't think I would have hit either of them, I'm not really a violent person, but in all honesty I think that it was the most pissed off I've EVER been.

[quote name='natifanatic' post='480985' date='May 1 2007, 05:14 PM']Bringing this up really pisses me off. I'll never forget, but I choose to not think about it. I was in Iraq during the game, and had 2 Steeler fans in my shop watching the game. They laughed about it, and then proceeded to say afterwards that it wouldn't have mattered if Carson was hurt or not. I absolutely lost it, and had to be practically dragged back to my tent by one of my good friends. I don't think I would have hit either of them, I'm not really a violent person, but in all honesty I think that it was the most pissed off I've EVER been.[/quote]

Yeah, I was working that night and one of the guys from the kitchen was joking about the Bengals losing because Carson was going to go down at the beginning of the game. Then when it happened repeatedly said "he ain't gettin up" and laughing saying the game was over right then and there. I was so happy when these two girls walked into the bar and all the servers sitting there watching the game had to get up and exit the bar area!!! Then kept peeping his head into the bar saying stuff about it being career ending and the Bengals are going to be shit again. If he weren't twice my size I woulda punched him once or twice :angry:

[quote name='natifanatic' post='480665' date='May 1 2007, 09:40 AM']Where does this severe hatred come from? Despite the fact that he played for Notre Dame and is now a Brown?

Honestly, I don't really mind the Browns in general. Most of the fans are not supreme douches. :pointlaff:[/quote]
Where were you when they were winning? lol.
They've been quiet during the last couple years due to their sucking the same shit they spewed in earlier years.
If/When they start winning... you'll hate them. Squeeler Fans/Queefland fans = 1 and the same to a Bengals fan.
You'll see. :contract:

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='481054' date='May 1 2007, 06:53 PM']Where were you when they were winning? lol.
They've been quiet during the last couple years due to their sucking the same shit they spewed in earlier years.
If/When they start winning... you'll hate them. Squeeler Fans/Queefland fans = 1 and the same to a Bengals fan.
You'll see. :contract:[/quote]
A friend of mine(Browns fan) was so excited on Saturday with the outcome of the Browns draft day that when we went to the bar to have a few beers she actually looked at me and said, "Hells yea, we've got a real QB and a lineman to keep him upright all in one day?! I can't wait til we beat the Bengals this season."

I told her not to hold her breath. I may know CPR, but I ain't saving a Browns fan :lol:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='481146' date='May 1 2007, 07:29 PM']Just like the last game of the year last year. If Carson had played you all would have won and made the playoffs. Anthony Wright played a horrible game. I was thinking. Man, we got lucky that Carson didn't play today :rolleyes:[/quote]
Ben had just got a fresh boning from his wigger pal Hines "halfway" Ward, so he was on his game.
Good job stealers. You matched our win/loss output for the last time. Remember it, because it will quickly become the "good old days" for you, when you were 8-8 and looking from the bottom up.
You guys are going to absolutely suck next year.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='481152' date='May 1 2007, 09:37 PM']Ben had just got a fresh boning from his wigger pal Hines "halfway" Ward, so he was on his game.
Good job stealers. You matched our win/loss output for the last time. Remember it, because it will quickly become the "good old days" for you, when you were 8-8 and looking from the bottom up.
You guys are going to absolutely suck next year.[/quote]

going thru some rebuilding years after making the playoffs 10 out of 14 years 5 afc championships and 2 Super Bowls and winning 1 vs. no playoff wins in almost 20 years.

Can you give me some advice on how to look up?

[quote name='natifanatic' post='480985' date='May 1 2007, 10:14 PM']Bringing this up really pisses me off. I'll never forget, but I choose to not think about it. I was in Iraq during the game, and had 2 Steeler fans in my shop watching the game. They laughed about it, and then proceeded to say afterwards that it wouldn't have mattered if Carson was hurt or not. I absolutely lost it, and had to be practically dragged back to my tent by one of my good friends. I don't think I would have hit either of them, I'm not really a violent person, but in all honesty I think that it was the most pissed off I've EVER been.[/quote]

I know how you feel. I was in a bar in WV that was filled with stooler fans. It was everything I could do not to start a fucking brawl in the joint, but the 20-1 odds in their favor helped a bit :D
[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='481068' date='May 2 2007, 12:36 AM']A friend of mine(Browns fan) was so excited on Saturday with the outcome of the Browns draft day that when we went to the bar to have a few beers she actually looked at me and said, "Hells yea, we've got a real QB and a lineman to keep him upright all in one day?! I can't wait til we beat the Bengals this season."
I told her not to hold her breath. I may know CPR, but I ain't saving a Browns fan :lol:[/quote]

Funny that they are happy now. At the home opener v Cleveland last year I mentioned out loud to my friend (a clowns fan) that Brady might make a decent fit there... Not only did he yell at me, but I had at least a dozen clowns fans yelling at me in the stands at the mere thought of having Quinn play for them. I keep trying to call my buddy to rub it in, but he doesn't seem to want to take my call these days :D

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='481054' date='May 1 2007, 03:53 PM']Where were you when they were winning? lol.
You'll see. :contract:[/quote]

Like I said I haven't met many asshole Browns fans. Maybe I've been lucky, but [i]most[/i] of the fans I come across seem to want to talk football and not shit like Stooler fans. I have met a few that are major tools. But I'm pretty sure you're right, now that I'm out of Cincy and there are fans of every team around, when they start winning, fans become douches.

Archived