atlbengalfan

Just a visit not moving back

anyway, just asking if I got the entire SW Ohio things to do on my checklist

going to Kings Island
going to eat Cassanos everyday
going to eat Marions pizza
going to skyline
going to hit up the PBS proshop on the way in and out
gonna leave with a few bags of Mike sells potato chips and some barqs red creme soda which does not exsist in Atlanta

that is about it. dont really want to see the Reds so what else am I missing?

[quote name='atlbengalfan' post='497638' date='Jun 8 2007, 10:28 AM']Just a visit not moving back

going to Kings Island
[b]going to eat Marions pizza[/b]
going to skyline
gonna leave with a few bags of Mike sells potato chips and some barqs red creme soda which does not exsist in Atlanta

that is about it. dont really want to see the Reds so what else am I missing?[/quote]

I love Marion's pizza. I always get it when I visit my relatives in Dayton.

Barqs doesn't exist in Atlanta? that sucks

I'll go see the Reds sometime this summer, more than likely on a night when Homer Bailey is pitching. Hopefully they'll be somewhat still in it as it's a miracle they are less than 10 games out.

[quote name='atlbengalfan' post='497638' date='Jun 8 2007, 10:28 AM']Just a visit not moving back

going to Kings Island
going to eat Marions pizza
going to skyline

that is about it. dont really want to see the Reds so what else am I missing?[/quote]
Angilos pizza - got to at least once
UDF - chocolate (substitute your favorite flavor) malt, extra malt...
As you're blasting up 75, at exit 14 wave at my parents (Evendale side - East)!!

That is all. Carry on...

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='497646' date='Jun 8 2007, 10:49 AM']You're gonna need a case of Little Kings and some White Castle's.
MULLY
the onion chips kick all kinds of serious ass[/quote]

I would take the blame for one of the bengals descresions for a box of white castle fish sandwhiches right now. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/38.gif[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='497657' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:52 PM']Good grief. You had to mention Mike Sell's didn't you :shakesfist:

Have a great time.[/quote]

I may be able to help you out on Mike Sells and other things you may want from here in Cincy.....:whistle:

Holla atcha boy!

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='497646' date='Jun 8 2007, 10:49 AM']You're gonna need a case of Little Kings and some White Castle's.
MULLY
the onion chips kick all kinds of serious ass[/quote]

wait till you try their fish nibblers and you gotta make sure they give you that zesty sauce, their like tattor totts but their fish and it freaking awsome if you like seafood that is [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/38.gif[/img]

Guest CincyInDC
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='497831' date='Jun 8 2007, 04:32 PM']That's coming in October. You still coming?

never tried grippos...[/quote]

Still up in the air on die Wiesn (Oktoberfest). I have yet to invite myself to the relatives' for a week...we'll see. I'll bet I need to reserve hotel+beer tent space soon...

Grippo's >>>>>> Mike Sell's

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='497950' date='Jun 9 2007, 03:59 AM']Still up in the air on die Wiesn (Oktoberfest). I have yet to invite myself to the relatives' for a week...we'll see. I'll bet I need to reserve hotel+beer tent space soon...

Grippo's >>>>>> Mike Sell's[/quote]
I'm going to have to give Grippos a shot my next trip home, evidently. That's a whole lot of >>>>> in front of my beloved mike sells.

Let me know what you come up with for die Wiesn. We really need to get our tables booked, too. I think we've got about 8 folks in our group already. We'll be doing a whole lot of standing if we don't get on it soon...

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='497690' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:29 PM']Get some Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce to take home
Indulge in some Graeter's Ice Cream
Eat at La Normandie and Grand Oriental near Fields-Ertel (best Chinese Food)[/quote]

La Normanie closed last year.

[quote name='atlbengalfan' post='497638' date='Jun 8 2007, 09:28 AM']going to eat Cassanos everyday[/quote]

...Really? My personal opinion: Cassanos = [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img] To each his own though.

Archived