Chris Henry accused of assault

Breaking News!!!!! apparently what happened was chad... believe it or not broke in and jumped some guy who turned out to be.... get this... me... he then proceeded to kick my cat??? punch my dog.... i dont even have a dog so thats good fighting.... told my girl to go to hell and then did a hulk hogan style leg drop on her... and topped it off by putting my other cat in...youll never believe this, its so shocking... he put her in the Ric Flair figure -four...my goddamn cat people

Seriously, i can make up stories too lol, i dont believe it

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='The J Dub' post='499527' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:56 AM']Breaking News!!!!! apparently what happened was chad... believe it or not broke in and jumped some guy who turned out to be.... get this... me... he then proceeded to kick my cat??? punch my dog.... i dont even have a dog so thats good fighting.... told my girl to go to hell and then did a hulk hogan style leg drop on her... and topped it off by putting my other cat in...youll never believe this, its so shocking... he put her in the Ric Flair figure -four...my goddamn cat people
Seriously, i can make up stories too lol, i dont believe it[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='499520' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:43 AM']THINGS THAT SCREAM BS:

[b]
why would they have a white guy with them?[/b][/quote]

Apparently, you arent aware of this, but I heard that it was being reported that he is:

PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY.........

:whistle:

Yeah, kinda lame, I know... I admit... but seriously, he had to be, to be hanging out with two down ass thugs like them :ninja:

[quote name='big_dish' post='499540' date='Jun 13 2007, 03:23 AM']Apparently, you arent aware of this, but I heard that it was being reported that he is:

PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY.........
:whistle:

Yeah, kinda lame, I know... I admit... but seriously, he had to be, to be hanging out with two down ass thugs like them :ninja:[/quote]

i fully support the "have the white guy around to talk to police" system, but seriously.. you dont take the white guy teenager jackin...

christ it sounds so obsurd just saying it "NFL PLAYERS CHRIS HENRY AND REGGIE MCNEAL JUMPED A 16 YR OLD IN KENTUCKY. FOR NO REASON..."

:shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :shakesfist: :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff:

what the FUCK?

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='499438' date='Jun 12 2007, 11:01 PM'][b]in all seriousness, why the fuck would mcneal and henry beat up a kid, and risk their careers ?[/b] :blink:

fuck, my electricity bill last month was $400 dollars, and when i came home late night, i saw someone fleeing my house with a white escalade that looked like henry and was messing with my meter :blink: im suing for a hundred and fifty thousand! or we can settle outta court for a couple of front row season tix :)[/quote]
...Then you know the nature of the beast.......stupid! :thumbsdown:

[quote][size=3][b]Chris Henry Under Investigation For Assault[/b]
Bengal's Troubles With Law Continue[/size]

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT June 13, 2007
UPDATED: 6:42 am EDT June 13, 2007

FLORENCE, Kentucky -- Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry is under suspicion of assault, Florence investigators said.

Capt. Linny Cloyd said a 16-year-old boy claims the wide receiver was one of two men who jumped from an SUV Friday night and attacked him. The teen also claims to have seen wide receiver Reggie McNeal inside the car.

The teen filed a police report Friday night. According to the report, he and a friend were walking along the corner of Mount Zion Road and Wetherington Boulevard. A little after 11:00 p.m., an SUV pulled up next to them. A man got out of the car and began assaulting the victim. According to the report, when the two teens tried to run away, a second man got out of the car and pushed one of the boys to the ground.

The next day, the alleged victim told police the second man was Chris Henry, said Capt. Cloyd. That's also when he told police he saw McNeal inside the car.

Investigators spoke to both Henry and McNeal, and are in the process of confirming the stories of everyone involved. Both Henry and McNeal deny being in the area Friday night.

If charges are filed, said Capt. Cloyd, Henry could face a misdemeanor assault charge. The maximum sentence is one year in the county jail, and a $500 fine.

This is not Chris Henry's first run-in with the law. In December 2005, Henry took a plea deal in Covington for marijuana charges. The next month, he was arrested in Orlando where he pleaded guilty on gun charges. In June 2006, Henry was arrested under suspicion of drunken driving, but took a plea deal that dropped the charges to Reckless Operation of a Motor Vehicle. That same month, he was arrested and convicted of providing alcohol to minors.

The NFL has made an example of Chris Henry's troubles. Last month, League Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended the Bengal for the first eight games of the 2007-2008 season. Henry's salary was also cut in half.[/quote]

[url="http://www.wlwt.com/news/13493413/detail.html"]http://www.wlwt.com/news/13493413/detail.html[/url]

The only way there could possibly be any truth to this is if there was some kind of an altercation between this kid and Henry's brother (remember the story states that the teenager lived near Henry and knew his younger brother). Henry's brother tells Chris, Chris and Company see teenager walking the street as they drive by, CHris says "Hey whitey, pull over and give that kid the beatdown, he talked shit to my little bro....and let me help while you're at it!".
Or something.
Nevermind.

[quote name='The J Dub' post='499527' date='Jun 13 2007, 12:56 AM']Breaking News!!!!! apparently what happened was chad... believe it or not broke in and jumped some guy who turned out to be.... get this... me... he then proceeded to kick my cat??? punch my dog.... i dont even have a dog so thats good fighting.... told my girl to go to hell and then d[b]id a hulk hogan style leg drop[/b] on her... and topped it off by putting my other cat in...youll never believe this, its so shocking... he put her in the Ric Flair figure -four...my goddamn cat people
Seriously, i can make up stories too lol, i dont believe it[/quote]

:thumbsup: The most devastating maneuver in wrestling...it crushes the larynx

[color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm.....excuse me.

But shouldn't the main focus of ths case be, idenitify the white guy who beat the kid so badly that
he needed to go to the hospital as opposed to whether or not Chris Henry shoved him afterwards?

[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='499566' date='Jun 13 2007, 07:39 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm.....excuse me.

But shouldn't the main focus of ths case be, idenitify the white guy who beat the kid so badly that
he needed to go to the hospital as opposed to whether or not Chris Henry shoved him afterwards?

[/b][/color][/quote]thats racial profiling

im only concerned with the out of line blackies

Unfortunately for Chris Henry, Roger Goodell believes in guilty unti proven innocent. If this case even goes to trial, whether Chris is innocent or not.... he catches more shit from the league. Any random person who got into a fight with some random person could try to get their big payday or their name in the news saying Chris Henry attacked them. There's absolutely NO WAY to defend against it aside from locking them in a bullet-proof glass box so they can never get out and we can always keep an eye on them. [b]Bullshit I say![/b]

Guest Bengals1181
Here's how it likely went down:

2 kids see Henry's escalade drive by. Knowing that he was actually in the neighborhood, he won't have an alibi somewhere else. They make up the fake story and then beat each other up so they look the part.

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything when you know they don't have an alibi.

[quote name='sneaky' post='499566' date='Jun 13 2007, 12:39 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Uhmmm.....excuse me.

[/b][/color][/quote]
But random white guy roughs up two hillbillies isn't worthy of being the top story on the 11pm news :rolleyes:

[color="#FF0000"][b]What if the white guy in question turned out to be Carson Palmer?

Because Carson has got that, "I'll pull over on the side of the road just to beat a innocent
white kid's ass" look to him.

It's really cool, that's why I love him so much. :wub: [/b][/color]

This is absolute BS. I guess Chris Henry is going to be the first person named and/or accused in any criminal activity that goes down in the Cincinnati area. He should move to a gated community on a golf course with nothing but old retirees around him. Wasn't there a story on ESPN one time about Randy Moss living in some retirement community in Florida? Maybe Henry should contact his real estate agent.

Guest CincyInDC
[url="http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=6650981"]http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=6650981[/url]

[quote][b][size=3]More Legal Trouble For Bengals Players?
[/size][/b]Jun 13, 2007 8:04 AM EST

[img]http://wxix.images.worldnow.com/images/6650981_BG1.jpg[/img]Chris Henry / Courtesy the Cincinnati Bengals
[img]http://wxix.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/pxl_trans.gif[/img][img]http://wxix.images.worldnow.com/images/6650981_BG2.jpg[/img]Reggie McNeal / Courtesy the Cincinnati Bengals
[img]http://wxix.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/pxl_trans.gif[/img]
[img]http://wxix.images.worldnow.com/images/static/gfx/pxl_trans.gif[/img][size=2][color="#000000"][b](FLORENCE, KY)[/b] -- A Florence teenager is claiming he was assaulted by Bengals wide receivers Chris Henry and Reggie McNeal.

Florence police tell FOX 19 that the 16-year-old boy claims he and a friend were walking down Wetherington Blvd. near Mount Zion Road on June 8 when an SUV stopped and a man jumped out and started punching the teen in the face.

[b]The teen believes there were a total of five people in the SUV, but it was Henry and McNeal who were doing the assaulting.[/b]

Police have questioned Henry and McNeal, but no charges have been filed. They plan to interview the teen today.

The legal trouble is not the first for Henry, who is already slated to serve an eight game suspension for the 2007 season. In recent months, Henry has been accused of traffic violations, giving alcohol to minors and driving under the influence. He spent time under suspension last season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

McNeal has also had run-ins with the law recently. He was arrested in December for elbowing an officer while trying to get into a Houston nightclub. He was also in an SUV with Henry and Odell Thurman when Thurman was arrested for driving under the influence in October.

Stay with FOX19 for more on this story.

[/color][/size][/quote]

Not that it's possible to have facts strait in this instance (what facts?), but now there were 5 people in the SUV and whitey is making a clean getaway.

Guest fredtoast
Obviously the kid has a beef with Henry's little brother. The kid knows that this is the best way to get back at him because Chris is probably supporting his brother.

Guest CincyInDC
[quote name='Ryan Parker' post='499584' date='Jun 13 2007, 08:27 AM']This is absolute BS. I guess Chris Henry is going to be the first person named and/or accused in any criminal activity that goes down in the Cincinnati area. He should move to a gated community on a golf course with nothing but old retirees around him. Wasn't there a story on ESPN one time about Randy Moss living in some retirement community in Florida? Maybe Henry should contact his real estate agent.[/quote]

I figured your post would have included a topical song you'd been writing all morning. Oh well...

The last time I visited Cincinnati, I drove down to Florence to see some relatives. A 1974 AMC Pacer pulled up next to my Expedition at a stop light...

the whole Cincinnati Bengals offense got out of the car led by Chris Henry, some white boys, and Mike Brown and they proceeded to pull me out of the car, beat the shit out of me, broke my daughters Gameboy, laughed at my wifes choice of books, and then gang raped my dog.

Then they threw half full Gatorade bottles at us when we tried to make our escape.

I will be selling puppies soon... they are a kinda ugly orange and black striped, and when they fart it sounds like someone yelling "WHODEY!"

[quote name='GoBengals' post='499463' date='Jun 13 2007, 12:20 AM']so wait a motherfucking minute...
this happened friday night too, and they are JUST NOW releasing this info? seriously thats worse than last time, give me a fucking break with this shit...
my guess is, the 16 yr old was into some shit he isnt telling mommy about with the 18 yr old, and made this shit up in his head thinking it would make sense ,at 16 kids are retarded... and now the 18 yr old is stuck with the story too, yea i normally wait until after the weekend to report my brutal beatings....[/quote]

You are right on the money. You can tell its a story. "Some white guy" gets out of the car and beats him up?

This is Kentucky. The kid made sure he blamed the beat down on a white guy. That screams of it being a story right there.

Archived