Your funniest movie of all time

MULLY

I can't believe no one has siad this one so far?! [b]ANIMAL HOUSE[/b] by far is my all time favorite comedy!!! No matter how old the movie is.... you totally get it when you get to be about that age :lol:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
DEAD!

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='528161' date='Aug 15 2007, 03:28 PM']I can't believe no one has siad this one so far?! [b]ANIMAL HOUSE[/b] by far is my all time favorite comedy!!! No matter how old the movie is.... you totally get it when you get to be about that age :lol:
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
DEAD![/quote]

By far, one of the best scenes in any movie, period.

Blazing Saddles
Airplane
Animal House
Stripes
Blues Brothers
The Jerk
Space Balls
Caddy Shack
Lampoons Family Vacation
Lampoons Christmas Vacation (one of my favs)
16 Candles
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
Rat Race
Eight heads in a dufflebag
Something About Mary
Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo ("That's one big bitch!")
King Pin
Tommy Boy
Billy Madison
Water Boy
American Pie

I got more later...

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='528255' date='Aug 15 2007, 06:17 PM']Blazing Saddles
Airplane
Animal House
Stripes
Blues Brothers
The Jerk
Space Balls
Caddy Shack
Lampoons Family Vacation
Lampoons Christmas Vacation (one of my favs)
16 Candles
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
Rat Race
Eight heads in a dufflebag
Something About Mary
Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo ("That's one big bitch!")
King Pin
Tommy Boy
Billy Madison
Water Boy
American Pie

I got more later...[/quote]

Some beer.... a stack of comedies to watch....

BengalBeotch, I think we'd get along great :lol:

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Hooky' post='522201' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:11 PM']Homer - Mad,Mad,Mad etc.. is the grand daddy of them all!

Creech- Run, Ronnie, Run is a classic, but oddly, it's fairly unknown. I'm not sure why.

But the most recent comedy classic for me is Team America. Has anyone mentioned that?

And Amsterdam Falafels: So good it's not funny. [b]Is that Cafe Pacifico mexican restraunt still there?[/b] I loved that place.[/quote]
[img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9476/img0786cl7.jpg[/img]

Just happened to pass by this place a few weeks ago with another Go-Bengals.com member. Thought I'd take you a pic ;)

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='557756' date='Sep 26 2007, 01:26 PM'][img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9476/img0786cl7.jpg[/img]

Just happened to pass by this place a few weeks ago with another Go-Bengals.com member. Thought I'd take you a pic ;)[/quote]

Wow, I remember that street from when I was in Amsterdam and all the wonderful things that come from being on that street.

Archived