Your funniest movie of all time

MULLY

[quote name='creechnasty' post='521622' date='Aug 4 2007, 10:25 PM']In no particular order:

Talladega Nights
Dirty Work
Me, Myself, and Irene
Team America
Grandma's Boy
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Philadelphia
Run Ronnie Run
Alferd Packer: The Musical
[b]Robin Hood: Men in Tights[/b]
Life of Brian
UHF
Reno 911!: Miami The Movie
To Be Continued.....[/quote]

Sorry, I thought that movie was awful. There were 2 funny lines in the movie, and one of them was in every preview, and was no longer funny by the time I saw the movie. I wanted to leave after half an hour.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='521670' date='Aug 5 2007, 06:21 AM']Did anyone ever actually find this movie funny? I finally watched it the other night after hearing so much about it, and thought it was just crap.[/quote]

The first time i watched i laughed because it was so completely stupid i had to.
Then i watched it again with my little brother and i had to leave the room.
I give it a D-

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='521670' date='Aug 5 2007, 06:21 AM']Did anyone ever actually find this movie funny? I finally watched it the other night after hearing so much about it, and thought it was just crap.[/quote]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=15016&hl"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=15016&hl[/url]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='521725' date='Aug 5 2007, 04:42 PM'][url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=15016&hl"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=15016&hl[/url][/quote]
I must have been WAY too sober when I watched it...

At least you and I seem to know the movie sucks. :D

[quote name='Tigris' post='521607' date='Aug 4 2007, 09:06 PM']Saving Silverman is a good one no one has mentioned...[/quote]

[quote name='sneaky' post='520879' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:11 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I have far too many favorites to just pick one, but just reel off a few from the top of my head.............

Blazing Saddles
Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Blankman
Saving Silverman :wave:
Undercover Brother
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Dodgeball
The 40 Year Old Virgin[/b][/color][/quote]

A lot of funny movies I love mentioned already but to me the best has to be Dumb and Dumber. I have watched it countless times and still find myself laughing every time. Some of my other favorites

Clerks
Office Space
Tommy Boy
Friday
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Waterboy
Major Payne
40 Year old Virgin
South Park

[quote name='sneaky' post='521941' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:02 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]
Racist!!! :1287: [/b][/color][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='521670' date='Aug 5 2007, 07:51 AM']Did anyone ever actually find this movie funny? I finally watched it the other night after hearing so much about it, and thought it was just crap.[/quote]

I found it to be quite funny.....and yes, you must have been too sober.

It has subtle humor in it though, the situations, the characters......watch it again and tell me what you think. I liked it even more the second time i saw it.

Homer - Mad,Mad,Mad etc.. is the grand daddy of them all!

Creech- Run, Ronnie, Run is a classic, but oddly, it's fairly unknown. I'm not sure why.

But the most recent comedy classic for me is Team America. Has anyone mentioned that?

And Amsterdam Falafels: So good it's not funny. Is that Cafe Pacifico mexican restraunt still there? I loved that place.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='522191' date='Aug 6 2007, 03:53 PM']I found it to be quite funny.....and yes, you must have been too sober.

It has subtle humor in it though, the situations, the characters......watch it again and tell me what you think. I liked it even more the second time i saw it.[/quote]
You can bet I'll only be watching it again if it's on free tv. I won't be paying to watch that movie. :P

[quote name='Hooky' post='522201' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:11 PM']Homer - Mad,Mad,Mad etc.. is the grand daddy of them all!

Creech- Run, Ronnie, Run is a classic, but oddly, it's fairly unknown. I'm not sure why.

But the most recent comedy classic for me is Team America. Has anyone mentioned that?

And Amsterdam Falafels: So good it's not funny. Is that Cafe Pacifico mexican restraunt still there? I loved that place.[/quote]

Cafe Pacifico on the edge of the red light district? Yup, it's still there. Ate there with the Mrs on super bowl sunday as a matter of fact. Prolly the best attempt at mexican food i've had outside of north america.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='522203' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:15 AM']Cafe Pacifico on the edge of the red light district? Yup, it's still there. Ate there with the Mrs on super bowl sunday as a matter of fact. Prolly the best attempt at mexican food i've had outside of north america.[/quote]

Right, but it's mere coincidence that I found that place, and nothing to do with it's location. That's the story I'm sticking to. I ate there a couple times in the late 80s. It had the big Pacifico bottle over the entrance and the faux "Old Cantina" decor, ie painted cracks in the wall, crooked shutters. Living in England, I hadn't had any decent mexican food to compare it to in 3 years. But I remember enjoying it immensely.

[quote name='Hooky' post='522201' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:11 AM']But the most recent comedy classic for me is Team America. Has anyone mentioned that?[/quote]
[quote name='creechnasty' post='521622' date='Aug 4 2007, 10:25 PM']In no particular order:

Talladega Nights
Dirty Work
Me, Myself, and Irene
[b]Team America[/b]
Grandma's Boy
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Philadelphia
Run Ronnie Run
Alferd Packer: The Musical
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Life of Brian
UHF
Reno 911!: Miami The Movie
To Be Continued.....[/quote]

:flutter:

[quote name='Hooky' post='523054' date='Aug 7 2007, 11:29 AM']Sorry. I also liked Beer League with Artie Lang. Mainly because it wasn't PC paranoid.[/quote]
Loved Team America and I'm a huge Artie fan, but Beer League was one of the most unwatchable pieces of shit I've ever purchased (yes I own it).

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='523223' date='Aug 7 2007, 05:11 PM']Loved Team America and I'm a huge Artie fan, but Beer League was one of the most unwatchable pieces of shit I've ever purchased (yes I own it).[/quote]

I can see that. I'm not saying that it was a good movie, especially from a production stand point, but I thought it was funny.

Archived