Your funniest movie of all time

MULLY

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='521087' date='Aug 3 2007, 01:26 PM']Big Lebowski, obviously.

Talk of Billy Bob Thornton reminded me of "Bad Santa" - there's some hilarious shit in there. I mean, come on - Thurman Murman? :P

[img]http://www.filmfodder.com/movies/reviews/bad_santa/images/bad_santa.jpg[/img][/quote]
looks nothing like me, but sweet.

bad santa was a funny movie, but not near one of the best.

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='521101' date='Aug 3 2007, 01:58 PM']Yes, funny movie.

Also like

[b]Planes, Trains and Automobiles[/b]
Stripes
Tommy Boy
King Pin
Beerfest
Turner and Hooch (the fart scene was hilarious)[/quote]

That was really good. While I'm thinking about Steve Martin, I really liked Roxanne too.

you know, as i sit here thinking about this i cant even think of a truly GREAT comedy ive seen in my lifetime. ive seen a ton of very good and entertaining comedies but most of the great and innovative comedies were made before i was old enough to really appreciate them, duck soup, caddyshack, and blazing saddles all come to mind. i guess id have to say borat was by far the funniest movie ive seen in a long time but i really dont think that qualifies as real comedy per se, as it was more of an unscripted reality movie. so, fuck i dont know, will ferrell is getting real old real fast and there arent really that many good comedians out there right now so i guess im still hoping something will come out in the next few years as the new generation of comedians begin to take over.

however, i will definitely second bad santa and old school because at the time they were fucking awesome.

[b]Will Ferrell:[/b]
Old School
Anchorman
Blades of Glory
Talladega Nights
Night at the Roxburry
Elf
[b]Adam Sandler:[/b]
Big Daddy
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry
[b]Ben Stiller:[/b]
Dodgeball
Zoolander
Meet the parents
[b]Other:[/b]
Without a Paddle
Office Space
Super Troopers
The Simpsons Movie
The Hotchick
Van Wilder
Wedding Crashers
Ace Ventura
Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle
Forrest Gump

[quote name='sneaky' post='520879' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:11 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b].............Blankman/b][/color][/quote]no where near one of the funniest movies ever, but i still laugh about the part where he is talking to the radio belt buckle and when everyone looks at him. he yells "i wasn't talking to my jimmy"

Old school and caddyshack are my 2 all time favorites

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='521612' date='Aug 4 2007, 09:20 PM']good movie? Yes.
Anywhere near funnies movie of all time? Not even close.[/quote]

I liked it... but yes, not the funniest. Figured I would mention it though.

My funniest of ALL TIME... there's just too many to choose from. I'm sure I've forgot about some good ones along the way.

Oldschool, Anchorman probably lead the way right now for me.

In no particular order:

Talladega Nights
Dirty Work
Me, Myself, and Irene
Team America
Grandma's Boy
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Philadelphia
Run Ronnie Run
Alferd Packer: The Musical
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Life of Brian