Your funniest movie of all time

MULLY

What movie kept you in stitches? I just watched The Bad News Bears (Billy Bob Thornton) and I swear to God I haven't laughed like that in a long time. The movie itself is mediocre at best, but God damn is it funny.
MULLY
I imagine Billy Bob being pretty close to that in real life

(passing protective cups out to the team)

"...and put your name on 'em. That's how you get crabs. Believe me, you don't wanna have to spend your Sunday afternoon's picking through your pumpkin patch with a little comb." [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I have far too many favorites to just pick one, but just reel off a few from the top of my head.............

Blazing Saddles
Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Blankman
Saving Silverman
Undercover Brother
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Dodgeball
The 40 Year Old Virgin[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='520879' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:11 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I have far too many favorites to just pick one, but just reel off a few from the top of my head.............

Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Undercover Brother
Dodgeball
The 40 Year Old Virgin[/b][/color][/quote]
:huh:

these movies were ok, but they werent that funny.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='520881' date='Aug 3 2007, 04:32 PM']:huh:

these movies were ok, but they werent that funny.[/quote]

Shhhh....he's......black........they have a different sense of humor.
MULLY

If he thinks they're funny isn't that all that matters? Harold and Kumar was pretty fucking funny.

In no particular order, theres just too many funny movies to have a #1, also theres probably some more that I'll remember later.

Airplane

Caddyshack

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Animal House

King Pin

Half Baked

American Pie

The Jerk

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='520958' date='Aug 3 2007, 11:20 AM']Arthur
Stripes
Blues Brothers
KingPin
SouthPark[/quote]

Yeah, Kingpin was pretty damn funny.

Also, Half Baked, Blazing Saddles, Borat and Office Space are other ones that jump out.

Did someone really say K-9? :huh:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='520976' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:25 PM']Yeah, Kingpin was pretty damn funny.

Also, Half Baked, Blazing Saddles, Borat and Office Space are other ones that jump out.

Did someone really say K-9? :huh:[/quote]
How in the hell did I leave off Office Space? Great flick...

Still haven't watched Borat. I think my odds on enjoying that are pretty slim...

Somehow I've never seen Blazing Saddles, either, but it always seems to come up as a favorite on these lists.

Oh, and...

AC/DC +1
K-9 -1

:ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='520977' date='Aug 3 2007, 11:57 AM']How in the hell did I leave off Office Space? Great flick...

Still haven't watched Borat. I think my odds on enjoying that are pretty slim...

Somehow I've never seen Blazing Saddles, either, but it always seems to come up as a favorite on these lists.
Oh, and...

AC/DC +1
K-9 -1

:ninja:[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't think I would enjoy Borat either, but I put all my prejudices aside and decided to watch it and enjoyed it.

As for Blazing Saddles, it was recommended to me by a coworker a couple years back and I found it to be hillarious. I enjoy Mel Brooks' humor I guess as I like his other movies also. Do yourself a favor and go rent it this weekend, while pretending to be back in Amsterdam for a bit :whistle: and enjoy! Afterwards, go have a Falafel from Maoz.......damn I miss those things.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='520944' date='Aug 3 2007, 07:24 AM']The Jerk

Borat

History of the World Pt.2

And as far as a bad funny movie, I laughed my ass off while watching "The New Guy" in Jamaica a few years ago.[/quote]
There was no History of The World Part 2!
:lol:

[quote name='IKOTA' post='520982' date='Aug 3 2007, 03:32 PM']Yeah, I didn't think I would enjoy Borat either, but I put all my prejudices aside and decided to watch it and enjoyed it.

As for Blazing Saddles, it was recommended to me by a coworker a couple years back and I found it to be hillarious. I enjoy Mel Brooks' humor I guess as I like his other movies also. Do yourself a favor and go rent it this weekend, while pretending to be back in Amsterdam for a bit :whistle: and enjoy! Afterwards, go have a Falafel from Maoz.......damn I miss those things.[/quote]
We don't have Maoz over here, but we do have something better. There's a place @ the Borough Market near London Bridge station that makes a falafel and hummus sandwich with a bit of kickass chili sauce, yogurt, green olives, and these pickles that are effing amazing. ^_^

I only have to pretend to be in Amsterdam for another month. I'm back for a few days next month B)

..also should have remembered to add Spaceballs to the list, while we're on Mel Brooks movies. Classic flick.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='520995' date='Aug 3 2007, 09:44 AM']There was no History of The World Part 2!
:lol:[/quote]
Oh Fuck. My lifelong desire to see "Hitler on Ice" and "Jews in Space" subliminally placed pt.2 in my psyche. I'm not bright (like that Norman Einstein guy).

Archived