What 'Alcoholic Tourettes Guy' ~ thinks of Bush

BlackJesus

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='521869' date='Aug 5 2007, 05:41 PM']I sincerly hope people don't believe this moron really has tourette's syndrome....[/quote]

He most definitely doesn't. However, it's in the same vein as the 3 Stooges, though he's way funnier than the Stooges, though more blunt.

I think its funny to see the lengths people will go to to make it as an online celebrity; you can see the whole time he's just trying to get hits at his website.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='521880' date='Aug 5 2007, 04:06 PM']He most definitely doesn't. However, it's in the same vein as the 3 Stooges, though he's way funnier than the Stooges, though more blunt.

I think its funny to see the lengths people will go to to make it as an online celebrity; you can see the whole time he's just trying to get hits at his website.[/quote]
Unfortunately, it's people like you that feed the Kige Ramsey phenomenon...you keep bringing their videos to our attention, and we just can't [i]hel[/i]p but clickly linky..... :lol:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='521984' date='Aug 5 2007, 10:45 PM'][url="http://www.tourettesguy.com/index2.html"]http://www.tourettesguy.com/index2.html[/url][/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]ATG will be missed .... with a few more years of seasoning ... he could have been the GOP nominee for President -_- [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='521999' date='Aug 5 2007, 11:06 PM']Unfortunately, it's people like you that feed the Kige Ramsey phenomenon...you keep bringing their videos to our attention, and we just can't [i]hel[/i]p but clickly linky..... :lol:[/quote]

Kige is a dumbass of a different color. :lol: He does his thing for love of sport and his desire to gain experience for a career in sports broadcasting. He is completely harmless, and lovably pathetic. The Alcoholic Tourettes Guy fabricated his persona as something to peddle over his website a la "Lonely Girl."

Archived