ATTN: GO or ANY MOD

MULLY

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='533865' date='Aug 26 2007, 09:39 PM']Finally I'm in !!!!!!!!
Thanks to those who helped !!!!!
Still don't know what happened though.[/quote]
same thing happened to me.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='533875' date='Aug 26 2007, 09:45 PM']i rebooted it... i had issues a few days ago... been working fine for me...[/quote]
seems like its in the clear for me now too. man this weekend sucked without this website. i felt like all i did was work, school work, and sleep. i felt productive...fuck that.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='533962' date='Aug 27 2007, 12:47 AM']would the site just not load or what?
the only chage that has occured, is that i upgraded PHP to latest PHP version....[/quote]

It wouldn't load for me--it was just a blank screen and it timed out and wouldn't show anything. Finally it started working late this evening--went out maybe yesterday?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='533962' date='Aug 27 2007, 01:47 AM']would the site just not load or what?
the only chage that has occured, is that i upgraded PHP to latest PHP version....[/quote]

Yeah, just wouldn't load. I would start it and literally five minutes later it would still be trying to load.

[quote name='Super Cat' post='533979' date='Aug 27 2007, 02:32 AM']I guess that Bengal Backer is back, so I don't have to relay message.

It was me, I banned certain people from here to make them post at bengalsjungle.
To tell the truth it may have been a cookie issue. Or some just needed to reboot their PC's.[/quote]

Thanks for trying SC !!

Everybody who hasn't already, check out his site. He's good people.

[url="http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php"]http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/index.php[/url]?

Just don't go in there acting like damn kids.

^_^

[quote name='Super Cat' post='533979' date='Aug 27 2007, 02:32 AM']I guess that Bengal Backer is back, so I don't have to relay message.

It was me, I banned certain people from here to make them post at bengalsjungle.
To tell the truth it may have been a cookie issue. Or some just needed to reboot their PC's.[/quote]
i deleted my cookies and it didnt work.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='533921' date='Aug 26 2007, 11:27 PM']Thanks again to everyone who relayed messages, made suggestions, etcetera.

[color="#FF0000"]I was about to call in FEMA.[/color][/quote]

Lucky for you your white and they would have been there to help real quick.

:ninja:

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='533860' date='Aug 27 2007, 02:31 AM']All I know is this site is running slow as hell.. takes me forever to go from one topic to another.
Its only on this site that Im having slow down problems..
Whats up?[/quote]
Slow as hell and intermittently dead for me today, fwiw...

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='534033' date='Aug 27 2007, 10:23 AM']Slow as hell and intermittently dead for me today, fwiw...[/quote]

is everyone using the latest browser with all updates?

the latest version of PHP has to be the root of this, 4.4.7 to 5.2.3 is like 3 years worth of updates, it took 45 minutes to do... i suppose some browsers if they havent been updates in 6-12 months may not be handling the php well... try a different browsers like firefox or safari and see if you get different results... or try IE7 if your not currently..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='534122' date='Aug 27 2007, 04:54 PM']is everyone using the latest browser with all updates?
the latest version of PHP has to be the root of this, 4.4.7 to 5.2.3 is like 3 years worth of updates, it took 45 minutes to do... i suppose some browsers if they havent been updates in 6-12 months may not be handling the php well... try a different browsers like firefox or safari and see if you get different results... or try IE7 if your not currently..[/quote]
Ironically, since I posted that, I've been having much better luck. And yes, I running the latest version of Firefox.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='534122' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:54 AM']is everyone using the latest browser with all updates?
the latest version of PHP has to be the root of this, 4.4.7 to 5.2.3 is like 3 years worth of updates, it took 45 minutes to do... i suppose some browsers if they havent been updates in 6-12 months may not be handling the php well... try a different browsers like firefox or safari and see if you get different results... or try IE7 if your not currently..[/quote]

When I was having trouble I tried Firefox. No difference.

Archived