Sunday Any Game Thread

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='542740' date='Sep 9 2007, 01:18 PM']Roethlisberger shaken up.

Hope he didn't injure his thumb again.[/quote]

"If they hadn't taken a cheap shot at me, I would have thrown for 500 yards and 11 TDs. I'm not going to make excuses though."

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='542750' date='Sep 9 2007, 02:30 PM']And who determines whether or not the Browns review plays? that's clearly a fumble.[/quote]

Romeo Crennel is even worse than Mike Martz at using his challenges.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='542751' date='Sep 9 2007, 02:30 PM']I hope Ben is ok. He's tough though :P .[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Good one!

This will be one of the worst draft mistakes in history if the Cowboys end up with the #1 overall draft pick this off season.

The Cowboys are a decent team already, just imagine if they have the #1 pick and trade down, that would go a long way towards building another dynasty.

Hey bammorrisgotmehigh- as a Steelers fan, what do you think of announcers referring to Joey Porter as the defense's "spiritual and emotional leader" like this guy just did? I always thought Farrior, and maybe Polamalu to a lesser extent, were the real leaders, and Porter just ran his mouth and got in the news.

(Serious question here.)

Archived