Grady Jackson anyone?

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='583960' date='Nov 2 2007, 10:05 PM']i just saw how fat the fucker is, he make Sam Adams look like a starving child from Ethiopia :ninja:[/quote]

He looks like he is wearing another human on his stomach. Weird.

I would not invest money to DL under any other circumstances. In my opinnion they are doing somewhat fine against run. Not good but they cannot be blamed alone. Only reason I support signing big name FA is to send message to team that no 1 is safe. Both JT and BRob are startes for no clear reason (atleast for me). BRob lost his job already once but is playing due 91 is LB now. Veteran starters are ones who should perform on evey snap.If they are not they have no place to hang in there. Salary-Cap Justin is only one who is playing like veteran is supposed to play (not what he's salary would suggest thou...paying that kind of money for veteran precense is just flat out stupid)... But JT, BRob, Dexter and Deltha are far from what you should expect from them. Give those guys clear message.

[quote name='Nordman' post='584048' date='Nov 3 2007, 09:21 AM']I would not invest money to DL under any other circumstances. In my opinnion they are doing somewhat fine against run. Not good but they cannot be blamed alone. Only reason I support signing big name FA is to send message to team that no 1 is safe. Both JT and BRob are startes for no clear reason (atleast for me). BRob lost his job already once but is playing due 91 is LB now. Veteran starters are ones who should perform on evey snap.If they are not they have no place to hang in there. Salary-Cap Justin is only one who is playing like veteran is supposed to play (not what he's salary would suggest thou...paying that kind of money for veteran precense is just flat out stupid)... But JT, BRob, Dexter and Deltha are far from what you should expect from them. Give those guys clear message.[/quote]

they are doing average, but they certainly need upgrading. Justin needs replaced, and we need to find someone who can be paired with Peko for the next 5 years.

Archived