JAILBAIT .... worth the jail time ?

BlackJesus

41 members have voted

1. 1. Worth the possible jail sentence ???

• Hell yeah !
    • Maybe ... I'd probably do it
    • Nah ... but damn ... bites hand
    • Nope ... 18 or over for me
  2. 2. Have you ever hooked up with "Jailbait" ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but willing

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='583928' date='Nov 3 2007, 12:10 AM']But maybe I am missing the point of your post entirely......[/quote]

Well sort of. But my points are usually buried in my posting style. Unfortunately I think of one thing, take it to it's logical conclusion in my head, and then post something I thought of halfway along.

It's a line from [url="http://lyrics.doheth.co.uk/songs/stephen-lynch/the-craig-machine/vanilla-ice-cream.php"]this song[/url]. So I guess it made sense if you know the song, didn't if you don't. Probably still doesn't now :)

Move along, nothing to see here. Although an explanation from Dickman would help :unsure:

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='583928' date='Nov 2 2007, 08:10 PM']Im pretty sure everyone has melanin in their skin, thats the reason why we tan and I'm pretty sure why people get MELAnoma. If someone doesn't have melanin that makes them albino, so most likely yes your gonna want a woman with melanin. :lol:

[b]But maybe I am missing the point of your post entirely[/b]......[/quote]

This seems to have happened alot on this thread....

I thought it has become a fairly popular theory that women devote larger portions of their brains to communication, and are even capable of comprehending multiple simultaneous conversations (whereas men tend to be far more linear).

Maybe it's because this MB is full of men..

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

Archived