JAILBAIT .... worth the jail time ?

BlackJesus

41 members have voted

1. 1. Worth the possible jail sentence ???

• Hell yeah !
    • Maybe ... I'd probably do it
    • Nah ... but damn ... bites hand
    • Nope ... 18 or over for me
  2. 2. Have you ever hooked up with "Jailbait" ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but willing

[quote name='Ben' post='582336' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:04 PM']Men are not attracted to them becaues they are "young girls", but because they look like "adult women". What is the difference between 17.5 years old and 18 years old.

I'm not into the whole jailbait thing...but to each his own.[/quote]

I'll admit that when someone is 18 and he is attracted to someone 16....thats really a different story. For me my biggest contention is the 30 and over men talking about 14-18 yr olds. I think its pretty safe to say that I'm not in the wrong thinking that theres something not right about that. Argue all you want but come on.

P.s. Studies have shown that women are just as stimulated as are men by looks. I am not saying that all women can control themselves because obviously this is not the case at all, but in the circles I travel no one does the whole underage sexual deviant thing regardless of how grown up a young male looks.

[quote name='Ben' post='582322' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:43 PM'][img]http://images.usatoday.com/Wires2Web/20070401/2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg[/img]

[b]"Please have a seat over here Jamie B"[/b][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] (and for the record I didnt find any of these posts of these girls attractive, now the miss teen usa one we argued about ... but they didnt look like girls did they?)

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582328' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:55 PM']Yeah then I guess women are just better human beings seeing as we aren't hardwired as sexual deviants.....and why have we not had a woman president yet?

Really, the whole wiring different thing that you can't help doesn't really help your case, it just makes all men look like butt faces.[/quote]

Oh please, women are not better they are wired differently, and I cant say that thats the case for all women as I know women that are straight up blunt about this stuff as well. Stop equating Mars and Venius. We can be equal but different can we not? The feminists I respect are the ones who believe that.

We havent had a women president yet because and this will get you fuming but there is a segment of the population that believe this (women included, as Ive heard this spoken from a womans mouth) some believe the emotional nature of a woman is not one we want in charge of "the button".

[quote name='Ben' post='582336' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:04 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Men are not attracted to them becaues they are "young girls", but because they look like "adult women". [/color] What is the difference between 17.5 years old and 18 years old.

I'm not into the whole jailbait thing...but to each his own.[/quote]

THANK YOU!! This man speaks the troof.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582383' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:59 PM']I'll admit that when someone is 18 and he is attracted to someone 16....thats really a different story. For me my biggest contention is the 30 and over men talking about 14-18 yr olds. I think its pretty safe to say that I'm not in the wrong thinking that theres something not right about that. Argue all you want but come on.

P.s. Studies have shown that women are just as stimulated as are men by looks. I am not saying that all women can control themselves because obviously this is not the case at all, but in the circles I travel no one does the whole underage sexual deviant thing regardless of how grown up a young male looks.[/quote]

Except Teachers and Priest

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582270' date='Oct 31 2007, 12:26 PM']Im sorry fulcher that looking at underaged girls is your idea of having fun and getting your jollies on, but thats just what we call perverted and wrong. By the way if you have noticed I did not come on here raising hell but rather raised a few points. If you can't even handle someone just putting in their two cents (wanted or not) than perhaps you have a problem.

I really fail to understand how anyone in here thinks its ok to talk about underaged girls as if they were pieces of meat just because they dress a certain way. This almost parallels the idea that because a woman was dressed bearing her middrift she was asking for it....no it wasnt rape she wanted it.

[b]The next time I see an underaged boy with his shirt off I'll make sure to conjur up some sexual feelings and shout something at him....wait that makes no sense because underaged boys aren't attractive to me....men are...just like I would figure women are what your supposed to be looking at.[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Where was this type of woman 20 years ago?..... -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='582331' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:58 PM']I'm gonna burn for posting this one...but eh

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/AgentShags/stuff/motivatorperception.jpg[/img]

:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='582384' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:00 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] (and for the record I didnt find any of these posts of these girls attractive, now the miss teen usa one we argued about ... but they didnt look like girls did they?)

Oh please, women are not better they are wired differently, and I cant say that thats the case for all women as I know women that are straight up blunt about this stuff as well. Stop equating Mars and Venius. We can be equal but different can we not? The feminists I respect are the ones who believe that.

We havent had a women president yet because and this will get you fuming but there is a segment of the population that believe this (women included, as Ive heard this spoken from a womans mouth) some believe the emotional nature of a woman is not one we want in charge of "the button".

THANK YOU!! This man speaks the troof.[/quote]

Grow up, I am not too concerned with the feminists whom you repsect and those whom you do not. Let us not start on the topic of feminism because theres too much baggage that goes along with the term. I'll dumb down my definition "Equity for women." There is no denying that men and woman are different but when you start to talk the "men do this because its natural" and "women do this because its natural" your giving an excuse for all types of shady behavior on both sides.

And you dont need to give me the stupid reasons this country has for not electing a woman president because I already know all of them. It was a rhetorical question.

Oh and let me also remind you that underage girls whom are taken advantage of by older men often suffer from emotional problems in the long run. Thats not to say that all older men are going to take advantage of all younger females, but let us be real here. Most men whom are older (late 20s to 30s) whom are looking for jailbate are looking for it for several reasons. 1) They can control these girls 2) they are fresh meat and 3) To others inside their circle of friends its a trophy.

To me, thats wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong though, for all I know (since I cant read the nature of the male mind) there are better more sincere reasons for wanting jailbate

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582391' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:10 PM']Grow up, I am not too concerned with the feminists whom you repsect and those whom you do not. Let us not start on the topic of feminism because theres too much baggage that goes along with the term. I'll dumb down my definition "Equity for women." There is no denying that men and woman are different but when you start to talk the "men do this because its natural" and "women do this because its natural" your giving an excuse for all types of shady behavior on both sides.

And you dont need to give me the stupid reasons this country has for not electing a woman president because I already know all of them. It was a rhetorical question.[/quote]

Grow up? Wow you are taking this personal.

Aside from that I have NOT ONCE excused it, there is a monumental difference between excusing it and explaining it.

But if your going to allow people's explations to get you this fired up, then perhaps it isnt I who needs to grow up. ;)

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582394' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:16 PM']Oh and let me also remind you that underage girls whom are taken advantage of by older men often suffer from emotional problems in the long run. Thats not to say that all older men are going to take advantage of all younger females, but let us be real here. Most men whom are older (late 20s to 30s) whom are looking for jailbate are looking for it for several reasons. 1) They can control these girls 2) they are fresh meat and 3) To others inside their circle of friends its a trophy.

To me, thats wrong.

Correct me if I am wrong though, for all I know (since I cant read the nature of the male mind) there are better more sincere reasons for wanting jailbate[/quote]

I agree with your 1st paragraph and the nature if it being wrong. This is what is so funny to me, you get angry at me for agreeing with about 90% of what your saying.

And I never said ONCE that I wanted jailbait, dont put words in my mouth.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582394' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:16 PM']Most men whom are older (late 20s to 30s) whom are looking for jailbate are looking for it for several reasons. 1) They can control these girls 2) they are fresh meat and 3) To others inside their circle of friends its a trophy.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582383' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:59 PM']I'll admit that when someone is 18 and he is attracted to someone 16....thats really a different story. For me my biggest contention is the 30 and over men talking about 14-18 yr olds. I think its pretty safe to say that I'm not in the wrong thinking that theres something not right about that. Argue all you want but come on.

P.s. Studies have shown that women are just as stimulated as are men by looks. I am not saying that all women can control themselves because obviously this is not the case at all, but in the circles I travel no one does the whole underage sexual deviant thing regardless of how grown up a young male looks.[/quote]

Look when we were made one of the genders had to be the "horny" ones if you will or we wouldn't procreate. If males thought as females did then there would be about 60% less people on earth just because women are wired to try to fall in love with one mate and be with them forever. Men are wired to think about sex in order to procreate, this is a good balance but please don't slam what you cannot understand. Also if we all thought like males a ll the time everyone would just be in one huge cluster fuck pile.

Let me do an experiment to further explain what Im talking about.

Which one of these is a teenager and which isnt?

[img]http://edrugsearch.com/edsblog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/christen.jpg[/img]

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1045/1272885541_1a98ef0840_o.jpg[/img]

Now without me speaking one word to them, I'm supposed to discern which is the teen and therfore not have any attraction to them? I dont think so.

Now if I was speaking with them, it should be obvious to me which is the teen (or at least I'd hope, some girls in their 20s still act like that) and THEN i'd not be attracted to that. (we can get into a discussion about teens dressing like women and we'd likely agree about it.)

But speaking from a purely physical standpoint, I as someone in my early 30s can not be attracted to girls in their 20s?? Please.

I can tell you going to Geroge Mason there are girls in their 20s that I am attracted to from a purely physical standpoint, but I could never date any of them because they havent experienced life in the real world yet and our experiences are different because of it and thus I dont find them attractive from a maturity standpoint.

But that isnt what Im talking about.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582290' date='Oct 31 2007, 11:43 AM']Well then perhaps you need to re-wire yourself. That is no justification for being in here and talking about young girls like they were pieces of meat sorry. Give me a better reason why its ok. Moreover if it was infact in your nature to be attracted to preadolescents than at least be tastefull. I see everyone posting how classless other teams fans are and how this one is classless and that one is classless, but if you ask me I see some pretty classless stuff going on around here too.[/quote]

Scarlet, don't you ever get tired of having the same conversation?

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582394' date='Nov 1 2007, 04:16 AM']Oh and let me also remind you that underage girls whom are taken advantage of by older men often suffer from emotional problems in the long run. Thats not to say that all older men are going to take advantage of all younger females, but let us be real here. Most men whom are older (late 20s to 30s) whom are looking for jailbate are looking for it for several reasons. 1) They can control these girls 2) they are fresh meat and 3) To others inside their circle of friends its a trophy.

To me, thats wrong.

[b]Correct me if I am wrong though, for all I know (since I cant read the nature of the male mind) there are better more sincere reasons for wanting jailbate[/b][/quote]

Yeah, there are better reasons. The main one being that they aren't opinionated assholes like you.
MULLY

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582270' date='Nov 1 2007, 01:26 AM']Im sorry fulcher that looking at underaged girls is your idea of having fun and getting your jollies on, but thats just what we call perverted and wrong. By the way if you have noticed I did not come on here raising hell but rather raised a few points. If you can't even handle someone just putting in their two cents (wanted or not) than perhaps you have a problem.

I really fail to understand how anyone in here thinks its ok to talk about underaged girls as if they were pieces of meat just because they dress a certain way. This almost parallels the idea that because a woman was dressed bearing her middrift she was asking for it....no it wasnt rape she wanted it.

The next time I see an underaged boy with his shirt off I'll make sure to conjur up some sexual feelings and shout something at him....wait that makes no sense because underaged boys aren't attractive to me....men are...just like I would figure women are what your supposed to be looking at.[/quote]

You obviously didn't read any of my other posts on this subject. Either that or you did the typical woman thing of seeing what you want to see and running with it. Not once did I say anything condoning leering at young women. Just the opposite actually. Also, it's only a crime to act. Looking is not against the law. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck who your boyfriend is, you're an ass hat.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582481' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:23 PM']You obviously didn't read any of my other posts on this subject. Either that or you did the typical woman thing of seeing what you want to see and running with it. Not once did I say anything condoning leering at young women. Just the opposite actually. Also, it's only a crime to act. Looking is not against the law. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck who your boyfriend is, you're an ass hat.
MULLY[/quote]

Im an ass hat, cool, is it ok if I say something offensive to you then regarding the pictures you posted of yourself? Heh, I dont think there is any need....

First of all before you react to what I was posting I wasn't necassarily aiming it towards you, the only thing I aimed at you was the fact that you said I ruined all your fun, anything after that was not intended to be directed at anyone in particular.

By the way Jamie same goes to you, the one sentence I posted that said grow up, that was the only thing directed at you...the rest was generalities. I am quite aware that your not a sicko.

Oh and back to Fulcher, get over who my boyfriend is, I think it was already well established that we are two different people and my posts do not reflect his opinions nor the opposite. We don't even talk about the board together, just the bengals. Besides that, I can handle myself with insults infact they do absolutely nothing to me but make me laugh.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582480' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:18 PM']Yeah, there are better reasons. The main one being that they aren't opinionated assholes like you.
MULLY[/quote]

Ok you inflated pilsbury dough boy, I don't think I am the asshole here....sorry for being opinionated I forgot that egos have a hard time with women who have ideas. Funny, I just came in here not making any nasty comments, not saying anything really crazy or out there (like I promised that I would no longer do) and you still have a problem with me. It seems that your problem has nothing to do with the fact that I type nasty stuff and insult people its the fact that you can't handle someone who has a different view than you do and because I don't go along with everything you say.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='582441' date='Oct 31 2007, 05:33 PM']Look when we were made one of the genders had to be the "horny" ones if you will or we wouldn't procreate. If males thought as females did then there would be about 60% less people on earth just because women are wired to try to fall in love with one mate and be with them forever. Men are wired to think about sex in order to procreate, this is a good balance but please don't slam what you cannot understand. Also if we all thought like males a ll the time everyone would just be in one huge cluster fuck pile.[/quote]

That comment is so wrong that there would be people who would chew you up and spit you out with that. And thats not just me. I don't even have the time to respond fully.

[quote name='Actium' post='582467' date='Oct 31 2007, 06:34 PM']Scarlet, don't you ever get tired of having the same conversation?[/quote]

Hmm...if you guys keep talking the same thing I can keep talking the same thing, its in my nature. AND I don't think I have ever touched upon older men trying to hook up with young females or any older person hooking up with any younger person. This is something that has nothing to do with "women's rights" or "feminism" this has to do with something completely different.

Perhaps people were missing the point, I was talking 14, 15, 16, 17 yr olds, not girls in their tweenties. If your in your 30s and your thinking about screwing around with underaged girls thats on the lines of molestation. Maybe I am talking too broadly, but I think you can agree with that. Argue with me about all you want, but lets be realistic here. This all goes back to my first comment about it being weird that older men would look at such young girls. I am just not sure why this is so debatable. I just don't get it. Aside from the fact that men are hardwired to look at young girls, theres a difference between getting off on it and finding someone attractive.

Anyway, carry on, get pissed, call me nasty things. I'll have to consult some of my guy friends for their opinions and get back to you.

Archived